Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 6754 times)

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Master's Mate
  • Faction: Prussia
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2018, 05:02:41 am »
so I'm not getting unbanned? why?
We're gonna review it tomorrow.

Offline Krumpo

• Landsman
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2018, 10:55:06 pm »
Name under which you were banned:Big Nig McGee the Second
Which official server(s) are you banned from? Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA2 - Army Battlefield:
What was happening when you got banned: Had what was to some an inappropriate name and was asked to change it so i asked 'why' they gave no good reason, i asked if they were an admin and to prove it, they responded with, i dont need to prove anything to you, if i knew this were an admin i would've followed what they asked but instead refused to let me know they were a Real admin
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):
Time and date when the account was banned: About 11:00 PM, 10/1/2018
Timezone: CT
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005620584/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I can't recall
Why should you be unbanned?: If i knew it were an admin i would obviously have changed my name, and i will once i get back on the game and i realise it could have been offensive to some. Thank you for reviewing this when you can

Offline Kulesza

• Landsman
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2018, 04:53:58 am »
Name under which you were banned: Kulesza
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: I think all NA servers
What was happening when you got banned: I was playing as a rifleman on the french side of the map i cannot recall but with a big hill.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: Unsure late at night most likley unknown date.
Timezone: PST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): http://steamcommunity.com/id/wazzybear/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Unknown
Why should you be unbanned?: Im not 100% on what the ban was for i do not recall, for any reason it was if there was one i would like make sure that something like this does not happen again. I do like the game and i would love to continue to enjoy it the money payed for it was well spent and i want to see what the potential for this game in the future will be and be apart of.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Master's Mate
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2018, 08:25:28 am »
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: I think all NA servers
What was happening when you got banned: I was playing as a rifleman on the french side of the map i cannot recall but with a big hill.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: Unsure late at night most likley unknown date.
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): http://steamcommunity.com/id/wazzybear/
Why should you be unbanned?: Im not 100% on what the ban was for i do not recall, for any reason it was if there was one i would like make sure that something like this does not happen again. I do like the game and i would love to continue to enjoy it the money payed for it was well spent and i want to see what the potential for this game in the future will be and be apart of.
Which official server(s) are you banned from? Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA2 - Army Battlefield:
What was happening when you got banned: Had what was to some an inappropriate name and was asked to change it so i asked 'why' they gave no good reason, i asked if they were an admin and to prove it, they responded with, i dont need to prove anything to you, if i knew this were an admin i would've followed what they asked but instead refused to let me know they were a Real admin
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005620584/
Why should you be unbanned?: If i knew it were an admin i would obviously have changed my name, and i will once i get back on the game and i realise it could have been offensive to some. Thank you for reviewing this when you can

Reply to this on the 15th for unban.

Offline Kulesza

• Landsman
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2018, 10:32:30 am »

This is my reply for unban.

Offline Krumpo

• Landsman
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2018, 01:22:39 am »

Offline Krumpo

• Landsman
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2018, 01:22:56 am »

Offline steadman

• Landsman
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2018, 02:05:16 pm »
so I'm not getting unbanned? why?
We're gonna review it tomorrow.

okay, and what is the outcome?

Offline Bonesaw204

• Landsman
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2018, 01:46:05 pm »
]Name under which you were banned[/b]:       HitlerDidNothingWrong
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:    na2 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: Did not like my name
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):    No
Time and date when the account was banned1/10/2018 roughly 10pm or around that evening
Timezone:   Eastern
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):   http://steamcommunity.com/id/Impending777Doom/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):   I don't know
Why should you be unbanned   I changed my name to "Alex Jones"

Offline Dissmaster

• Landsman
  • Die Legende des 2ten IR
  • Nick: Dissmaster
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2018, 06:33:47 pm »
So first, I'm sorry i can't find a thread to appeal for a ban.

There were a few players (one of them Adawulf) that made antisemite and racist comments. Also anti-german comments.
This should not be allowed and you should ban them please.

Sorry for not choosing the right thread, I'd appreciate it if you could move it to the right place.

Thank you.

http://2tes-ir.de/

Offline toasterguy

• Landsman
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2018, 08:29:50 pm »
Name under which you were banned: God Emperor Donald Trump
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA2 - Army Battlefield. US SERVER
What was happening when you got banned: Admin warned me about racism, but I wasn't blantly saying racial slurs. When I got mad about dying, a few racial slurs were said.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No.
Time and date when the account was banned: 12:00 pm, 1/29/2018,
Timezone:CST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998121112
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):  Not sure.
Why should you be unbanned?: Because I enjoy this server a lot, and I know I was wrong for saying a racial slur. I now know you guys are completely serious when warning now and I promise it won't happen again.

Offline Alesandr

• Ordinary Seaman
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2018, 03:01:09 am »
Sorry. Had to edit and I couldn't figure out how to delete this one.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 03:10:42 am by Alesandr »

Offline toasterguy

• Landsman
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2018, 05:26:13 am »
Hey, Im still banned and I have no heard a reply on this form. can someone look into it?

Offline Blaze

• Server Administrator
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Faction: British Empire
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2018, 11:15:15 pm »
Please be patient, Getty will get around to looking at them.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Master's Mate
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2018, 10:57:14 pm »
Name under which you were banned: [79thCH]Rct_Alesandr
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: 63e NA Official - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: Participating in my regiment's event on my first day.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): I don't believe so.
Time and date when the account was banned: January, I believe
Timezone: CST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152558240/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Don't know.
Why should you be unbanned?: Because I'm not entirely sure what is going on. This is the only server I can't get into, not to mention, it is the main event server for my regiment.
That's a private server, you'd need to contact the 63e to receive an unban. These are the official servers.