Anvil Game Studios

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

There are very few people in any online community that I would actively endorse. Lionblade is one of them. He has personally worked for me multiple times in the past as a referee and assistant admin, making it a priority to truly understand the requirements of a position before putting himself forward for it. Administration of public servers rarely requires the depth of incident management that refereeing does, but Lionblade has demonstrated that he knows how to exercise discretion in ambiguous situations. Most importantly, he is as impartial as I believe is possible for an individual to be. He has been put in situations previously where others have faltered to do the right thing. To my knowledge, Lionblade has never had any such hesitations. His first loyalty, as he says, is to the community. No regiment, friend or other entity can sway his sense of integrity.

Put this man to work while you still hold his interest.

Very well said.
Community Name: [49th]Taco

Steam Name: [49th]TheProTaco

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheProTaco/

Location/Timezone: NA/EST

About Yourself: Hello, my name's TheProTaco I've been a part of this community since May of 2015 and have spent a massive amount of my time in the community as an admin for various major events across NW, several Warband mods, and particularly Holdfast. I've been a part of several regiments but have spent most of my time in the 49th and its associated groups in other games/mods and am really glad to have been a part of the NW/Holdfast community as a whole.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I don't believe there are many in the community who particularly dislike me so I'm not a very scandalous guy, I'm pretty fair in my admining and I play Holdfast frequently so I'd be more than able to be present on the servers.

Previous Experience (if any): I first began admining in the community with NW for a couple events like the KPR's and the 49th Tuesday LB(While it ran), I was taught how to admin by Kolakhan who was fairly prominent and respected in the NW community mainly for his events at the time. I was practically the only admin in the NA community for Bear Force 2 while the first real attempt to make it a major mod was ongoing. I've been the head admin of the 49th Saturday Linebattle since December of 2017 and have helped admin a few other events occasionally when asked like the Nr.9 friday while we attended so I'm more than familiar with all the admin tools in Holdfast.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: None come to mind at the moment

References (if any): 63e Grimz, QRA Copot, 63e Zen, 3rdRM Corpo, 116th Finke, 47e Montfort, 104th Halkett, 96th Phillycheese, 12e Phillip, 63e Lionblade, 49th Merchaun, 21st Franklin, 10thSM Harrithika, 63e Starblazer, 63e Icks
Game Servers / Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Server Applications
« Last post by Amit on Today at 04:56:36 am »
Community Name: 63e_Bdr_Lionblade

Steam Name: 63e Lionblade

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/63e_Lionblade

Location/Timezone: EDT/EST -05:00

About Yourself: Hello, I go by Lionblade online and I'm known as Dakota in real life. I live in Connecticut at the moment and I have graduated from High School and plan on attending college soon or trade school. I have been admining and playing Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars and Holdfast since they both came out, or roughly around the time they both came out. I enjoy admining and try to be as fair as possible towards any situation. I spend lots of time going over rules, figuring out technicalities and new rules, being active, and also making sure there is a fun, organized, environment that can be easily understood by rules.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I believe that I will be a good administrator because I am very unbiased and will settle the matter in what is right and follows the rules, not for trying to please one or both parties. I will try to ensure that the rules are held up to the utmost. When I am admining I put the rules first before any regimental, friend, or enemy ties, because an admin is supposed to uphold the rules, not bend them or break them. I will send out a warnings if needed towards rule breakers or people who do not understand rules, and make sure that everyone has agreed and understood the rules. I will only kick and ban for incredibly repeated offenders or after enough warnings been given.

Previous Experience (if any): NANWL (North American Napoleonic Wars League) Moderator/Admin, Public Zombie Servers (Napoleonic Wars), 63e Servers, Holdfast Official Beta servers, Group-fights, One vs. One Line-battles, Sieges, Conquests, Gmod servers, Minecraft servers, many communities and other games for list goes on. 6+ years of admin experience consecutively. 

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: What if any is there for times to be on admining and/or schedules set in order to make sure there is an admin? Who are active, current, and what number of admins are there?

