Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Attention NW players.  (Read 797 times)

Offline MOV_HIKKUPZ

• Surgeon's Mate
  • 10th Royal Marines recruiting add MOV_HIKKUPZ
    • steam.com
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: 10thRM_HIKKUPZ
Re: Attention NW players.
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2017, 03:00:14 am »
It's very easy to jump to the defense of a boy crying wolf. Be sure to check the actual time stamps that log the sequence of posts in future as you look down right silly now.  Even my initial post mentioned no names or regiments my 2nd did after the boy who cried wolf began naming and slandering by unit name etc.

10th Royal Marines is turning 5 years oldest active international Oceanic Regiment 14th July 2017. I admire you guys newest endeavours/reskins/rebands of disbands and the like. All this means nothing as there's going to be new factions rise that have no allegiance to the current ailing hosts in NW Oceania [let alone tabs on how many mods, FSE forum posts/ Failed regiments or number of communities 2 of the guys here posting have made].

Theres a grand possible future for new communities to rise whilst the kidults here posting & old hands/hosts such as my self stand their usual ground and or continue their dismal Napoleonic warband paths of new regiments,disbands,failed mergers and the usual backstabbery as I see in the 6th anniversary in 2018.

History repeats itself somehow 10th Royal Marines is still here watching you all on this new forum.

[PS Hi 41stROF Jakester : xoxox]

Not going to start a flame war but let's just say most of what you say is just "silly" and "pathetic" to put it nicely. You can't let go of anything in the past and hold it to every player, community owner or leader. You also refuse to admit that the 10thRM and MOV have been and still are the lowest of the low within the community; whether that be unprofessional events to being an unprofessional regiment.

People such as yourself always referring to the past to boost your own ego and not the present+future is what will keep this community in a hole that it can't come out of. Holdfast is many ways will be a fresh start to build something new and better for this community, if you want to hang onto the past then you may aswell stay in the past (NW).

"Not going to start a flame war" That was gunshots...

looking forward to Xaimes many mods regiments mergers disbands rebands and the like on the new game Truth.  [Counter Battery Fire @ his flames of rage]

To be fair, you did just have a stab at Xaime and I, that's how he might of took it mate but let's maybe move away from this. There's no use carrying this shit out on the forums, please add each other on steam or become angry pen pals and we can clear it all up :D

There is an exciting time ahead as all the new players and new hosts begin to get onto this forum and this brilliant new game.
I hope the majority of Oceanic players new and old alike embrace the "actual community" located in this section [Anvil Game Studios » Holdfast: Nations At War » Community] as Oceania remained small by avoiding the actual community on most games ever released instead isolating itself to a Sydney backwater. It seems most "professional" regiments and "events" collapse in under a year. Perhaps professional is for the unprofessional.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 03:02:32 am by MOV_HIKKUPZ »

Offline Xaime

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Veteran of Warband and the OE Competitive scene.
  • Nick: Xaimo
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2017, 05:36:49 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Ignoring your stupid comments that you've said to boost your own personal ego; I do agree that yes the Oceanic community should interact more with the "global community" instead of staying isolated. I would personally love to see Oceanic events take on the more "professional" way of how NA/EU have done their events (casual and competitive) for years.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 05:48:11 am by Xaime »

Captain Xaime of the 22nd Foot

Offline Native Player Stezz

• Landsman
  • i use a warspear so i must be good
  • Nick: Outlaw Footman
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2017, 05:36:16 am »
Yes.
500g or die

Online Viper

• Surgeon
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: Quiting
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2017, 07:50:36 pm »
10th Royal Marines is turning 5 years oldest active international Oceanic Regiment 14th July 2017. I admire you guys newest endeavours/reskins/rebands of disbands and the like. All this means nothing as there's going to be new factions rise that have no allegiance to the current ailing hosts in NW Oceania [let alone tabs on how many mods, FSE forum posts/ Failed regiments or number of communities 2 of the guys here posting have made].

Theres a grand possible future for new communities to rise whilst the kidults here posting & old hands/hosts such as my self stand their usual ground and or continue their dismal Napoleonic warband paths of new regiments,disbands,failed mergers and the usual backstabbery as I see in the 6th anniversary in 2018.

