Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 11737 times)

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Faction: Prussia
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2019, 11:10:49 am »
All unbanned, make sure to listen to administrators and adhere to the ruleset at all times.
Name under which you were banned: 63e_Cad_FISHINGPLANET
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All
What was happening when you got banned: I got kicked from a server during a match, then joined another server. Then I came back later and was banned from all servers.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No prior bans or infractions. My existing ban is for saying slurs in chat.
Time and date when the account was banned: around midnight, 12/30/18
Timezone: EST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/mountainhorse/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I do not know
Why should you be unbanned?: I should be unbanned because I was not given a warning or a second chance. Without official server access the game is virtually unplayable.
Make sure not to come back into servers with 63e tags please. And for the record you were warned.

Name under which you were banned: John Wick From Fortnite
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Game Studios Official NA3-army front
What was happening when you got banned: I made a racist remark in chat and when i was told not to, i still did (im sorry)
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):no
Time and date when the account was banned: im not so sure but i think it was at the start of the year (2019)
Timezone:GMT+8
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/BadigolBoy/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Dont know
Why should you be unbanned?:i would never thought that me fooling around would get me banned. Im sorry for my mistake and i wont do it again. Promise

Name under which you were banned: Mikal
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: EU 2
What was happening when you got banned: I was following Chad Kensington and his Brexit mob across the battlefield.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Yes, I was arguing with a guy called General Roques, we were both kicked a couple times due to not shutting up, atleast I think since the game doesn't show why you were kicked however there was an admin in chat telling us to stop, which I was by all means happy to do.
Time and date when the account was banned: 11/01/2019 Around 23:00 GMT
Timezone: GMT
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/MikalOfWales
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Don't know, doesn't say, just as it doesn't say why you were kicked/banned.
Why should you be unbanned?: I don't think I was doing anything wrong at the time of the ban, I don't think General Roque's had came back after one of his kicks, so there was no more arguing, I was just following Chad into battle, where he stopped and people started chanting "BREXIT BREXIT BREXIT" on their mics, so I literally said "BREXIT BREXIT BREXIT" followed by "KILL THEM ALL" on [TEAM] chat, then about 10 seconds later I was banned, not sure if the ban is related to that or the arguing.

The reason the argument between myself and General Roques started was because people were saying Brexit on [ALL] chat, including myself, and he started saying he was reporting people, that's where the root of the argument came from and if anything, in that time the Brexit spam got worse from alot of people, I wouldn't class what I was saying as spam as I wasn't saying the same thing over and over, and the Brexit crap soon died down when the argument with Roques and other players got worse, regardless of all that, I had stopped arguing before my ban and so I don't understand what the ban was for, I had even said to the admin on [ALL] chat that I was not arguing anymore after he had kicked General Roques, since he seemed to be the one fueling it in my opinion.

At the end of the day I'm not playing to cause trouble, I don't know why General Roque's got so pissed off with people saying Brexit, people are literally ALWAYS talking about it, it's basically a meme in Holdfast and I can't really see it being stopped anytime soon since there's so many people involved in it, it is just harmless banter.

Regardless, I apologise for whatever I did wrong, I just wish it was made clearer before the ban so that I knew what I was actually being banned for because I still have no idea.

Name under which you were banned dampcabbagefart
Which official server(s) are you banned from? all american servers
What was happening when you got banned team killing with cannon
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? no
Time and date when the account was banned no idea
Timezone utc - 5:00 eastern time us and canada
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040823917/
Which Administrator banned you? i have no idea
Why should you be unbanned? i was just acting stupid i would not do it again if you are going to ban me for it

Offline Crusader Sama

• Landsman
« Reply #106 on: January 26, 2019, 08:49:08 pm »
Name under which you were banned: I don't remember, but I think it's my current username, Crusader Sama, I haven't changed in over a year.

Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All Official Servers.

What was happening when you got banned: Full scale battle with lots of teamkilling very early in game release. I teamkilled some people by accident, but also deliberately teamkilled a few flag bearers who were micspamming music, then I was banned.

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): None to my knowledge.

Time and date when the account was banned: I can't remember, it was over a year ago.

Timezone: US Central time.

Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):
https://steamcommunity.com/id/CrusaderSama

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):I don't know, no ban message appears in game.

Why should you be unbanned?: I just want to play the game. I see lots of youtube videos about it and it seems more popular than it was before, Only got to play for a few days before I was banned, have barely any hours in the game.

