Official - Administration help guide
Useful server console commands
(all of these commands can be ran through the “f1” menu ingame, make sure you login with the admin password first before typing any of the commands)
rc login ‘password’
- lets you login to the admin consolerc broadcast ‘message’
- lets you broadcast a message that prints on the middle of everyones screenrc mapRotation ‘mapNumber’
- changes the map to the rotation number you enterrc fileReloader bannedPlayers
- reloads the bannedPlayers.txt file (use this when unbanning people)rc nature weather preset 'Calm, Calm2, Calm3, Calm4, Fog, Fog2, Fog3, Snowy or Storm’ 5-60
- changes the weather to the desired presetrc nature time timeOfDay '0-24'
- changes the time to the entered numberrc nature time dynamicTime 'true/false'
- Enables dynamicTime rc nature time dynamicTimeSpeed '0.01-1'
- Changes the speed that time progressesrc set characterGodMode ‘true’
- makes everyone on the server invinciblerc set characterInfiniteFirearmAmmo ‘true’
- gives everyone unlimited ammorc set drawFirearmTrajectories ‘true’
- draws lines that show how bullet drop worksrc help
- lists all the admin console commandsMore administration options can be found in the ‘p menu’ when logged into the admin console!Admin chat commands
Once you are logged into admin (using the F1 console command rc login "password") you may run some admin commands through the games chat box in the admin chat panel)/bc 'message'
- broadcasts a message to all players on the server/mr 'rotation number'
- changes the map to the rotation number you enter
Playable factionsColour KeyMelee ArenaLand Based Land SiegeCoastal SiegeNaval MapsPlayable gamemodesPlayable mapsRotation inputsMelee Arena Rotation inputsNaval Rotation inputsShip Pre-sets
This thread will constantly be updated every update the game receives!
If you still need help then join the Official Holdfast: Nations at War discord server and refer to the #server-owners text channel