Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Hardcore options(Disable Hp bar/map and more  (Read 210 times)

Offline Leaf

• Master's Mate
  • 84e Leaf
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: 84e_Com_Leaf
Hardcore options(Disable Hp bar/map and more
« on: May 28, 2017, 09:18:02 pm »
Hello, I just recently watched the latest video
Spoiler
[close]
and I noticed all ui. I hope and wish there will be an option to disable things such as hp bars and map etc to make it more realistic and hardcore in a way as me and many others enjoy the more realistic feeling it gives. I think it's really important also in competetive scene that this feature exists so as it forces you to look around you and your surroundings to see if there's enemies or friendlies around you rather then looking at sort of napoleonic era GPS/map. There should be options for everyone to make their game as accurate to the era as possible

That's all thanks!

PS: Unsure if suggestion as this has been brought up before but thought I'd make thread just in case.

Edit: Clarification, I mean it as a server option for admins to change what they want and don't want in their server.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 09:43:48 pm by Leaf »

Online Brock

• Surgeon
  • Dedicated & Active Forum Poster - Anglophile
    • Steam Profile
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: James | Michael
Re: Hardcore options(Disable Hp bar/map and more
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 09:38:13 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
and I noticed all ui. I hope and wish there will be an option to disable things such as hp bars and map etc to make it more realistic and hardcore in a way as me and many others enjoy the more realistic feeling it gives. I think it's really important also in competetive scene that this feature exists so as it forces you to look around you and your surroundings to see if there's enemies or friendlies around you rather then looking at sort of napoleonic era GPS/map. There should be options for everyone to make their game as accurate to the era as possible

That's all thanks!

PS: Unsure if suggestion as this has been brought up before but thought I'd make thread just in case.

What you said a game mode yes, not an option though.

Offline Leaf

• Master's Mate
  • 84e Leaf
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: 84e_Com_Leaf
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 09:41:44 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

That's all thanks!

Wells yes, what I meant was as a server option for admins to change what they want and don't want in their server. I edited it now to avoid more confusion.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 09:44:06 pm by Leaf »

Online Brock

• Surgeon
  • Dedicated & Active Forum Poster - Anglophile
    • Steam Profile
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: James | Michael
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 09:50:58 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

That's all thanks!

Wells yes, what I meant was as a server option for admins to change what they want and don't want in their server. I edited it now to avoid more confusion.

Hardcore mode. with that you could switch to siege, line battle and so on.

Online Refleax

• Anvil Game Studios
  • Surgeon
  • May good health be yours!
    • Holdfast: NaW
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: Refleax
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2017, 10:11:45 pm »
We can include a server side setting which would disable allied troops close to your vicinity from showing on the minimap. Once again I cannot promise it’ll all be available before we go into Early Access this year but you’ll see it listed in our roadmap of features.

Facebook     |        Twitter     |        Community Discord