References (if any): 63e Starblazer, 49th TheProTaco, 12e Will, 116th Finke, 77th Ed, 12e KD, 47e Amit, Dev Refleax, 47e Muffinz, 49th Merchaun.

There are very few people in any online community that I would actively endorse. Lionblade is one of them. He has personally worked for me multiple times in the past as a referee and assistant admin, making it a priority to truly understand the requirements of a position before putting himself forward for it. Administration of public servers rarely requires the depth of incident management that refereeing does, but Lionblade has demonstrated that he knows how to exercise discretion in ambiguous situations. Most importantly, he is as impartial as I believe is possible for an individual to be. He has been put in situations previously where others have faltered to do the right thing. To my knowledge, Lionblade has never had any such hesitations. His first loyalty, as he says, is to the community. No regiment, friend or other entity can sway his sense of integrity.

Put this man to work while you still hold his interest.
Forum Games / Re: Who can post last?
« Last post by Starblazer on Today at 04:48:36 am »
Game Servers / Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Server Applications
« Last post by Helix on Today at 03:19:32 am »
Community Name: KRA | Lieutenant Colonel Helix

Steam Name: KRA_Helix

Steam URL: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/KRA_Helix/

Location/Timezone USA/CST

About Yourself: Lieutenant Colonel of the KRA. I currently handle organizing a large majority of our events, and help administrate our two Public Linebattles (Thursday, Sunday). I'm also a regimental representative to other regiments when it comes to organizing events.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I'm known as a fair person within the Community, and when I help to administrate our public linebattles, I have no complaints against me when I punish those who break the rules. I'm also willing to listen to appeals and have a soft touch when explaining the reasons behind a decision. I feel because of these things, I would make a good administrator.

Previous Experience (if any): Administrating the KRA's Public Linebattles, and our Saturday Linebattle when it was running. I used to manage one of the largest companies of the KRA (Infantry).

References (if any): Haybales, Auha. (I have not reached out to these individuals before applying, but am confident if asked they would speak in my favor.)
My experience in the KRA:

Got threatened with a ban for using a cannon on a public server   :'(

Would rate 10/10

Was this in a public linebattle?
Community Name: 63e_Bdr_Lionblade

Steam Name: 63e Lionblade

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/63e_Lionblade

Location/Timezone: EDT/EST -05:00

About Yourself: Hello, I go by Lionblade online and I'm known as Dakota in real life. I live in Connecticut at the moment and I have graduated from High School and plan on attending college soon or trade school. I have been admining and playing Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars and Holdfast since they both came out, or roughly around the time they both came out. I enjoy admining and try to be as fair as possible towards any situation. I spend lots of time going over rules, figuring out technicalities and new rules, being active, and also making sure there is a fun, organized, environment that can be easily understood by rules.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I believe that I will be a good administrator because I am very unbiased and will settle the matter in what is right and follows the rules, not for trying to please one or both parties. I will try to ensure that the rules are held up to the utmost. When I am admining I put the rules first before any regimental, friend, or enemy ties, because an admin is supposed to uphold the rules, not bend them or break them. I will send out a warnings if needed towards rule breakers or people who do not understand rules, and make sure that everyone has agreed and understood the rules. I will only kick and ban for incredibly repeated offenders or after enough warnings been given.

Previous Experience (if any): NANWL (North American Napoleonic Wars League) Moderator/Admin, Public Zombie Servers (Napoleonic Wars), 63e Servers, Holdfast Official Beta servers, Group-fights, One vs. One Line-battles, Sieges, Conquests, Gmod servers, Minecraft servers, many communities and other games for list goes on. 6+ years of admin experience consecutively. 

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: What if any is there for times to be on admining and/or schedules set in order to make sure there is an admin? Who are active, current, and what number of admins are there?

References (if any): 63e Starblazer, 49th TheProTaco, 12e Will, 116th Finke, 77th Ed, 12e KD, 47e Amit, Dev Refleax, 47e Muffinz, 49th Merchaun.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10