History repeats itself somehow 10th Royal Marines is still here watching you all on this new forum.

[PS Hi 41stROF Jakester : xoxox]

Hikkupz, I struggle to read what you say sometimes  ???  ;D <3

Nah but seriously mate, after 6 years my friend why don't we leave NW behind us? It's time to be fresh. It's the cure for cancer, a new beginning. It doesn't need to repeat itself if you help not let it ;)

Offline Native Player Stezz

• Landsman
  • i use a warspear so i must be good
  • Nick: Outlaw Footman
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2017, 03:10:10 am »
s
500g or die

Offline Heavy Bob

• Petty Officer
  • GGS.SX
    • GGS.SX
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2017, 11:25:12 am »
GGS.SX will be here like it has been since 2014, hosting the most stable servers and defying the normies.
The community will not change, the same power struggle to take control over a line battle event on the weekend for some ego will continue. Unrealistic expectations.
I have faith that the amount of players joining this game will overpower the need to have  communities.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 04:46:25 am by Heavy Bob »

Offline Kaiz

• Standing Officer
  • "Evil be to he who evil thinks."
    • Forum Post
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2017, 05:36:47 am »
It's a game. Lets remember that.

Offline Heavy Bob

• Petty Officer
  • GGS.SX
    • GGS.SX
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2017, 09:57:26 am »
It's a game. Lets remember that.

Its not a game when you pay hundreds of dollars for servers.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 10:01:19 am by Heavy Bob »

Offline Kaiz

• Standing Officer
  • "Evil be to he who evil thinks."
    • Forum Post
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2017, 10:26:36 am »
Doesn't matter how much money you put into it, it's still a game.

Offline Bravo

• Petty Officer
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2017, 11:52:35 am »

This.

Offline Exodus

• Chaplain
  • Major Jackson - 1st Royal Victoria Regiment
  • Nick: Louis Jackson
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2017, 11:27:22 pm »

Offline Griffin

• Able Seaman
  • Faction: French Empire
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2017, 12:27:36 pm »
Napoleonic Wars, what has it come to now?
From the ancient age of Mount and Musket, only a few will remembered that name by now.
Many old players have passed on from the dawning days that was the first release of the DLC that is known as NW.  It is 2017 since this post, and many can agree on that the names of the once mighty ''Australian Gaming Syndicate'' and ''United Oceanic Gaming'' have faded to dust.

As you may bloody know, Holdfast will be taking the Oceanic NW community by storm once it releases. No doubt it would be a game that is revolutionary compared to this old TaleWorlds artisan-quality DLC that has gathered rust by now. This will mean that the now decayed state of NW Australia will cease. It will be a time to rejoice, as it will herald a new age in Australian historical gaming.

As you know, the current state of NW is fucking gay at the moment. Long-gone has the immaculate quality of the olden communities, but now we are left with a husk of its former self.
 • The competitive scene is pretty much in the last stages of cancer by now - e.g. the lack of any organized tournaments as of recent due to the mindset of this community which is virtually untouched by native.
 • The air of chivalry and good sportsmanship is far from a fucking fresh corpse. Right now there's only bones in the grave left and there has been a constant stream of conflict and hostility between regiments and groups. Hell, we even have fucking DDOSing that is a day-to-day basis almost.
 • Pride and hostility makes a bad concoction. Virtually everyone in this community has ignorantly and fanatically defended their regiment's cons and shit-talking is on a huge fucking scale on a day to day basis.
 • There has been a decline in skill, which is like degeneration from our forefathers of the Australian Mount & Blade. Considering this game is based all about skill through melee and teamwork, it's pretty sad to see the lack of tradition with a lot of NW players as of now.

When Holdfast comes out, no doubt older players will come back aswell as new players come in. It's a refreshing experience and it is a new experience respectively, and we must change the cancerous NW community this is at the moment. We need to cater to the new blood and the veterans of the game.
Holdfast will be the only opportunity that we have to radically change for the best.
Are you willing to set aside your pitiful personalities and regimental feuds for the best?

I admire and respect the determination so many of you have to use this great game as an opportunity for a clean slate.

Those who would keep us chained down to the torturous ways of the past have no place in the future. And Holdfast is the now and the future.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 01:45:36 am by Griffin »