Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 6024 times)

Offline bugfish™

• Landsman
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2018, 01:18:53 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Bugfish™
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: (I dont know if im banned, i cant play on all of them - just going back to menue)
What was happening when you got banned: Honestly, i used some kind of speed manipulation through cheat engine (my friend show it to me) and was waving my flag inside the other base with an amount of 100 flag "switches" per second. Unfortunately an admin was not impressed of my speed flagshow what i can understand XD I flyed over the map with
around 500 km/h but it was not like an exploit or something like that (im developer) it was just a little speed manipulation and im very sorry XD

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Nope
Time and date when the account was banned: 2 Days Ago in the evening :/ Sorry idk more
Timezone: German
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/bugfishtm/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Sorry idk
Why should you be unbanned?: I swear i will never do it again and be a good role playing part of the community XD I only used this speed"hack" once (overclocking method)
and was just doing weird stuff without any sense (not abusing it) XD But yeah, i see that point why i was banned

still waiting for reply/deny XD

Offline Razgulan

• Ordinary Seaman
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2018, 09:53:05 am »
Name under which you were banned:Razgulan
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All
What was happening when you got banned: No clue, it was about a year ago when it happened. Apparently i was being racist.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):No, i do not think so.
Time and date when the account was banned: No clue, it happened near a year ago.
Timezone: Central time
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/09272004/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): No, clue
Why should you be unbanned?: I was a much more immature, just going through my second year in middle school. I have learned that insulting people based on color or race is a terrible choice and can get you into some bad situations.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 10:53:57 am by Razgulan »

Offline bugfish™

• Landsman
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2018, 09:10:35 am »
Maybe they do not look it up or something like that xD

Offline Lob

• Landsman
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2018, 09:24:56 am »
Name under which you were banned: Nr.9 Merc Lob
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: Said something bad without the knowledge there was a streamer and I went to apologize to him and they thought I was trying to say it on stream again
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): no
Time and date when the account was banned: around 11:40 pm 7/27/2018
Timezone: MST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/983426476327542714521374124
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Nr.9 Getty
Why should you be unbanned?: Because I wasn't intentionally trying to say bad things on his stream and while I admit to saying them I didn't I wasn't intentionally trying to say bad things on his stream.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Master's Mate
  • Faction: Prussia
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2018, 09:31:27 am »
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: Said something bad without the knowledge there was a streamer and I went to apologize to him and they thought I was trying to say it on stream again
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): no
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/983426476327542714521374124
Why should you be unbanned?: Because I wasn't intentionally trying to say bad things on his stream and while I admit to saying them I didn't I wasn't intentionally trying to say bad things on his stream.

Reply to this on the 29th for unban.

Offline bugfish™

• Landsman
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2018, 01:41:47 pm »
Okay XD i will do the job myself.

BUGFISH CAN YOU HEAR ME ? -> Yes
WE WILL DENIE YOUR REQUEST -> OH THANKS FOR THAT ANSWER :D

Im proud that im able to play with my community still on non official servers, anyway i appreciate your service xD
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 01:43:51 pm by bugfish™ »

Offline Lob

• Landsman
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2018, 10:01:57 am »

Reply to this on the 29th for unban.

Offline Cam

• Landsman
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2018, 05:54:13 am »
Name under which you were banned: Cam
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:US NA2
What was happening when you got banned:I said the N-word
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): no I had been in the game for about a minute
Time and date when the account was banned:I don't know
Timezone:
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/id/CamWakefield/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):I do not know
Why should you be unbanned?: because I was acting stupid and arrogant and I regret that.

Offline ape with a cape

• Landsman
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2018, 09:58:10 pm »
Name under which you were banned:ape with a cape
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: i was playing music that had slurs
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): not that i know of
Time and date when the account was banned:dont remember time but was 7/16
Timezone:central
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/ApeWithACape/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): no idea
Why should you be unbanned?: i wasnt meaning to offend anyone and was just trying to play something funny, and dont plan to do it again. sorry

Offline getswoleyoumust

• Landsman
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2018, 08:50:26 pm »
Name under which you were banned:getswoleyoumust
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:Anvil Gaming Studios Official EU1 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: conversation in the chat regarding historical slavery and racism. admin gave warnings in the chat, but not to anyone in particular or for any specific reason. was not sure if I was part of the problem or not until I actually got banned, because I wasn't breaking any rules or using any slurs whatsoever, admin was just tired of the conversation. many people were contributing to the chat, so idk if it was a mass ban or what.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): not that i know of
Time and date when the account was banned: 7/20 11am pst
Timezone:pst
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069240238/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): don't know, never identified himself.
Why should you be unbanned?: i wasnt meaning to offend anyone or piss off an admin. even if it doesn't seem justified or fair to me, I'm not an admin. ill keep my mouth shut when they start warning the chat.

Offline John Cuttler

• Regiment Leaders
  • Master's Mate
  • Banned
  • Hit me and I will hit back, twice as hard !!!
  • Nick: Johny
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2018, 06:13:14 pm »
Name under which you were banned: "105e Oberst Cuttler"
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: "Anvil Game Studios Official EU1"
What was happening when you got banned: "I stood up to one of the Admins when he abused his powers to ban another innocent community member"
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): "I never broke any rules no"
Time and date when the account was banned: "23.7.2018 around 2:00 AM"
Timezone: "CEST"
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): "https://steamcommunity.com/id/Oberst_Cuttler/"
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): "General L. Haybales"
Why should you be unbanned?: "because I did nothing wrong but stood up to admin abuse"

My ingame name is "105te Oberst Cuttler" now
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 09:08:24 pm by John Cuttler »

Offline getswoleyoumust

• Landsman
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2018, 06:43:52 pm »
haybales was in my game when I was banned. didn't know he was an admin now. my ban makes a lot more sense when other people are having unfair bans from haybales too. somebody got to have a talk with that boy.

Offline getswoleyoumust

• Landsman
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2018, 08:23:28 pm »
I've seen him do and say some pretty immature, un-admin like things. now wishing I screenshotted.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 08:25:16 pm by getswoleyoumust »

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Master's Mate
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2018, 03:37:52 am »
haybales was in my game when I was banned. didn't know he was an admin now. my ban makes a lot more sense when other people are having unfair bans from haybales too. somebody got to have a talk with that boy.

He loves to mistreat people and abuse his admin powers but nobody seems to care
(probably because he has the biggest regiment and everyone is afraid of losing 300+
people so he is in a constant position of being sucked off)
Name under which you were banned: "105e Oberst Cuttler"
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: "Anvil Game Studios Official EU1"
What was happening when you got banned: "I stood up to one of the Admins when he abused his powers to ban another innocent community member"
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): "I never broke any rules no"
Time and date when the account was banned: "23.7.2018 around 2:00 AM"
Timezone: "CEST"
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): "https://steamcommunity.com/id/Oberst_Cuttler/"
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): "General L. Haybales"
Why should you be unbanned?: "because I did nothing wrong but stood up to admin abuse"

My ingame name is "105te Oberst Cuttler" now
Apparently you didn't learn that the personal insults and complaining in the wrong place isn't acceptable yet. For the record, I told him to ban you because it was readily apparent how much of a disruption you were attempting to cause on the server, the same thing you are trying to do here. Because this is the THIRD place I have had to remind you of the rules for this process, I'll be extending your ban. Reply to this on August 3rd for unban.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Master's Mate
« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2018, 10:34:36 pm »
yo dawg getty. I got some tickets to coldplay. I know you like that. they could be yours
Actually you were unbanned last night, but after these three posts that don't belong here I am going to see about having it redone.