Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Thread for User bans  (Read 213 times)

Offline Andee

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: 15e Recrue
Thread for User bans
« on: September 07, 2017, 08:20:39 am »
Can we have a thread where moderators can document why certain users were muted/banned?

Offline Garrel

• Master
  • 27th | Captain
    • Neptune Designs
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: William Young
Re: Thread for User bans
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 09:27:31 am »
I saw Kuni got banned...

Also, this would be a helpful document to follow by.

Offline NiPhix

• Chaplain
  • Owner of NIPEX - Graphics Design.
  • Nick: NIPEX
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 01:18:19 pm »
He isn't banned it's part of his trollish Image.

Offline Nurdbot

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Just another old snoddy
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 02:13:00 pm »
I'd rather we not.

These threads tend to descend into some weird fascination with people and the people who seem to enjoy getting temp banned always come back and troll in them. It's one of those gross TaleWorlds/FSE traditions that should stay in the past.

Instead lets assume the small professional gaming company knows what they are doing and let sleeping dogs lie. The developers and board staff are pretty open and will reply to an instant message if you send them but the rules and attitude of this place seem pretty clear cut.

Offline Blaze

• Server Administrator
  • Master's Mate
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 06:14:59 pm »
I'd rather we not.

These threads tend to descend into some weird fascination with people and the people who seem to enjoy getting temp banned always come back and troll in them. It's one of those gross TaleWorlds/FSE traditions that should stay in the past.

Instead lets assume the small professional gaming company knows what they are doing and let sleeping dogs lie. The developers and board staff are pretty open and will reply to an instant message if you send them but the rules and attitude of this place seem pretty clear cut.
As what Nurdbot said, I do not feel that the community needs one of those types of threads to tell you what people have done if you're really that curious and wish to find out what the offenders were banned for then, I'm sure as Nurdbot said again the Moderation Team is open and would reply to you with either a reason or keep it confidential.

Offline Andee

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Nick: 15e Recrue
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2017, 06:53:43 pm »
I'd rather we not.

That's understandable, I'm just curious what some users did to get banned.

Offline Nurdbot

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Just another old snoddy
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2017, 04:47:19 am »
Chances are they cut themselves trying to be edgy and broke some of the forum rules doing so.