Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: GGS.SX - Holdfast Servers for $10 AUS for 200 slots. (+ Voice Server)  (Read 925 times)

Offline Heavy Bob

• Petty Officer
  • GGS.SX
    • GGS.SX
  • Faction: British Empire
Hi, I'm Heavy Bob (owner of GGS.SX) and I host servers for gmod, warband and a few other games.
I do it because I spend a lot on server hosting, and use very little of my services potential.
As I did with warband, I'm gonna offer cheap deals on holdfast servers to regiments who would want them.
$10 for 126 200 slot pm, Australian servers for Holdfast. The catch is, no panel, and ftp only, no naval or coastal siege (till they fix the idling issue), and I'll help ya manage it.
And if anyone needs voice servers for mumble or other communication services, I'll hook up your regiment for free. No obligations or expires so long as I'm still running servers.

If you're interested, add me on steam, request a server via the GGS.SX forum (https://ggs.sx/?id=23) or come talk to me on teamspeak: ts.ggs.sx
http://steamcommunity.com/id/heavybob/

*This is a limited offer, first come first served till I run out of space.*
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 10:47:11 pm by Heavy Bob »

Offline 43rd_Jimmy

• Landsman
  • Leader of the 43rd Regiment of Light Foot
  • Nick: Jimmy
Re: GGS.SX - Holdfast Servers for $10 AUS for 126 slots. (+ Voice Servers)
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 10:26:51 am »
Oasisv Hosting server cost - 22.55 Australian Dollars for 126 slots per month

GGS server cost - 10 Australian Dollars for 126+ slots per month

GGS servers are cheap and run insanely fast, they also give free teamspeaks with 125 slots which are again really fast.
I have never had issues with GGS "Mount & Blade: Warband", "Teamspeak" and "Holdfast: Nations at War" Servers, they have never crashed and they never dissapoint.

Offline Jacques

• Landsman
  • [7thRM] is Recuiting, Friend me on steam!
  • Nick: Stubbs
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 11:59:34 am »
GGS Server are Amazing Heavy bob great guy will help you with anything you need for the server

The ping is great and on the voice servers there outstanding takes 2 mins to setup and he knows all the tricks in the book I would really recommend this guy to all new regiments out there

Offline MOV_HIKKUPZ

• Surgeon's Mate
  • 10th Royal Marines recruiting add MOV_HIKKUPZ
    • steam.com
  • Nick: 10thRM_HIKKUPZ
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 12:44:45 pm »
Hi, I'm Heavy Bob (owner of GGS.SX) and I host servers for gmod, warband and a few other games.
I do it because I spend a lot on server hosting, and use very little of my services potential.
As I did with warband, I'm gonna offer cheap deals on holdfast servers to regiments who would want them.
$10 for 126 slot pm, Australian servers for Holdfast. The catch is, no panel, and ftp only, no naval or coastal siege (till they fix the idling issue), and I'll help ya manage it.
And if anyone needs voice servers for mumble or other communication services, I'll hook up your regiment for free. No obligations or expires so long as I'm still running servers.

If you're interested, add me on steam, request a server via the GGS.SX forum (https://ggs.sx/?id=23) or come talk to me on teamspeak: ts.ggs.sx
http://steamcommunity.com/id/heavybob/

*This is a limited offer, first come first served till I run out of space.*

Do YOU OFFER HEAVY DDOS PROTECTION? Oasis does.............

Offline Heavy Bob

• Petty Officer
  • GGS.SX
    • GGS.SX
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2017, 01:21:03 pm »
Do YOU OFFER HEAVY DDOS PROTECTION? Oasis does.............

Yeah, network protection is apart of the deal. Its a standard with most providers in Australia these days.
Unfortunately it doesn't have MOV protection. Some cancer is just too hard to filter out.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 01:44:33 pm by Heavy Bob »

Offline Manat123

• Ordinary Seaman
  • Faction: French Empire
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2017, 04:12:07 pm »
Pretty Solid hosted servers, I have played on them before in mount and blade and Line battles were done at full scale without any lag or spikes, also very friendly person hosting them as he is always willing to help with free TeamSpeak servers. I would certainly recommend  giving GGS chance before buying products from big companies that rip you off, it is a bargain price for 10 bucks for 126 slot server 1/3 of what it is average.

Offline Misaki

• Landsman
  • Gas a kike save the reich
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2017, 05:33:18 pm »
Very good servers. Little to no lag and far cheaper than other Australian hosts
The GC sends their regards

Offline Hatman

• Ordinary Seaman
  • MOV_10thRM_Arty_Cdr_Hat
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2017, 08:09:52 am »
I hope you're giving these guys a free server for all the endorsements the EG:O leaders are sending your way Bob.  ;)

Offline Heavy Bob

• Petty Officer
  • GGS.SX
    • GGS.SX
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2017, 11:29:04 am »
I hope you're giving these guys a free server for all the endorsements the EG:O leaders are sending your way Bob.  ;)

Which came first? The free voice servers or the endorsements? Punchline, they've been buying from GGS for a while. If it was paid, they paid me :D.

Offline Bravo

• Petty Officer
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2017, 07:41:26 am »
10thRM can you please cut the provoking remarks.

It serves no purpose other than to divide what by most is an attempt to forge a new community. I'm aware of the past grievances but holding onto them only to slide divisive remarks in shows a lack of wanting to see a flourishing community and a lack of maturity from you. Water finds it's own level.

I wish to see the end of this bickering for the sake of the Game.

Offline Exodus

• Chaplain
  • Major Jackson - 1st Royal Victoria Regiment
  • Nick: Louis Jackson
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2017, 07:31:08 am »
Don't go comparing Oasis to GGS, slandering the competition is bad for business and makes you look like a tool.

Oasis offer $9AUD servers for 126 slots, all you need to do is ask Jesse and he'll give you a code.

Offline Heavy Bob

• Petty Officer
  • GGS.SX
    • GGS.SX
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2017, 10:55:10 am »
Oasis offer $9AUD servers for 126 slots, all you need to do is ask Jesse and he'll give you a code.

That's mighty generous of them however $1 under our price at a loss of more than 50%, seems very pseudo.
You don't need a code to receive our offer. If you want to run experimental builds or go over the 126 cap, we're content with allowing our customers to experiment.
Its an old strategy undercutting by a single dollar but it has no baring on the level of quality that our service provides.

I'd encourage anyone who is already buying from Oasis to seek this discount on all future purchases to save some money.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 04:17:45 am by Heavy Bob »

Offline Griffin

• Able Seaman
  • Faction: French Empire
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2017, 12:49:29 am »
Wouldn't trust my account details with a known hacker...anyone who does is, honestly, very VERY foolish.

Offline Heavy Bob

• Petty Officer
  • GGS.SX
    • GGS.SX
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2017, 02:56:34 am »
Wouldn't trust my account details with a known hacker...anyone who does is, honestly, very VERY foolish.

I'm hacking savings for my customers. It would be foolish to not take advantage of them.

Offline Heavy Bob

• Petty Officer
  • GGS.SX
    • GGS.SX
Re: GGS.SX - Holdfast Servers for $10 AUS for 200 slots. (+ Voice Server)
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2017, 10:48:23 pm »
I've adjusted the slot count from 126 to 200 as holdfast has drastically improved the server side performance in the latest beta patch. All current clients have been upgraded free of charge.