Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Chat is blurry and color of teammates hard to determine  (Read 153 times)

Offline Ead

• Landsman
Chat is blurry and color of teammates hard to determine
« on: November 02, 2017, 11:12:44 pm »
My chat box is typically full of blurry text. When clicking the chat box it turns into slightly more legible script due to the "box" not being opaque anymore. Would there be a way we could get a setting to make that a permanent setting?

I've tried changing the resolution and upping the settings but there's not much difference. My comp can't run very well above Very Low as is and constantly fiddling with the settings in game (and sometimes the main menu) results in very long waits (5m+) while it adjusts or a crash of the game/restart of the computer.

Right now, the color of teammates in team chat can blend together too much (so I can't tell who is sending the messages) with backgrounds as well. Would like to be able to change that color at some point. It may work fine for some people but I've got red-green colorblindness so that may be adding to the issue. (I have an issue with shades of those. I can still see them. Just not as vibrant or as well as others. For instance a brown and red close together can be too similar to me.)

Offline Refleax

• Anvil Game Studios
  • Surgeon
  • May good health be yours!
    • Holdfast: NaW
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: Refleax
Re: Chat is blurry and color of teammates hard to determine
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 09:34:14 am »
Hey, I'll forward your suggestion to our programmer. Thanks!

Facebook     |        Twitter     |        Community Discord

Offline Ead

• Landsman
Re: Chat is blurry and color of teammates hard to determine
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 01:51:12 am »
Thank you and to the entire team! This would be fantastic. They may be minor issues but I appreciate you all taking the time to look into solutions.

You guys are doing a great job. Can't wait to see where this game goes.