Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: 8-Gun Schooner Bug  (Read 119 times)

Offline JohnSmith

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: Smitthy
8-Gun Schooner Bug
« on: October 11, 2017, 10:38:49 pm »
Hello,

I would like to report a problem that I've been having some issues with lately while playing naval battles.
When I try to load the small guns in the back of the 8-gun Schooner (4 of those small ones) I have to walk to the other side of the deck first so the other 2 cannons and then return back to the one I want to load to get the load box to show up so I can load them. This means that I can't just take a cannonball out of the box and immidiately load the cannon which is next to it.
This is not the only cannon where this happens to, it's a pain in the ass to position yourself in the right place for some cannons for the aim or load button to show up.
I hope this can be fixed.

Offline Refleax

• Anvil Game Studios
  • Surgeon
  • May good health be yours!
    • Holdfast: NaW
  • Nick: Refleax
Re: 8-Gun Schooner Bug
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 02:25:07 am »
Hello,

I would like to report a problem that I've been having some issues with lately while playing naval battles.
When I try to load the small guns in the back of the 8-gun Schooner (4 of those small ones) I have to walk to the other side of the deck first so the other 2 cannons and then return back to the one I want to load to get the load box to show up so I can load them. This means that I can't just take a cannonball out of the box and immidiately load the cannon which is next to it.
This is not the only cannon where this happens to, it's a pain in the ass to position yourself in the right place for some cannons for the aim or load button to show up.
I hope this can be fixed.

Hey John! Thank you for the report.

Right now there's a hidden cooldown timer which prevents you from loading a swivel gun (The small guns at the back of the 8-Gun Schooner) too quickly after you fired it. It is in our plans to make this cooldown visible on the UI.

Facebook     |        Twitter     |        Community Discord

Offline JohnSmith

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Nick: Smitthy
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 07:10:54 am »
Oh okay didn't know that thankyou for the response.

Offline Refleax

• Anvil Game Studios
  • Surgeon
  • May good health be yours!
    • Holdfast: NaW
  • Nick: Refleax
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 01:46:25 pm »
Oh okay didn't know that thankyou for the response.

You're welcome!

Facebook     |        Twitter     |        Community Discord