Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 6682 times)

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Master's Mate
  • Faction: Prussia
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2018, 10:35:23 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Cam
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:US NA2
What was happening when you got banned:I said the N-word
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): no I had been in the game for about a minute
Time and date when the account was banned:I don't know
Timezone:
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/id/CamWakefield/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):I do not know
Why should you be unbanned?: because I was acting stupid and arrogant and I regret that.
Name under which you were banned:ape with a cape
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: i was playing music that had slurs
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): not that i know of
Time and date when the account was banned:dont remember time but was 7/16
Timezone:central
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/ApeWithACape/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): no idea
Why should you be unbanned?: i wasnt meaning to offend anyone and was just trying to play something funny, and dont plan to do it again. sorry
Both unbanned, should be able to rejoin.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Master's Mate
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2018, 11:47:46 pm »
its right up there ^^^^^^ buddy im ready. got my beers, im half drunk already, want to get back ingame.
Banned until the 31st. Reply to this for unban and do not abuse this thread again. Additionally, Haybales wasn't the person who banned you despite your desire to blame him.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 03:27:13 am by Getty »

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Master's Mate
« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2018, 05:53:30 am »
Oh i almost forgot. *Mic drop*
Ban moved to August 3rd, we can go further if you find any more microphones.

Offline John Cuttler

• Regiment Leaders
  • Master's Mate
  • Bite my bottom!
  • Nick: Daddy
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2018, 09:08:29 pm »
Name under which you were banned: "105e Oberst Cuttler"
Which official server(s) are you banned from?: "Anvil Game Studios Official EU1"
What was happening when you got banned: "I stood up to one of the Admins when he abused his powers to ban another innocent community member"
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): "I never broke any rules no"
Time and date when the account was banned: "23.7.2018 around 2:00 AM"
Timezone: "CEST"
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): "https://steamcommunity.com/id/Oberst_Cuttler/"
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): "General L. Haybales"
Why should you be unbanned?: "because I did nothing wrong but stood up to admin abuse"

My ingame name is "105te Oberst Cuttler" now

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Master's Mate
« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2018, 11:11:40 pm »
Name under which you were banned: "105e Oberst Cuttler"
Which official server(s) are you banned from?: "Anvil Game Studios Official EU1"
What was happening when you got banned: "I stood up to one of the Admins when he abused his powers to ban another innocent community member"
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): "I never broke any rules no"
Time and date when the account was banned: "23.7.2018 around 2:00 AM"
Timezone: "CEST"
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): "https://steamcommunity.com/id/Oberst_Cuttler/"
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): "General L. Haybales"
Why should you be unbanned?: "because I did nothing wrong but stood up to admin abuse"

My ingame name is "105te Oberst Cuttler" now
Unbanned, if you're banned again in the future make sure not to use it as a format to complain.

Offline OhMyGod

• Landsman
« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2018, 08:42:46 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Lakad Matataaag! Normalin
Which official server(s) are you banned from? EU Anvil Gaming Studios Official EU2 - Army Battlefield: all of them
What was happening when you got banned: I've been cutting guys with a dress sword through the wall
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): no
Time and date when the account was banned: 28 or 29 july
Timezone: GMT+3
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Isawycrying/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): don't know
Why should you be unbanned?: because i like this game and i have been plaing for along time this game. I promise that i will not break the rules.

Offline Henry2005

• Landsman
« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2018, 07:42:54 am »
Name under which you were banned: I believe it was "21st|Jason"
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Game Studios Official NA1- Army Battlefield (I also cannot join any official server, i dont even get a ban messsage)
What was happening when you got banned: I was speeding up my game so i could run faster, giving me a distinct advantage over other players.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: 1:35 AM EST 8/5/18
Timezone:EST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121065708/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I dont know, i dont even get a ban message when I join.
Why should you be unbanned?: Because, I was being very very stupid. I had little experience so i got frustrated playing the game- and decided to speed it up to give me an advantage. But, I feel that now i am more mature to handle the frustration of dying, and I have removed the speeding so I cannot tempt myself again.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 05:29:47 pm by Henry2005 »

