Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: AUS/NZ - SOCA Saturday Line Battle Events 7:30pm AEDT  (Read 51 times)

Offline DigoAlmino

• Landsman
  • SOCA Founder and Manager
    • SOCA Website
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: Digo
AUS/NZ - SOCA Saturday Line Battle Events 7:30pm AEDT
« on: December 04, 2017, 02:51:03 pm »

Australian Holdfast Weekly Events are BACK!  ;)

BRIEF:
After waiting for some new admin features to support events and keeping the realism going for the time era. I'm happy to announce SOCA will be glad to support the community with a weekly event to keep those solid Australians happy :) .

Meetings will be conducted since it is a STANDARD Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars event procedure for Regiments to select roles and classes. Afterwards all regiments will have 30 minutes to prepare their men for battle and shine those bayonets with pride. Once the events start it will be focus on the major open maps for Line Battles to avoid short time for TEAM prep for each side of the field before engagement (Giving time to form up your regiment and cannons etc).

Rules are NW Standard:
1) 3 man in a rank to fire // Fire Out Line = Slay (RIFLEMAN can have 5 man spacing to fire)
2) No Purpose Team killing // Temp Ban
3) Make sure you are in a line // Rambo = Slay
4) Follow Selected Roles (Special roles like rifles or cannons go to those who have requested it - Regiments) // incorrect roles = slay and warn
5) Have fun and enjoy no admin Abuse is acceptable in our community (ADMIN PASSWORD CHANGES WEEKLY FOR THE HOST TO MANAGE THE EVENT).

TIME:
MEETINGS - 7:00pm AEDT // TeamSpeak 3 = ts.soc-aus.net
BATTLE/EVENT - 7:30pm AEDT

FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS WELCOME:
We are open for feedback for improvements to the events. We monitor our services closely if there is a issue with hardware or Bandwidth we can guarantee you as a person wanting events and great services we will be onto it ASAP so it won't happen on the next weekly event. We take pride in our hosting and support to other clans or regiments that are in need for events to be hosted.

We currently provide our servers to these games:
ARMA 3 Casual Events - When ever
SQUAD Training Server - Every Monday
Mount & Blade: Warband = NW and MODS - Every Friday

Additional Information
We host weekly Mount & Blade: Warband Mods on Friday. If interested please come along times for events are 7:00pm AEDT. Want to join our community and sign up to our regiment please pop by here: http://www.soc-aus.net
Our Recruiters will be onto in no time (Outside Real Life work hours :D haha)
If you want to get in touch with me with hosting information or anything else just add me on steam: DigoAlmino.

Thanks guys, I'm glad to help out this is a good game and I know a lot of Aussies play it :)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 02:53:59 pm by DigoAlmino »