Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Emote / Animation Menu  (Read 592 times)

Offline kaboki

• Standing Officer
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Emote / Animation Menu
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2017, 05:00:51 pm »
Anyway, i would also like too see emotes, i prefer they had keybindings instead of putting them like in clickable box as with prases,,, e.g press f1 to salute, press f2 too etc...
I think that could work. Would be a lot of key binds to remember. Maybe Having 3 or 4 of the emotes have bindings by default, preferably the more commonly used ones, and have the rest in a clickable menu. Then maybe the option to bind the rest of the emotes to other keys.

Yes something like that:). Reason I dont want them to put it in menu is becauese that would be very clunky, clicking the menu button and then look for that salute emote browsing through hundreds of unimportant ones. I would love too keymap just a few common ones. I never use the phrases box, because of this, there is just to much in there to make it effective, lets say I want to say, "fire", before I find that command we are all dead, so I just yell "fire" in the microhpone, a lot quicker.

Offline Luke192

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: [79thCH]Luke192
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2017, 07:19:18 pm »
Anyway, i would also like too see emotes, i prefer they had keybindings instead of putting them like in clickable box as with prases,,, e.g press f1 to salute, press f2 too etc...
I think that could work. Would be a lot of key binds to remember. Maybe Having 3 or 4 of the emotes have bindings by default, preferably the more commonly used ones, and have the rest in a clickable menu. Then maybe the option to bind the rest of the emotes to other keys.

Yes something like that:). Reason I dont want them to put it in menu is becauese that would be very clunky, clicking the menu button and then look for that salute emote browsing through hundreds of unimportant ones. I would love too keymap just a few common ones. I never use the phrases box, because of this, there is just to much in there to make it effective, lets say I want to say, "fire", before I find that command we are all dead, so I just yell "fire" in the microhpone, a lot quicker.
Yeah I gotcha. it'd be nice to still have a menu so there can be a bunch of different ones but, like you said, have 4~ available to map to a key

Luke192 - Colour Serjeant, 79th "Queen's Own" Cameron Highlanders

Offline Luke192

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: [79thCH]Luke192
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2017, 07:46:03 pm »
Update to the "raise / present flag" section

Luke192 - Colour Serjeant, 79th "Queen's Own" Cameron Highlanders

Offline 63e Lionblade

• Landsman
  • Faction: French Empire