Offline Hatch

• Able Seaman
  • Freedom For my Land
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2018, 11:22:26 pm »
Name under which you were banned: 105te ✪Hatch
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Gaming Studios Official EU1 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: Playing the game and having witty banter
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Don't think so
Time and date when the account was banned: 17/08/2018 at 21:50
Timezone: BST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in-game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/UpTheJawz/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Don't know. there was no identification of whom banned me
Why should you be unbanned?: because all I was doing was having banter at the Group I was in game messaging to. they obviously took it seriously and Doesn't take Scottish joking culter into the hand.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 11:27:17 pm by Hatch »
Have you taken JOY

Offline Pickled Hobbit

• Landsman
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2018, 07:23:07 pm »
Name under which you were banned: pickled Hobbit
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: ALL
What was happening when you got banned: NOT SURE
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Not that i know of
Time and date when the account was banned: at least 6 months aga
Timezone: eastern
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/id/pickledhobbit
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): no idea
Why should you be unbanned?: because i enjoy the game and havent played in a long time.

Offline Johnson

• Landsman
« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2018, 03:08:59 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Johnson
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Gaming studio Official EU3
What was happening when you got banned: Playing the game and having witty banter
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: 3rd September 04:00 ish
Timezone: CET+1
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in-game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021111959/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Don't know.
Why should you be unbanned?: Because I was given no warning, no obvious set of rules to follow, neither was anyone else being persecuted. People don't like trolling or banter apparantly.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Master's Mate
« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2018, 10:58:18 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Johnson
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Gaming studio Official EU3
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: 3rd September 04:00 ish
Timezone: CET+1
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in-game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021111959/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Don't know.
Why should you be unbanned?: Because I was given no warning, no obvious set of rules to follow, neither was anyone else being persecuted. People don't like trolling or banter apparantly.
Name under which you were banned: 105te ✪Hatch
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Gaming Studios Official EU1 - Army Battlefield
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Don't think so
Time and date when the account was banned: 17/08/2018 at 21:50
Timezone: BST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in-game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/UpTheJawz/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Don't know. there was no identification of whom banned me
Why should you be unbanned?: because all I was doing was having banter at the Group I was in game messaging to. they obviously took it seriously and Doesn't take Scottish joking culter into the hand.
Both unbanned, should be able to rejoin.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Master's Mate
« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2018, 10:59:38 pm »
To preface this I do not actually know if I am banned but what I do know is that I can no longer access a server I had recently been able to. From what I've been able to find from google, these forums, and from other players is that there is no messaging system in the game to let players know. If there is such a thing as independent server maintenance that was happening on the time of this post then obviously I'm wrong on this but I didnt see a server status thread open.

Name under which you were banned: Conscript Orlaf
Which official server(s) are you banned from?: Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield (I'm only assuming this is so like I stated)
What was happening when you got banned: There was a massive spurgging out in the all chat at the time with other players talking about rules and out-of-game politics that I did not, for the most part, participate in.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): I dont think I broke any rules at all as I wasn't participating in the political talk that was going on in the chat. All I believe I did was ask a prodding question to get specifics on what was and what was not allowed under the "no politics" rule taht was stated by an admin and say peanut gallery phrases like "dayum", "^", or "goteem" while dead or playing an instrument and the banter was reaching fever pitch. I guess maybe you could say thats spam but it was maybe a handful of times in chat and certainly not enough that I would classify as spamming.
Time and date when the account was banned: No idea. Maybe between 2am september 6th to 2pm september 7th.
Timezone: Central Standard
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I would assume Getty since he was on at the time.
Why should you be unbanned?: Because I can remember the only two times that I actively engaged in the chat spurgfest that was happening. One was when the admin said that "no politics, slurs, or (this part I forget but it was something along the line of offensive speech)". To which I asked "So can we not play the ISIS theme, a known meme song, anymore as we charge? They are a terrorist group and therefore political", to no response and then continued on playing my drums and enjoying the chaos in chat and in the game. The other time was telling someone else whining in all chat about the  political talk to stop complaining about it and it would, likely, stop. If it was a permaban whatever, if it was a tempban it doesnt matter either at this point. I bought the game, thankfully, for only $20 and got my money's worth on the first day and then some, but the entire shitfest that happened that night couldve been completely ignored and the 4-5 people would have eventually left or settled down while the other 140 kept on doing their thing and having fun. But no. The admin had to come in, stir the pot even more, and make it much larger than it was initially. We apparently cant have fun, ask admins questions on what "politics" entails, play some memes, or even say jokes without someone crying to get an admin on to regulate the situation.

