Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Assists.  (Read 1869 times)

Offline Zahari

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Faction: French Empire
Re: Assists.
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2017, 02:34:50 am »
Assists are okay,  nothing bad about it xD guys wtf. If I gave someone 90% of damage and my team m8 is right behind me to steel my kill I just want to have assist from this xD anyway its not very needed but would be fun

Offline Blaze

• Surgeon's Mate
  • 79th_Col_Jamie_Williams
  • Faction: British Empire
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2017, 03:12:18 am »
Yeah, like football!
Exactly like football....

Offline Brock

• Surgeon
  • Dedicated & Active Forum Poster - Anglophile
    • Steam Profile
  • Nick: James | Michael
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2017, 04:48:20 am »
Assists are okay,  nothing bad about it xD guys wtf. If I gave someone 90% of damage and my team m8 is right behind me to steel my kill I just want to have assist from this xD anyway its not very needed but would be fun

no, no , no, no. LOL this is not a tank, War thunder i get it. A hardcore survival game with 1 life? No. You shoot someone they die. there is no 90% damage thing, thats too arcade'ish game play. no worries no one will steal your kill.

Apart from me being upset, Nw had a chance of damage, but that was based on range. I still hope you devs will not make pistols as useless as they were in NW. But no, muskets should kill right after you hit someone, unless of course you are like over 100 yards. 100 yards was the best range range to shoot a Flintlock musket in the day in terms of accuracy and damage.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 04:51:36 am by Brock »

Offline Exodus

• Midshipman's Mate
  • Major. Exodus, Leader of the 1stRVR
  • Nick: Louis Jackson
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2017, 09:11:14 am »
I'd like to see assists.

Offline Ribs

• Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2017, 08:35:06 pm »

no, no , no, no. LOL this is not a tank, War thunder i get it. A hardcore survival game with 1 life? No. You shoot someone they die. there is no 90% damage thing, thats too arcade'ish game play. no worries no one will steal your kill.

Apart from me being upset, Nw had a chance of damage, but that was based on range. I still hope you devs will not make pistols as useless as they were in NW. But no, muskets should kill right after you hit someone, unless of course you are like over 100 yards. 100 yards was the best range range to shoot a Flintlock musket in the day in terms of accuracy and damage.

But surely if you hit someone in the arm or leg, and without hitting some major artery or vein they aren't going to die.

Online Eazy-E

• Master's Mate
  • E
  • Nick: 25th_Cpt_Eazy-E
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2017, 09:25:35 pm »

But surely if you hit someone in the arm or leg, and without hitting some major artery or vein they aren't going to die.

That won't be a problem for him, he never misses

Offline Gurkha

• Midshipman's Mate
  • 33rd_Gurkha
    • 33rd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2017, 11:02:24 pm »
AGS put me on the product testing team pls.

Offline Merfie

• Master's Mate
  • Frankly fabulous.
  • Nick: John Mandeville
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2017, 11:03:35 pm »
lmfao assists. What are we, a bunch of 9 year old cod players? (Perhaps some of the community fall into this bracket). If you kill someone, you kill someone.
John Mandeville, Ensign. 3rd Regt. - The Buffs

Offline Gurkha

• Midshipman's Mate
  • 33rd_Gurkha
    • 33rd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2017, 11:08:23 pm »
lmfao assists. What are we, a bunch of 9 year old cod players?

Yes, I hit rank 55 in the 33rd and just prestiged back to Pte.

Offline Super_

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Captain of the 3rd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: William Lloyd
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2017, 11:39:36 pm »
lmfao assists. What are we, a bunch of 9 year old cod players?

Yes, I hit rank 55 in the 33rd and just prestiged back to Pte.
Just got a gold camo on my pistol smd

Offline TheBoberton

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Faction: French Empire
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2017, 12:15:46 am »

If you solidly connect with a target in the arm or leg (Not just grazing past the limb) with a round ball, whoever you've hit is done fighting. They may not die, but they are certainly incapacitated, and likely permanently maimed. (Assuming they aren't killed by infection, of course)

Whether that is to be the case in-game, who knows.

Offline Brock

• Surgeon
  • Dedicated & Active Forum Poster - Anglophile
    • Steam Profile
  • Nick: James | Michael
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2017, 12:26:38 am »
lmfao assists. What are we, a bunch of 9 year old cod players? (Perhaps some of the community fall into this bracket). If you kill someone, you kill someone.

Ikr  :-\

Offline Jackson

• Global Moderator
  • Master's Mate
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2017, 01:05:02 am »

Because insulting people for making a suggestion is the most mature and adult thing to do.
-The artist formerly known as Docm30
-Freelance character designer for Holdfast: Nations At War.

MY OPINIONS DO NOT REFLECT THOSE OF THE DEVELOPERS, AT LEAST IN REGARDS TO INFORMATION ABOUT THE GAME!

Offline Merfie

• Master's Mate
  • Frankly fabulous.
  • Nick: John Mandeville
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2017, 02:56:40 am »

Because insulting people for making a suggestion is the most mature and adult thing to do.

Wrong. I offered my opinion on his suggestion, not his character. I have the highest regard for Ghurkha and I would thank you not to presume anything to the contraire.
John Mandeville, Ensign. 3rd Regt. - The Buffs

Offline Jackson

• Global Moderator
  • Master's Mate
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2017, 03:57:54 am »
I would thank you not to imply people are immature for making legitimate suggestions.
-The artist formerly known as Docm30
-Freelance character designer for Holdfast: Nations At War.

MY OPINIONS DO NOT REFLECT THOSE OF THE DEVELOPERS, AT LEAST IN REGARDS TO INFORMATION ABOUT THE GAME!