W O W, Really glad with the progress. Running animations do look much better indeed. Really liking the whole 'interaction' with the world thats in development. The Lanterns did impress me. Heard you guys were starting to work on the HUD, with the name improvements above the head there being done it already looks great. A special thanks to Refleax, Dreas, Rycon, and all the freelancers and part time employees for doing such a fine job.
To finish of let me give you a little road map what I think needs the most work.
Animations: - Never had a clear view on the reload animation yet, make sure its fluid and realistic.
- Variation for a crouched reload and a standing one. Dont want my musket going halfway in the ground when im crouched.
- Melee. This one is hard to make in a given amount of time, lets try to smooth it out a little. (in one of the screenshots the upwards attack did look quite strange)
Overall Suggestions for EA: - Please make the hands just a little smaller, something about them is just a touch to big. (5% reduction in size)
- The Pistol also did also look very large. Perhaps making it a touch smaller and smoother in look should do the trick. (10% reduction in size)
- I know its hard to fit in but good lord the regiments! His majesty's army must have more regiments! Perhaps a variation of 2 line infantry, 1 guard, and the 1 lights and rifles should be fine!
- Some regimental / role play mechanics as you said. This is what im talking about. Yay more animations. go to 3:00
Thanks again to everyone.