Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Some suggestions about the game  (Read 172 times)

Offline Luis

• Landsman
  • Faction: Neutral
Some suggestions about the game
« on: October 09, 2017, 06:59:52 am »
Ps :I am from non-English speaking countries, so my English level may be bad, please forgive me    ;) ;)

Hello development team
I like this game, I played Mount & Blade Napoleon DLC, I like the team to develop this series of games, it is because I like this game, so I would like to mention some suggestions hope that developers can see....

1.We need cavalry and moving artillery and more special arms (Like Engineering soldiers , Scout ,Professional artillery ,Bagpipes ......)
Have these more interesting ...

2.We need an anti hacking system and in game reporting capabilities .
No one likes to play with hackers ´╝îNow the game has been able to teleport and automatically aim at the hacker program, I have encountered several times, you first day to update the game the next day the hacker program appeared ... this feeling really bad, attention this problem ....

3.We need more Factions

4.Should highlight the line
 A few players arranged in a row will have a unique BUFF bonus, the more the more obvious the effect of the number ..Now the game, the line is no advantage, can only was being rifleman kill, please consider strengthening and highlighting the line

Finally, I wish this game getting better and better,I will always play ...  :D :D :D :D
My steam id : Luiscoco

Offline Knightmare

• Chaplain
  • paki
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: S.Williamson
Re: Some suggestions about the game
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 11:08:29 am »
All of this has been suggested before, not sure about anti hack but you shoulda checked first.

Offline Rockerfish

• Able Seaman
  • 34th RoF
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Rocker
Re: Some suggestions about the game
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 05:07:41 pm »
http://www.holdfastgame.com/News/Post?p=1027 this is a link to the dev's roadmap that shows all the stuff that is in the works. If you havnt seen it yet, you are in for a treat.....
Spoiler
[close]
hope this helps.
the dev roadmap can be found here "http://www.holdfastgame.com/News/Post?p=1027"