Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: 27th (Inniskilling) Regiment of Foot - "The Skins" |EU-NA|  (Read 4995 times)

Offline Viper

• Surgeon
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: Quiting
Re: 27th (Inniskilling) Regiment of Foot - "The Skins" |EU-NA|
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2017, 05:44:11 pm »
I don't "Reg hop" anymore if anything you disband/rename every 2-4 days I have people who can confirm this.

Online Sanders

• Master
  • 33rd Rct | "Fire and Blood | "Winter is Coming"
  • Nick: 33rd Sanders
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2017, 05:56:49 pm »
I don't "Reg hop" anymore if anything you disband/rename every 2-4 days I have people who can confirm this.
How about you and Kuni have this conversation on steam, rather than on this thread. They don't need the toxicity on here

Offline Jack

• Acting Lieutenant
  • 27th | Lieutenant
    • 27th Regiment of Foot
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Isaac Mason
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2017, 05:57:41 pm »
How about you and Kuni have this conversation on steam, rather than on this thread. They don't need the toxicity on here
Agreed :D

Online Garrel

• Master
  • 27th | Captain
    • Neptune Designs
  • Nick: William Young
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2017, 06:11:41 pm »
Indeed.

Offline Forrest

• Ordinary Seaman
  • Banned
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2017, 12:20:21 am »
The NW 27th is trash led by Kuni, lets hope your 27th can turn that around and make itself a good name!
Yea we are trash with close to 60 members easy 20-25 people on every night and we aready are growing so fast and we will be hosting an event soon but of course vetro the reg hopper is right xD I can't believe you guys believe a person who is known as a troll and reg hopper but that shows us why you would think you would ever be better with 9 people  ::)

Go ahead delete this you if you want and you know we claimed the name first :D
Tonight's event

1. You can't just edit your thread and say the name is yours
2. You don't make the group 5 months later.... You make it on release or at the start
3. You already made someone Rename on NW
4. Fun fact mods can see edits
5. Please... posting your attendance doesn't mean anything, of these guys from 10 to an event and you bring 100 it doesn't matter they got the name first

Also just saw, look at the fake 27th thread and look at the titles of the post, goes from the 1er mar - 1er de ligne- 27th

Offline KuniNotOP⚜
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
User is on moderator watch listWatched

Re: 27th Regt. of Foot. EU and NA
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2017, 03:27:50 p

Is when it changes to 27th

From this

Offline General Shepherd
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

Re: ♣1er Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne♣
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2017, 10:17:30 p

Same threadd
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 12:31:58 am by Forrest »

Online Sanders

• Master
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2017, 12:23:01 am »
The NW 27th is trash led by Kuni, lets hope your 27th can turn that around and make itself a good name!
Yea we are trash with close to 60 members easy 20-25 people on every night and we aready are growing so fast and we will be hosting an event soon but of course vetro the reg hopper is right xD I can't believe you guys believe a person who is known as a troll and reg hopper but that shows us why you would think you would ever be better with 9 people  ::)

Tonight's event

2. You don't make the group 5 months later.... You make it on release or at the start
5. Please... posting your attendance doesn't mean anything, of these guys from 10 to an event and you bring 100 it doesn't matter they got the name first
I already tried explaining that to Kuni, but the info apparently went through 1 ear and out the other because he still believes he claimed the name first.

Offline Jack

• Acting Lieutenant
  • 27th | Lieutenant
    • 27th Regiment of Foot
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2017, 12:23:16 am »

Tonight's event

Agreed, hopfuly this situation will be resolved by the Moderation team as soon as they can. Then the confusion of why others have our name will be corrected.

Offline Jack

• Acting Lieutenant
  • 27th | Lieutenant
    • 27th Regiment of Foot
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2017, 12:24:35 am »

Tonight's event

I already tried explaining that to Kuni, but the info apparently went through 1 ear and out the other because he still believes he claimed the name first.
He as also contacted both myself and the Lt-Col on steam, attempting to deal with us. Which was either we have the EU side of the 27th or he gets both. Don't really see how that this is what the Moderators ment when they told Kuni that we needed to resolve it between ourselves.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 12:27:03 am by Jack »

Online Sanders

• Master
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2017, 12:28:37 am »

Tonight's event

He as also contacted both myself and the Lt-Col on steam, attempting to deal with us. Which was either we have the EU side of the 27th or he gets both. Don't really see how that this is what the Moderators ment when they told Kuni that we needed to resolve it between ourselves.
I don't see Kuni letting go of the name sadly.

Offline Jack

• Acting Lieutenant
  • 27th | Lieutenant
    • 27th Regiment of Foot
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2017, 12:30:21 am »
Well if it does come down to where the Moderators agree with us, then it's very petty & childish for him to continue taking and using the name, considering we would have claimed it first. And to then take it further and keep using it though being told that he is in the wrong, doesn't look to good on anyone.

Online Sanders

• Master
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2017, 12:32:53 am »
Well if it does come down to where the Moderators agree with us, then it's very petty & childish for him to continue taking and using the name, considering we would have claimed it first. And to then take it further and keep using it though being told that he is in the wrong, doesn't look to good on anyone.
There was a similar problem like this except with the 84e name a few months ago, but Vader eventually changed the name because he's a good person. I just don't see Kuni willingly handing the name over because it's not what he wants.

Offline Viper

• Surgeon
  • Nick: Quiting
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2017, 04:59:45 am »
True, but lets stop worrying about it, lets look forward to this amazing game that's gonna come out.  :)

Offline Jack

• Acting Lieutenant
  • 27th | Lieutenant
    • 27th Regiment of Foot
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2017, 09:18:34 am »
True, but lets stop worrying about it, lets look forward to this amazing game that's gonna come out.  :)
That maybe easier for yourself, but not when we know there is another regiment out there that is still being allowed to advertise their regiment with our name on this Forum, ready for when the game is released.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 01:34:11 pm by Jack »

Offline Xaime

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Veteran of Warband and the OE Competitive scene.
  • Nick: Xaimo
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2017, 12:34:38 pm »
I just realized how much Kuni is trying to copy you guys.

Spoiler
[close]

The group name and picture, lmao. Just show the moderators the dates of when the groups were formed, should be enough to sort it out.

Captain Xaime of the 22nd Foot

Offline Jack

• Acting Lieutenant
  • 27th | Lieutenant
    • 27th Regiment of Foot
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2017, 12:40:59 pm »
I just realized how much Kuni is trying to copy you guys.

Spoiler
[close]

The group name and picture, lmao. Just show the moderators the dates of when the groups were formed, should be enough to sort it out.
We have shown them this and much more, but still waiting on a response of some kind. But yes the 27th and other community members have also noticed how he has copied everything we had setup before him.