Anvil Game Studios

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bump
Crews & Regiments / Re: The Galactic Republic (Est. 25,053 BBY)
« Last post by Sheev Palpatine on Today at 06:33:35 am »
Reserved
About the Republic: The Galactic Republic, commonly referred to as the Republic, is the democratic union of sovereign star systems that governed the galaxy for a thousand years prior to the rise of the Galactic Empire. Centered on the Core World of Coruscant, the Galactic Senate—a body of legislators who represented the numerous planets throughout the galaxy—govern the Republic under the leadership of the democratically elected Supreme Chancellor.

About the Republic Military: The Republic military comprise of the army and naval forces—the Grand Army of the Republic and the Republic Navy, respectively—of the Galactic Republic. Formed as a result of the Separatist Crisis and the ensuing Clone Wars, the Jedi-led clone forces fight valiantly against the Confederate droid armies across the galaxy.

Our Cause: To essentially eliminate the entirety of the Confederacy and establish an order of peace and usher in a new golden age. In Holdfast, we seek to bring peace through force to the galaxy, even if it means executing "certain" orders to do so (cough). The destruction of the CIS is hereby at hand.

Ranks: Cadet - Trooper - Corporal - Sergeant - Sergeant Major - Lieutenant -  Captain - Major - Commander
Brock are you getting confused between Guards and Grenadiers?
Your picture is of foot guards not necessarily foot guard grenadier company men.

Unless the first foot guard battalion were all grenadiers?

This better?

Nice pic man! I do really like that one. Should definitely forward that to Refleax.
Game Discussion / Re: Guard vs Line?
« Last post by TabooOlive on Today at 04:42:01 am »
One also looks better than the other  ;D
Other Games / Re: Tannenburg
« Last post by Knightmare on Today at 04:33:34 am »
just wanna know the game is optimised proper and i'll be able to run with a GTX 760,I5 and 8 GB RAM.

Don't need to worry about the games price, things in Asia are hella cheap on steam, this game is just 7 dollars even without the 20% discount :p.
Other Games / Tannenburg
« Last post by Saga on Today at 04:27:40 am »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10