Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Napoleonic Uniforms  (Read 6806 times)

Online Irregular Alcoholic

• Chaplain
  • Bamboleo!!!!Bamboleo!
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Uniforms
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2018, 03:24:31 am »
Towarczys

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Sourkraut

• Surgeon's Mate
  • CSgt. l 21st Co.A
« Reply #91 on: February 16, 2018, 08:33:43 am »
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Offline freddiebox

• Petty Officer
  • För Kung och Fosterland!
  • Nick: Rehnskiöld
« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2018, 08:03:41 pm »

• Chaplain
  • Bamboleo!!!!Bamboleo!

Offline Tambour|und|Pfeifer

• Ordinary Seaman
  • Beuteltier
  • Faction: Prussia
« Reply #94 on: April 17, 2018, 11:44:02 am »
I want to mention here some faults at the prussian uniforms, I would be glad if You could correct it, or contact me. If I'm not right here please tell me where to post it else. Thanks ^^

Let's begin with the Officer:

-At the shako are two eagles, both are looking in the wrong direction (to the rear, instead of to the front)
-Also in the Battle the prussians had a cover for their shakos so that the decoration doesn't get dirty or broken (This is valid for all line Regiments, also the guards)
-The buttons of the Officier don't have numbers on it (even if he's an Officier of an Grenadier-Bataillon)
-In the campaign the Officiers didn't had their sash with them, and when they did, they didn't wear them in the battle (also it's a sash from the time of the german empire, the prussians didn't had a bow, they just tied it into a knot :D )

except from that: pretty good work :)

Let's continue with the Grenadeer of the 2nd pommeranian Line-regiment

-Also here: the prussians weared covers for their shakos :)
-If You wanted to represent a grenadier (which I suppose) The roman "1" on the buttons has only to be on the buttons on the shoulders, not everywhere :)
-the ammunition pouch was portet beneath the "epaulette" (I'm sorry, can't find a better word for it)
-the sabre was also portet beneath the "epaulette", It was only tied around the stomach when the regiment had to go to a parade
-the surcharges at the Sleeves have to be open in the direction to the thumb, not to the side :)

Also here I have to praise your work ^^

Now the 1st slisean Landwehr-Regiment

I wonder: here You have the ammunition pouch beneath the "epaulette", why not at the line Inf? ^^

-At first: the slisean Landwehr was the worst equipped Landwehr of whole prussia.
Nearly nobody had the money to buy himself Gaiters. But because they mostly they equipped themself this isn't tooo bad. :D
BUT: The Landwehr didn't had Coats, so they can't wrap them around their bodies ;D, why didn't You gave them to the Line Inf? ^^

The Lützower Jäger are a topic for themself, I won't make any corrections here ^^

The Jäger...

At first: some formal faults:
-he's got 3 Bandeliers, he only needs two (erase the one around the stomach)
-please do the second Bandelier also under the "epaulette"
-he portes white trousers. If he's a volonteer (following paragraph) it's okay, if not, not :)
-also here: the cover for the shakos :)

There You have to decide if You want to represent a volonteer Jäger or a Garde-Jäger

For instance: at the moment your model has a Cockade, which is pointing on a volonteer Jäger, also the ammunition pouch has no metal, same outcome.
BUT: he has a grenade on its Bandelierand he's carrying Boots, both are Notes for a guard.

For the case it should be a guard:
-add a brass pay (a brass guard star) on the ammunition pocket
-add stripes on the Collar, like Yau did at the normal guards
-give him grey trousers
-replace the Cockade with a guards-star (a brass one)
-replace the surcharges with the swedish ones (the one the normal guard has)

For the case it should be a volonteer:
-replace the grenade with a normal brass metal plate
-replace the boots with shoes, eventually with Gaiters
-replace the sabre with a fascine knife (not shure if this is the right word, in german it's "Faschinenmesser", a straight, shorter sabre, if you want so, in some models you can put it like a bayonet on your rifle)

