Anvil Game Studios

Poll

Would you like to see the Swedish empire as a faction ?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Add Sweden as a faction - vote in the poll !  (Read 1578 times)

Offline Ravowk

• Landsman
Add Sweden as a faction - vote in the poll !
« on: October 04, 2017, 11:58:02 am »
Hey there, first of all I want to say that the game is really awesome so far :) really fun to play and very immersive.
Now to my suggestion, I always wanted to see the Swedish empire as a faction in NW but it never really happened, I believe I'm not the only history fan who wanted to see that.
I would like to ask you to add Sweden as a faction at some point.
Please if you want that too show your support in the comments and maybe it will happen :)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 06:13:44 pm by Ravowk »

Offline Rum Drunk

• Landsman
Re: Add Sweden as a faction
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 12:01:28 pm »
Good Idea!!  :D

Offline Jackson

• Global Moderator
  • Midshipman
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 12:03:38 pm »
I believe the factions that get added will be decided by public vote.
-Freelance character designer for Holdfast: Nations At War.

Offline Ravowk

• Landsman
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 12:08:42 pm »
Well then I'm here to bring it to attention :)

Offline Intel Guardian

• Chaplain
  • Warum bin ich ein anime mädchen?
    • My Twitter
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Intel
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 12:22:13 pm »
I believe the factions that get added will be decided by public vote.

I haven't actually seen you say which faction you'd like to see in the game first. Do you have one in mind that you'd like to see?

Offline kaboki

• Standing Officer
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 04:19:44 pm »
I would have voted yes if all the other important major factions was already in the game. I would like to see Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Prussian and Russia and maybe the Ottomans added first, then add the small ones, like Denmark-Norway, Sweden, Bavaria, Saxony etc etc....

Offline Ravowk

• Landsman
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2017, 05:42:01 pm »
I would have voted yes if all the other important major factions was already in the game. I would like to see Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Prussian and Russia and maybe the Ottomans added first, then add the small ones, like Denmark-Norway, Sweden, Bavaria, Saxony etc etc....
But if you voted no than they would think you dont want that at all ;p I understand what you said and I agree with you, but still I wanted to bring that to their attention because in NW for example they only had major factions.

Offline Nigger

• Landsman
  • Banned
Re: Add Sweden as a faction - vote in the poll !
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2017, 06:19:42 pm »
Great idea!

Offline Intel Guardian

• Chaplain
    • My Twitter
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2017, 06:33:15 pm »

Offline kaboki

• Standing Officer
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2017, 10:38:19 pm »
But if you voted no than they would think you dont want that at all ;p I understand what you said and I agree with you, but still I wanted to bring that to their attention because in NW for example they only had major factions.

I didnt vote....

Offline kaboki

• Standing Officer
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2017, 10:42:47 pm »
Great idea!

nice name bruh

I find it hard to understand why all the Neo nazis find this game so attractive....Sometimes the text chat and the VOIP is so full of racist outbursts that i makes me kinda loose hope in humanety... I havent been bothered by this before in other online games, but sometimes in this games its just too much and I just quit my session and play something else... Have a girlfriend who is african and she's kinda disgusted by it and ask me sometimes why I play with these people, but its kinda hard to avoid them...

I started have started collecting screenshots from the text chat, so if the devs someday have a place to report these things I will have shitloads of evidence against these people.....

One time there was this guy bragging about he's granpa hanged a nigger from a three in the 1930's and he was very proud, he claimed to have a picture of it hanging on the wall and said he admired that photo everyday, he also claimed to be part of Ku Klux Klan...
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 11:01:00 pm by kaboki »

Offline Intel Guardian

• Chaplain
    • My Twitter
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2017, 11:01:58 pm »
Most of them are just edgy kids that think Alabama Nigger is the funniest song on Earth and that Nazi's were alright because they looked cool. Don't take them seriously.

Offline kaboki

• Standing Officer
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2017, 11:11:14 pm »
Most of them are just edgy kids that think Alabama Nigger is the funniest song on Earth and that Nazi's were alright because they looked cool. Don't take them seriously.

Well, their voice suggest they are well grown men in their 30's to 40's so blaming it on the kids is unfair..... kids dont bother me, and honestly i never heard any of them being much racist, they just scream in the microphone with their undeveloped voice.... Running into a charge with 20 well developed men in their 30's screaming "white power", "burn that nigger", "fuck the jews" etc is more than disturbing, and yes, it bothers me alot...

I especially remember one guy, from the "51st on foot regiment" clan(something Rick, dont remember...), after I started complaining in the chat, he kinda started to moderate himself and saying he got warning from he\s clan not to say stuff like that when he had the clan tag... He wasnt a kid,,,,
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 11:20:01 pm by kaboki »

Offline Intel Guardian

• Chaplain
    • My Twitter
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2017, 11:17:45 pm »
Maybe not kids. Still edgy.

Offline Almqvist

• Regiment Leaders
  • Chaplain
  • Swede of the year
    • Svea Livgarde
  • Nick: Almqvist
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2017, 11:19:28 am »