Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Post Rap Songs and Rate  (Read 2923 times)

Offline KJ

• Regiment Leaders
  • Standing Officer
  • Joe Pesci Impersonator
  • Faction: British Empire
Re: Post Rap Songs and Rate
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2017, 06:32:53 pm »
7/10

Offline Intel Guardian

• Chaplain
  • Warum bin ich ein anime mädchen?
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Intel
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2018, 10:27:20 pm »
6/10

Offline Cubtheman

• Petty Officer
  • Faction: Prussia
  • Nick: Cub
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2018, 05:02:36 am »
6/10

*Royal ancient edgy quotation said by some old war hero to symbolize edgyness here*

Offline Grimz

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: 63eSgtMajGrimz
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2018, 06:01:09 pm »
3/10

Discipline can only be obtained when all the officers are imbued with the sense of their awful obligation to their men and to their country that they cannot tolerate negligence. Officers who fail to correct errors or to praise excellence are valueless in peace and dangerous misfits in war. -General George S. Patton

Offline Starblazer

• Regiment Leaders
  • Master's Mate
  • Admin for the HCL. JOIN THE 63e!
    • 63e Regiment
  • Nick: 63e_SgtMaj_Star
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2018, 01:07:35 am »
I vibe with it 8/10. I like 21, Migos and that new gen.

Not in a regiment? Join ours today at https://63eregiment.enjin.com/enlistment

We have over 6 years (Yes, 6 years of linebattles/events/tournaments/trainings on a daily basis) of experience!  We have both NA and EU communities, we play Holdfast, NW as well as various other games. We attend and host linebattles, siege events, naval events, and trainings! Enlist today!

Online Chainsor

• Master's Mate
  • Bad Name Studios Member - 5thKGL Cpl / NW
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: BNS Chainsor
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2018, 06:58:51 pm »
6/10

Offline DΛRKWΛVΣ

• Surgeon
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2018, 06:15:09 pm »
7/10

Offline Intel Guardian

• Chaplain
  • Warum bin ich ein anime mädchen?
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Intel
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2018, 05:23:50 am »
4/10

Offline Merchaun

• Regiment Leaders
  • Petty Officer
  • 49th Regiment of Foot Colonel
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2018, 08:42:07 am »
I was a big fan of Mac Miller's early days, like KIDS and Best Day Ever. Kinda stopped listening to him when he released G0:0D AM, wasn't much of a fan of The Divine Feminine either. Saw he dropped new stuff quite recently, including this little gem. Easily my favorite thing by him in a long while. Has that energy from his old stuff when he was trying to make his name, but with his refined flow and lyricism he's accumulated. Overall a 7.5/10 to me.

Offline Starblazer

• Regiment Leaders
  • Master's Mate
    • 63e Regiment
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2018, 07:40:52 pm »
I'd agree 7.5/10 although more so for the beat and the style rather than lyrical content imo

We have over 6 years (Yes, 6 years of linebattles/events/tournaments/trainings on a daily basis) of experience!  We have both NA and EU communities, we play Holdfast, NW as well as various other games. We attend and host linebattles, siege events, naval events, and trainings! Enlist today!

Offline Merchaun

• Regiment Leaders
  • Petty Officer
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2018, 02:48:13 am »
Eminem's new album is wonderful, I particularly liked this song. 8/10 from me

Offline Starblazer

• Regiment Leaders
  • Master's Mate
    • 63e Regiment
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2018, 01:04:25 am »
I was a big fan of Mac Miller's early days, like KIDS and Best Day Ever. Kinda stopped listening to him when he released G0:0D AM, wasn't much of a fan of The Divine Feminine either. Saw he dropped new stuff quite recently, including this little gem. Easily my favorite thing by him in a long while. Has that energy from his old stuff when he was trying to make his name, but with his refined flow and lyricism he's accumulated. Overall a 7.5/10 to me.

Kind of shook you posted this the week of his death. Hope you still listen to him because I am enjoying his last album.

Offline Merchaun

• Regiment Leaders
  • Petty Officer
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2018, 08:55:50 am »

Kind of shook you posted this the week of his death. Hope you still listen to him because I am enjoying his last album.

I definitely do. Had to take a trip down memory lane and listen to all of his old stuff again after I heard about it. Absolutely sucks, he was the artist that got me and my brother into rap when we were younger.

Offline Merchaun

• Regiment Leaders
  • Petty Officer
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2018, 08:59:54 am »

I definitely do. Had to take a trip down memory lane and listen to all of his old stuff again after I heard about it. Absolutely sucks, he was the artist that got me and my brother into rap when we were younger.

Off topic, but I'm just gonna drop these here. Rest In Peace Mac

Offline Starblazer

• Regiment Leaders
  • Master's Mate
    • 63e Regiment
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2018, 05:23:53 am »
Starting this backup fresh with some more