Last but not least... the guards

-the crest, white trousers in the boots and the sabre tied around the stomach where only worn in parade. but because we're fighting battles... :)
-soouuuu yes again, please add the cover ^^
-the ammunition pocket and the sabre under the epauletts
-the swedish surcharges have to have a cut parallel to the arm at the side of the small finger so that they are open at this side (only the red, not till the blue)
-please erase the numbers on the buttons except on the buttons on the surcharges and on the epauletts
-replace the white trousers with grey ones (slightly brighter than the grey of the officier) but still in the boots
-add a silver guard star on the ammunition pocket, on the same side where the musketeer has his metal

If You've reached this point I#m very glad for Your patience, I mean, I'm critizising tons of work, and I'm sorry, but historical correctness is imprtant for me :)

I hope at least that You'll contact me. ^^

Greetings
Pro Gloria et Patria

• Chaplain
  • Bamboleo!!!!Bamboleo!
« Reply #95 on: April 17, 2018, 06:31:55 pm »
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 06:33:26 pm by Irregular Alcoholic »

Offline Faultier

• Petty Officer
« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2018, 01:55:18 pm »
Troops from Neuchatel [literally a part of switzerland (complicated history)]

Spoiler
[close]

• Chaplain
  • Bamboleo!!!!Bamboleo!
« Reply #97 on: May 09, 2018, 09:51:40 am »

Offline Sourkraut

• Surgeon's Mate
  • CSgt. l 21st Co.A
« Reply #98 on: May 22, 2018, 04:33:22 am »
French army surgeon

British army surgeon

Hoping to see these implemented sometime to replace the naval surgeons on land battle maps.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 04:35:20 am by Sourkraut »

• Chaplain
  • Bamboleo!!!!Bamboleo!
« Reply #99 on: May 22, 2018, 02:01:16 pm »
Sourkraut, great and Prussians we need

Offline Sourkraut

• Surgeon's Mate
  • CSgt. l 21st Co.A
« Reply #100 on: May 23, 2018, 12:05:59 am »
They modeled a private of the Kolberg Regiment (2nd Pommeranian) not a grenadier though. As for your feedback, i'd put it in the suggestions and feedback section of the forum as I'm afraid the devs or anyone really don't really visit this thread anymore. @Tambour|und|Pfeifer

« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 03:00:37 am by Sourkraut »

Offline Bluehawk

• Global Moderator
  • Midshipman
  • Что делать? Стоять и умирать!
« Reply #101 on: May 23, 2018, 01:26:09 am »
I believe the "Jäger" unit for Prussia is based on the Silesian Schützen Battalion.

• Chaplain
  • Bamboleo!!!!Bamboleo!
« Reply #102 on: May 23, 2018, 02:23:44 am »
They modeled a private of the Kolberg Regiment, not a Pommeranian Grenadier though. As for your feedback, i'd put it in the suggestions and feedback section of the forum as I'm afraid the devs or anyone really don't really visit this thread anymore. @Tambour|und|Pfeifer

I mean Prusian surgeon we need

Offline Sourkraut

• Surgeon's Mate
  • CSgt. l 21st Co.A
« Reply #103 on: May 23, 2018, 02:50:02 am »
The thing is I haven't been able to find any prints or mentions of surgeons or the Prussian Medical Corps. In contrast I found plates for surgeons of Austria, Russia, France, and the U.K. FeelsBadMan

• Chaplain
  • Bamboleo!!!!Bamboleo!
« Reply #104 on: May 23, 2018, 01:06:38 pm »
The thing is I haven't been able to find any prints or mentions of surgeons or the Prussian Medical Corps. In contrast I found plates for surgeons of Austria, Russia, France, and the U.K. FeelsBadMan
post it please...Im too cant finde Prussiab surgeob pictures
and we have GREAT GOAL - finde pictures ofPrussians surgeons !!!!!!! Im seriosly
and Im think carpenters of all contries relised in HNW and somewere there im post british naval carpenter