Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: One Word Story Vers. 200  (Read 861 times)

Offline Irahi

• Master's Mate
  • Faction: French Empire
Re: One Word Story Vers. 200
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2017, 04:51:36 pm »

There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his

Offline Risk

• Surgeon
  • I believe you, but my tommy gun don't.
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: Risk
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2017, 11:39:12 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands

Offline Starblazer

• Ordinary Seaman
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: 63e_Gdm_Star
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2017, 06:27:02 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and

Online CyanKeso

• Chaplain
  • Holidays 21-26 (still able to do icons requests)
  • Nick: Keso
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2017, 06:31:50 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently

Online Ryan Doyle

• Master's Mate
  • 27th | Private
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Sexy
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2017, 02:35:56 am »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he

Offline Bobmarley

• Standing Officer
  • Such a sexy conservative
  • Nick: Colin Barrett
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2017, 05:58:46 am »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went
I find ur lack of capitalism disturbing - Bob

Online CyanKeso

• Chaplain
  • Holidays 21-26 (still able to do icons requests)
  • Nick: Keso
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2017, 01:14:02 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside

Online Garrel

• Surgeon
  • 27th | Lieutenant-Colonel
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2017, 09:55:11 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and

Online Ryan Doyle

• Master's Mate
  • 27th | Private
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2017, 10:31:25 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched

Online Jack

• Purser
  • 27th | Captain
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2017, 12:57:38 am »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a

Offline Absol

• Ordinary Seaman
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2017, 01:49:54 am »

There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair

Online Garrel

• Surgeon
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2017, 02:41:29 am »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of

Online Ryan Doyle

• Master's Mate
  • 27th | Private
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2017, 06:56:12 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats

Online Jack

• Purser
  • 27th | Captain
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2017, 03:48:48 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully

Online Garrel

• Surgeon
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2017, 06:10:25 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with