If I was wrong on this being a ban then fine but regardless of the status of the supposed ban or server status the actions of the mod that night soured the game for me to such a degree that even after logging on and trying out the naval combat, which was pretty fun in itself, after a single round I couldnt continue after playing it every single day for hours after I had only bought it three days ago. Seriously, 31 hours logged in only 3 days with a full-time job and a family. Had a handful of friends that I was singing this game's praises to in order to get them to join in, but after today that's over.  Fuck you if you banned me and still fuck you if you didnt. Enjoy the power you have on an alpha game's forum while it lasts asshole.
Assuming your steam profile is: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024302810/recommended/589290/ , you were never banned from the server. As such I am deleting this unban request.

Offline Freddy120

• Landsman
« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2018, 04:29:00 am »
Name under which you were banned: Freddy
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: From all of them, can't seem to join any
What was happening when you got banned: I think I teamkilled a few people and probably used abusive language
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): That was my first and only ban
Time and date when the account was banned: I honestly don't remember, feels like it happened over a year ago
Timezone: CET
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/thebutterlord
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): No idea
Why should you be unbanned?: I believe the initial perma ban might have been a bit too harsh as I hadn't had any prior bans before that, and I didn't receive any warnings. It's been over a year now and I think I have "served my sentence" and I've learned my lesson, and would really like to join the rest of the players in playing the game seeing as I only have 4 hours of game time. I really enjoy the game, and I realize I might have ruined the session or maybe even the day for some players on the day I got banned however I'm sure those players that I TK'd have long forgotten what happened but here I am a year later still not being able to join any games and suffering. Have mercy on this poor bastard and please unban my stupid ass.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 04:37:11 am by Freddy120 »

Offline Anal Comes Standard

• Landsman
« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2018, 12:54:46 am »
Name under which you were banned: Anal Comes Standard x5
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA3 - Army Battlefield, and seemingly from all servers by IP (except naval battles what)
What was happening when you got banned: Aggressive behaviour regarding clan recruitment in gamechat
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): First ban, maybe broke the rules about language used, before said ban
Time and date when the account was banned: September 16th sometime after 6pm EST
Timezone: ADT
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123581448/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Reported by jBob, assumingly banned by Getty, not sure.
Why should you be unbanned? I had discourse with an admin, and now know there are other routes for airing grievances for the game, and to not use gamechat to do so. I will amend my behavior, but if my words aren't convincing, I have obligation to not get banned permanently to the person who purchased this game for me to play with him. Also, serving no previous bans, I don't think I deserve a permanent ban going forward.

Offline John Cuttler

• Regiment Leaders
  • Master's Mate
  • Bite my bottom!
  • Nick: Daddy
« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2018, 04:51:51 pm »
Name under which you were banned: "105te Oberst Cuttler"
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All of them
What was happening when you got banned: Apparently I personally attacked someone on the forum and caused trouble on the servers.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): once banned from EU1 for arguing with an admin
Time and date when the account was banned: Can't say for sure, a few weeks ago
Timezone: CEST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Oberst_Cuttler/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Getty
Why should you be unbanned?: I only mean the best for this game and it's community.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 06:57:44 pm by John Cuttler »