Anvil Game Studios

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Regiment:Nr32 Regiment of Eszterházy
Class:Guard
Weekly or not: Weekly
Regiment leader's Steam name:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033006062
Numbers of players:15 +-
You accept the rules ?:Yes

Registered ! see you on the battlefield :D
Suggestions & Feedback / Re: Team Auto Balance
« Last post by Patient Fodder on Today at 02:23:07 pm »
If I am forced to play for a nation which I did not pick, I will disconnect. If I have to wait until enough opponents are there for me to spawn, all good even if it takes a few minutes.
Game Discussion / Re: Human gun towers ....
« Last post by Patient Fodder on Today at 02:16:52 pm »
We only managed to shuffle around a bit, no walking or running or our little turrent would collapse.  Do you think you will ever make a 10 pin bowling pyramid setup with your regiment?

Thanks for sharing the pics!
Lines end up trying to shoot eachother at 100 metres on these maps, completely disregarding flanks or anything that is not part of their line.
The forming of lines by commanders wastes a lot of time at spawn, and if there is an enemy behind spawn they don't even notice it because, well, form up and get in line (this happens on all maps)! Enforce it on dedicated public line battle servers, and on private servers where the owner demands a certain role play. On that note, I have seen commanders forming lines against the fort .... clueless.

I am already at the stage that once Tahir desert starts I disconnect from the server. I'd rather see a focus on the defensive and attacking/besieging roles switching regularly on (siege) servers than anything else at the moment.
YouTube & Twitch / Re: Evo Loz Gaming
« Last post by Evo Loz Gaming on Today at 01:13:49 pm »
My Holdfast Guide Looking at how to aim :-D

Tournaments & Events / Re: Holdfast: Grand Campaign - Enlist today!
« Last post by PoundeR on Today at 12:53:41 pm »
Apologies on the delay everyone I will be posting the update on the event and more info tonight
Off-Topic / Re: One Word Story Vers. 200
« Last post by Jack on Today at 12:05:34 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people who don't believe are molested, have a child which killed a dragon only with his tongue which was very wet and long, he even went like a crusader and killed all communists. Which was a shame because he wanted a dictatorship as he needed women to betray the parrots living in London who were considering suicide as there was a war between two countries, one which meant they needed more C4 to destroy the main leaf which built a massive tower that killed hundreds of men, including Napoleon Bonaparte and some bloke who washed his car without properly soaping a large sponge, who lived in Paris, Kentucky. Sadly Patrick from Prussia betrayed Philomene who turned into an egg sandwich and French ministers. Also, due to socks being really Marxist and racist, Patrick martyred his little communist supporters who went to rallies. The sight
Forum Games / Re: Change One Word
« Last post by Jack on Today at 12:04:56 pm »
Illegal referendum.
Forum Games / Re: 3 Word Story!
« Last post by Jack on Today at 12:04:28 pm »
with all this
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10