Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 296 times)

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Surgeon's Mate
  • Faction: Neutral
Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« on: October 22, 2017, 06:23:43 am »

Greetings Holdfast players! This topic will be for potential unbannings from the official servers, as we get an increasing amount of bans off the official servers it has become increasingly important these appeals are handled in a quick and efficient manner. Administrators may ask for more info regarding the circumstances of your ban, or comment on them, please make sure to respond promptly if possible.

This thread will have no relation to non-official servers and unban requests for those servers should be taken to their respective owners!

As an aside, being courteous and honest in your unban request will increase your chances of a shorter ban/unbanning, the flip side of this is also the case.

Do not message Administrators, Senior Administrators, or Developers on steam or any other medium in an attempt to revoke the ban.
Do not post regarding others unban requests.
Do not post multiple requests/spam the thread.
Do not post appeals on behalf of others.

Please read this format before posting! Applications not in this format will be ignored.

Code: [Select]
[b]Name under which you were banned[/b]:
[b]Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield[/b]:
[b]What was happening when you got banned[/b]:
[b]Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for)[/b]:
[b]Time and date when the account was banned[/b]:
[b]Timezone[/b]:
[b]Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning)[/b]:
[b]Which Administrator banned you? (If you know)[/b]:
[b]Why should you be unbanned?[/b]:

After you have posted

After posting make sure to give Senior Administrators a few days to review your case, optimally we will try to resolve these within 3 days but sometimes unexpected delays can occur.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 08:31:12 pm by Getty »

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Surgeon's Mate
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 06:23:57 am »
Reserved

Offline alpha_imperialis

• Landsman
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 04:32:08 pm »
Name under which you were banned: alpha_imperialis
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: all of them
What was happening when you got banned: tked on first day of release, because everyone was
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): no
Time and date when the account was banned: on first day of release, semptember?
Timezone: GMT+6
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126091795/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): don't know
Why should you be unbanned?: because I haven't played since day of release.......got banned and then nothing. :(

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Surgeon's Mate
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 04:47:22 am »
Name under which you were banned: alpha_imperialis
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: all of them
What was happening when you got banned: tked on first day of release, because everyone was
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): no
Time and date when the account was banned: on first day of release, semptember?
Timezone: GMT+6
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126091795/
Why should you be unbanned?: because I haven't played since day of release.......got banned and then nothing. :(
Unbanned, should be able to rejoin now. Make sure to follow the rules at all times in the future.

Offline skysuper

• Landsman
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 06:07:12 am »
Name under which you were banned: skysuper86
What was happening when you got banned: I played it once a month ago. I can't join the offical servers now when I try to play it again with my friends.
Time and date when the account was banned: I don't know. I just played it once about one month ago.
Timezone:  UTC+8
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027159876/
Why should you be unbanned?: I don't know why I was banned from the servers. I just played it once and never break the rules. Just want to enjoy the game with my friends.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Surgeon's Mate
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 08:30:19 am »
Name under which you were banned: skysuper86
What was happening when you got banned: I played it once a month ago. I can't join the offical servers now when I try to play it again with my friends.
Time and date when the account was banned: I don't know. I just played it once about one month ago.
Timezone:  UTC+8
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027159876/
Why should you be unbanned?: I don't know why I was banned from the servers. I just played it once and never break the rules. Just want to enjoy the game with my friends.

The unban process is a lot more forgiving if you are truthful with us as to why you were banned, unless someone else had access to your account it was something you did. I'm going to give you a chance to amend this unban request and will review it after that is done.

Offline Goofy

• Landsman
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2017, 12:22:16 am »
Name under which you were banned: 77th_Rec_Goofy     or http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198328695917/
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All of them
What was happening when you got banned: I was team killing because a bunch of people were team killing me then the next day i was banned and i have been banned for a few months now
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):Nope
Time and date when the account was banned: No idea
Timezone: Mountain Time
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):   http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198328695917/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): No Idea
Why should you be unbanned?: I should be unbanned because team killing is no longer enabled and it has been literally months.