Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 9290 times)

Offline Razgulan

• Ordinary Seaman
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2018, 09:53:05 am »
Name under which you were banned:Razgulan
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All
What was happening when you got banned: No clue, it was about a year ago when it happened. Apparently i was being racist.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):No, i do not think so.
Time and date when the account was banned: No clue, it happened near a year ago.
Timezone: Central time
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/09272004/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): No, clue
Why should you be unbanned?: I was a much more immature, just going through my second year in middle school. I have learned that insulting people based on color or race is a terrible choice and can get you into some bad situations.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 10:53:57 am by Razgulan »

Offline Lob

• Landsman
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2018, 09:24:56 am »
Name under which you were banned: Nr.9 Merc Lob
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: Said something bad without the knowledge there was a streamer and I went to apologize to him and they thought I was trying to say it on stream again
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): no
Time and date when the account was banned: around 11:40 pm 7/27/2018
Timezone: MST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/983426476327542714521374124
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Nr.9 Getty
Why should you be unbanned?: Because I wasn't intentionally trying to say bad things on his stream and while I admit to saying them I didn't I wasn't intentionally trying to say bad things on his stream.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Master's Mate
  • Faction: Prussia
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2018, 09:31:27 am »
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: Said something bad without the knowledge there was a streamer and I went to apologize to him and they thought I was trying to say it on stream again
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): no
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/983426476327542714521374124
Why should you be unbanned?: Because I wasn't intentionally trying to say bad things on his stream and while I admit to saying them I didn't I wasn't intentionally trying to say bad things on his stream.

Reply to this on the 29th for unban.

Offline bugfish™

• Landsman
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2018, 01:41:47 pm »
Okay XD i will do the job myself.

BUGFISH CAN YOU HEAR ME ? -> Yes
WE WILL DENIE YOUR REQUEST -> OH THANKS FOR THAT ANSWER :D

Im proud that im able to play with my community still on non official servers, anyway i appreciate your service xD
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 01:43:51 pm by bugfish™ »

Offline Lob

• Landsman
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2018, 10:01:57 am »

Reply to this on the 29th for unban.

Offline Cam

• Landsman
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2018, 05:54:13 am »
Name under which you were banned: Cam
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:US NA2
What was happening when you got banned:I said the N-word
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): no I had been in the game for about a minute
Time and date when the account was banned:I don't know
Timezone:
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/id/CamWakefield/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):I do not know
Why should you be unbanned?: because I was acting stupid and arrogant and I regret that.

Offline ape with a cape

• Landsman
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2018, 09:58:10 pm »
Name under which you were banned:ape with a cape
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: i was playing music that had slurs
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): not that i know of
Time and date when the account was banned:dont remember time but was 7/16
Timezone:central
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/ApeWithACape/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): no idea
Why should you be unbanned?: i wasnt meaning to offend anyone and was just trying to play something funny, and dont plan to do it again. sorry

Offline getswoleyoumust

• Landsman
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2018, 08:50:26 pm »
Name under which you were banned:getswoleyoumust
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:Anvil Gaming Studios Official EU1 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: conversation in the chat regarding historical slavery and racism. admin gave warnings in the chat, but not to anyone in particular or for any specific reason. was not sure if I was part of the problem or not until I actually got banned, because I wasn't breaking any rules or using any slurs whatsoever, admin was just tired of the conversation. many people were contributing to the chat, so idk if it was a mass ban or what.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): not that i know of
Time and date when the account was banned: 7/20 11am pst
Timezone:pst
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069240238/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): don't know, never identified himself.
Why should you be unbanned?: i wasnt meaning to offend anyone or piss off an admin. even if it doesn't seem justified or fair to me, I'm not an admin. ill keep my mouth shut when they start warning the chat.

Offline getswoleyoumust

• Landsman
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2018, 06:43:52 pm »
haybales was in my game when I was banned. didn't know he was an admin now. my ban makes a lot more sense when other people are having unfair bans from haybales too. somebody got to have a talk with that boy.

Offline getswoleyoumust

• Landsman
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2018, 08:23:28 pm »
I've seen him do and say some pretty immature, un-admin like things. now wishing I screenshotted.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 08:25:16 pm by getswoleyoumust »

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Master's Mate
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2018, 10:34:36 pm »
yo dawg getty. I got some tickets to coldplay. I know you like that. they could be yours
Actually you were unbanned last night, but after these three posts that don't belong here I am going to see about having it redone.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Master's Mate
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2018, 05:53:30 am »
Oh i almost forgot. *Mic drop*
Ban moved to August 3rd, we can go further if you find any more microphones.

Offline OhMyGod

• Landsman
« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2018, 08:42:46 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Lakad Matataaag! Normalin
Which official server(s) are you banned from? EU Anvil Gaming Studios Official EU2 - Army Battlefield: all of them
What was happening when you got banned: I've been cutting guys with a dress sword through the wall
Time and date when the account was banned: 28 or 29 july
Timezone: GMT+3
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Isawycrying/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): don't know
Why should you be unbanned?: because i like this game and i have been plaing for along time this game. I promise that i will not break the rules.

Offline Henry2005

• Landsman
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2018, 07:42:54 am »
Name under which you were banned: I believe it was "21st|Jason"
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Game Studios Official NA1- Army Battlefield (I also cannot join any official server, i dont even get a ban messsage)
What was happening when you got banned: I was speeding up my game so i could run faster, giving me a distinct advantage over other players.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: 1:35 AM EST 8/5/18
Timezone:EST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121065708/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I dont know, i dont even get a ban message when I join.
Why should you be unbanned?: Because, I was being very very stupid. I had little experience so i got frustrated playing the game- and decided to speed it up to give me an advantage. But, I feel that now i am more mature to handle the frustration of dying, and I have removed the speeding so I cannot tempt myself again.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 05:29:47 pm by Henry2005 »

Offline Hatch

• Able Seaman
  • Freedom For my Land
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2018, 11:22:26 pm »
Name under which you were banned: 105te ✪Hatch
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Gaming Studios Official EU1 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: Playing the game and having witty banter
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Don't think so
Time and date when the account was banned: 17/08/2018 at 21:50
Timezone: BST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in-game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/UpTheJawz/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Don't know. there was no identification of whom banned me
Why should you be unbanned?: because all I was doing was having banter at the Group I was in game messaging to. they obviously took it seriously and Doesn't take Scottish joking culter into the hand.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 11:27:17 pm by Hatch »
Have you taken JOY