Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 9323 times)

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Master's Mate
  • Faction: Prussia
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2018, 12:10:14 am »
Name under which you were banned: 73e_Cpt_Sev
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: NA1
What was happening when you got banned: I was attempting to VOIP recruit an individual, breaking the 5 minute rule.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): This same rule.
Time and date when the account was banned: 6:00 EST - 11-24-2018
Timezone: Eastern-Standard (EST)
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/SavorYourUs/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I am not sure
Why should you be unbanned?: I (technically) wasn't recruiting an individual, though I was about to attempt to do so, however I didn't break the 5 minute rule, I simply asked said user to follow me misiour! He said okay and we were walking then I got disconnected from the server, I think the server admin thought I was recruiting him which would, subsequently break the 5 minute rule. I am going to limit my VOIP/chat recruitment to once a round from now on, seeing as it is heavily monitored and I understand the frustration from both the administration, as well as those that are being approached trying to be recruited. I deeply apologize, I will be very careful!
Name When Banned: Admins a b1tch
servers: banned from all
Broken rules: bad language in Gamertag
Timed when banned: around 2:00 am
https://steamcommunity.com/id/danielburford/home
"I was drunk and being dumb and I came to realize drinking and playing holdfast doesn't go together well and I spent money on the game."
Both unbanned

Offline Google.inc

• Landsman
« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2018, 05:11:34 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Google.inc
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Gaming Studios Official EU1 - Army Front
What was happening when you got banned: I was micspamming offensive content
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): A day before that I was also micspamming loud music. And I got 1 warning from an admin but that was on the US server.
Time and date when the account was banned: 14.12.2018 at about 10 GMT
Timezone: GMT+2
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198358139834/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I don't know
Why should you be unbanned?: Because from now on I won't be causing any more trouble by micspam and that server is one of the few that have a lot of people and small ping for me.

Offline Attila

• Landsman
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #92 on: December 09, 2018, 01:07:27 am »
Name under which you were banned: Attila
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Gaming Studios Official EU1 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: Said "If you have me muted, you are an actual homosexual"
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Yes, very much yes. In all honesty, I think I did little wrong. I was "annoying" the admin by asking multiple silly questions, and, before that, I was jokingly posting political statements (along with like five other people that were never banned). Apparently, I also used slurs, but I never said anything more offensive other than "n-word" (and if "homosexual" is a slur then that's just absurd). But when admins said to stop, I DID stop, and I was only banned a little later when I said: "If you have me muted, you are an actual homosexual." I understand now that admins are no fun and don't like to be targeted IN ANY WAY because they are the ultimate dictators and of-course us plebeian players can NEVER even REGARD ourselves as equals to such gods among men. Yes, if I'm unbanned, I'll be soulless just like the server staff and I'll make sure to parade the server chat with such statements as "admins are amazing!!1!!1" and "I LOVE the admin!." I understand now the implications of harmless fun. 
Time and date when the account was banned: Around 6:20 PM, December 12th
Timezone: EST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/AttilaTH
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Getty
Why should you be unbanned?: I think that was addressed in the 4th question. I won't apologize for what I did, but I'll give a solemn promise to treat admins as gods in the future. Also won't say such offensive words as "homosexual, black, white, earnest, dumb, moron" and among others because, of course, these words are WELL KNOWN to cause detrimental emotional effects.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 01:11:44 am by Attila »

Offline DiogenesPHL

• Landsman
« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2018, 12:22:29 am »
Name under which you were banned: Diogenes The Great
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Melee Arena NA4
What was happening when you got banned: Literally nothing. I have been toxic and gotten banned in the past and I admit that, but this was just total BS. I was swinging my bayonet and I just got disconnected. I was like oh, probably crashed. I couldn't rejoin.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Yes
Time and date when the account was banned: Around 6 PM EST.
Timezone: EST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/DiogenesTheGreat/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): No clue
Why should you be unbanned?: I did nothing

Offline GENERAL Roques

• Landsman
« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2018, 04:29:00 pm »
Name under which you were banned: General REPORTED
Which official server(s) are you banned from? Anvil Studio official EU1 Army Front Battlefield and as it seems all others EU Army front servers.
What was happening when you got banned: I spâmmed the chat
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Yes, I not voluntary said homophobic slurs. Coz I used term "Faggot", because I thinked that was like the french word "Fagot" which means branch of a tree and I thinked that it was used as an expression to say bad player.
Time and date when the account was banned: December 11, near midnight
Timezone: UTC+1
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071927249/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I have absolutely no idea.
Why should you be unbanned?: Because I learned from my mistake. I understand now that my behavior was spamming and I'll make efforts to don't do in the future if you accept to unban me. I understand too now that the word "faggot" is an homophobic slur in english. It will not happen again in the future.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 05:16:44 pm by GENERAL Roques »

Offline The line

• Landsman
« Reply #95 on: December 14, 2018, 09:08:01 pm »
Hello i know what i did for wrong but ive gone thro some diffecoult times and i had to let it aut so um sorry for what i did and i promise i will improve just pkeace heres my profile to my steam if you need it
https://steamcommunity.com/id/1233342435664
plese this game is the only good thing in my life right now plese  know that i shouldent have screamed kill the black it was a bad joke and im truely sorry fot this please unban me im so sorry

Offline The line

• Landsman
« Reply #96 on: December 14, 2018, 09:20:40 pm »
Name under which you were banned:Shealton_
Which official server(s)  eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Gaming Studios Official EU1 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: i was screaming kill the black as a bad joke
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? No
Time and date when the account was banned:Tuesday 11th December 9:am
Timezone: Swedish or European
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/1233342435664
Which Administrator banned you? im not sure
Why should you be unbanned?: I kow that i shouldent have screamed kill the balcks and im trulely sorry for what i did now i know to limit my permisson to speak and i will never do it agan and tecanacly it was an inicent joke because evryone laught but i shouldent have done that and i have gone throu some diffecoult times and this game is the only good thing abaut my life

Name When Banned: Shealton
servers: 1
Broken rules: rasual slours
Timed when banned: around 9:00pm
https://steamcommunity.com/id/1233342435664
"I was sad and unhappy and needed some laughters but i now relize that was a big mistake and im stuely sorry for the peaple i may have offended

Offline willy stroker

• Landsman
« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2018, 01:03:47 pm »
willy stroker
coastal siege
broke rules destroyed my own cannon 
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198800644867
 its my first ban learnt my lesson long time player of holdfast really miss coastal siege am sorry will not happen again                                                                       
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 02:17:10 pm by willy stroker »