Offline blank_space

• Landsman
« Reply #107 on: February 07, 2019, 12:10:50 am »
Name under which you were banned: HornyMusketeer

Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA3 - Army Front

What was happening when you got banned: I've violated chat rules(the racial slurs prohibition, to be particullar), then I got what i thought was a warning from admin, which turned out to be a warning for everyone else but me, coz I was banned in a couple minutes.

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No, this is the first time

Time and date when the account was banned: About 4am, February 6th, 2019

Timezone: GMT+3

Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085571328/

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):Have no idea

Why should you be unbanned?: I can swear that I've seen people abuse the usage of the almighty n-word(for using which I was banned) before, and this is the first time I've seen an admin reminding players about the chat rules and interferring in the gaming process. I haven't seen those n-word typers being banned, so I wasn't aware of the consequences of racial slurs in the chat. Now I am...

Offline Dolfus

• Landsman
« Reply #108 on: March 07, 2019, 12:47:15 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Dolfus
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA2 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA2 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: I got muted after spamming music too loudly.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No.
Time and date when the account was banned: It was on tuesday March 5th at around 11 PM CET.
Timezone: CET.
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/AlexaiIsHere/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Don't know.
Why should you be unbanned?: I should be unmuted because I've been playing this game for a few months, never had another ban/mute prior to this. I will behave more the next time.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 12:12:35 am by Dolfus »

Offline PhillyFlop114

• Landsman
« Reply #109 on: March 11, 2019, 02:24:16 pm »
Name under which you were banned: |1stFGD Kpl | L'esprit de L'anus
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA2 - Army Battlefield: I appear to be banned from chat from all servers. incident occurred on NA2
What was happening when you got banned: I was taking part in a political discussion, which I acknowledge is against the rules after review
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): In this particular instance, none that I'm aware of. Communication through the support team indicates I had been warned at some point in the past.
Time and date when the account was banned: It was on Sunday March 10th approximately 130 - 230pm eastern time.
Timezone: EST.
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049816435/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): No idea
Why should you be unbanned?: My ban was the result of the topic of my discussion, not using disgusting racial slurs/bad language, blasting Hitler speeches, or blasting music. My intention was simply discussion, but i recognize my mistake and take responsibility. i was genuinely unaware of my previous warnings and did not realize I was tempting disciplinary action.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 03:12:15 pm by PhillyFlop114 »

Offline Spooks

• Landsman
« Reply #110 on: March 12, 2019, 07:23:13 am »
Name under which you were banned:not a hitler
Which official server(s) are you banned from? all Anvil Gaming Studios Official servers
What was happening when you got banned: I was told to change my name so i changed it to 'not a hitler'. i then started to type in chat why it was hypocritical to single me out when so many other people in the server were associating their names with nazi/hitler jokes, i then went on to talk about how i didn't actually like nazis and that i was only doing it for a laugh and that people shouldn't get offended by a joke name. i was then banned. maybe the name that i changed it to (not a hitler) wasn't good enough. i apologize if i offended anyone.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):no, i don't think so. i was asked to change my name before i was banned which i did.
Time and date when the account was banned:8th of march some time around 10PM i think.
Timezone:pacific
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197992990897/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):i dont know.
Why should you be unbanned?:because i very much enjoy playing the game. i see that people may not think a joke name is funny if they are offended by such things, and i do feel like i was singled out while others had similar names. but i do apologize.

Offline Kuffin

• Ordinary Seaman
  • *SQEAKER* stay atleast 3 miles away at all times.
  • Faction: Prussia
  • Nick: Pucc Boi
« Reply #111 on: March 13, 2019, 11:47:41 pm »
i dont even care any more this game is shit compared to war of rights XD go somewhere with your mount and blade copy
(ง⌐□ل͜□)ง

Offline King George

• Landsman
  • G'day
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: King George
« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2019, 09:27:02 pm »
[b]Name under which you were banned: British Empire | King George
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA2 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: I stole a Cannon  and called the user of the cannon a retard.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: 20/02/2019    Time Unknown
Timezone: GMT (UTC+1)
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):[/b]
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Myguy111/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I have no idea did not see the users name.
Why should you be unbanned?: You should unban me as I regret what I did and think I should have known better and I will from now on I also wish to grow my group and have fun with the community not banned in a 3 man server that is why i should be unbanned.
;D :D ;) :) :-\ :-[
King George