Anvil Game Studios

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Best of luck :D
Suggestions & Feedback / Re: [Poll] Persia in game?
« Last post by Almqvist on Today at 05:25:48 pm »
Add iceland!
WoR has a different regimental system,companies are known by some callsigns,so that saves them from bein confused,ere we don't,instead regiments are known by famous names such as the 28th The Slashers or the 30th The Triple XXX's.Having 2 regiments by those names is nigh confusin,so it's better just to have 1.

Sorry? A regiment is a regiment, we have 3 1st North Carolina Companies A B and mine the C

Historically the 1st 95th and 2nd 95th fought together and apart in different theatres with different historical commanders so I cant see the issue at having 'Battalions' in HF.

Onto your second one,do you really think regiments will be satisfied by having simple alphabetical tags?No offence ofc,but they want to be known for their own number and tags,not just have another duplicate regiment with the same name.This would cause too much drama and anyway's who would be A and who B?That's a question I'll leave for you to ponder.

Whats the problem with having Regiment and battalion in the TAG. I still dont get the problem you are having.

For the 3rd one,we all know some people ere aren't as mature as we all wish they would be,ofc we can't take names used over 200 years ago,but remember this is a video game,some people tend to take their historical approaches quite seriously.Say if we have 2 66ths,both leaders want to have the same historical leader's name,now only one of them can be known by that name,yes?This is something we as a community can't really change about people.

So the majority must cater for the few cases where two players pick and squabble over the same name? I tend to think the community should be considered mature first, and let the immature fight amongst themselves.

4th one,yes that solves it,but as of yet we don't have sub-boards for EU,NA and AU/NZ events,so for just now,we'll be confused between both 95th's unless they reach some sort of mutual understanding.

The only confusing thing here the fact you seem not to be able to differentiate between two separate groups with the same name. Surely currently the two 95th groups clearly specify their player base? So whats the issue again?
Continue playing War of Rights if you don't like the regiment reservation rule. I only see the War of Rights kids having a problem with this known rule.
That is cute did you just make that all for me?...Never said Duel tourneys don't matter but it is correct even though I've won like 7-8 of them...4 in a row  :D

Highest KD  on NA gf by far.

The King has spoken.
WoR has a different regimental system,companies are known by some callsigns,so that saves them from bein confused,ere we don't,instead regiments are known by famous names such as the 28th The Slashers or the 30th The Triple XXX's.Having 2 regiments by those names is nigh confusin,so it's better just to have 1.

Sorry? A regiment is a regiment, we have 3 1st North Carolina Companies A B and mine the C

Historically the 1st 95th and 2nd 95th fought together and apart in different theatres with different historical commanders so I cant see the issue at having 'Battalions' in HF.

Onto your second one,do you really think regiments will be satisfied by having simple alphabetical tags?No offence ofc,but they want to be known for their own number and tags,not just have another duplicate regiment with the same name.This would cause too much drama and anyway's who would be A and who B?That's a question I'll leave for you to ponder.

Whats the problem with having Regiment and battalion in the TAG. I still dont get the problem you are having.

For the 3rd one,we all know some people ere aren't as mature as we all wish they would be,ofc we can't take names used over 200 years ago,but remember this is a video game,some people tend to take their historical approaches quite seriously.Say if we have 2 66ths,both leaders want to have the same historical leader's name,now only one of them can be known by that name,yes?This is something we as a community can't really change about people.

So the majority must cater for the few cases where two players pick and squabble over the same name? I tend to think the community should be considered mature first, and let the immature fight amongst themselves.

4th one,yes that solves it,but as of yet we don't have sub-boards for EU,NA and AU/NZ events,so for just now,we'll be confused between both 95th's unless they reach some sort of mutual understanding.

The only confusing thing here the fact you seem not to be able to differentiate between two separate groups with the same name. Surely currently the two 95th groups clearly specify their player base? So whats the issue again?
Forum Games / Re: Change One Word
« Last post by EtienneWellesley on Today at 05:14:16 pm »
yellow sun
Forum Games / Re: What this word reminds you?
« Last post by EtienneWellesley on Today at 05:13:42 pm »
City
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10