Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 12833 times)

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Faction: Prussia
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #120 on: April 17, 2019, 08:49:59 am »
So i was recently banned from the official server for hold fast 150/150 players for being a jerk and speaking out of turn in the chat on regards to political issues that have been going on in America. i was not aware of these rules. and i am begging to be reinstated back into the community. my actions and words were vulgar and wrong. but that is no excuse for what i said. i was just getting riled up due to politics regarding immigration in America and i wont ever bring that topic up again. all i wish to do is play some hold fast, after a long day of work and play this great game you all have created
Please redo this ban appeal with the proper form.

Offline Golf uv tokin

• Ordinary Seaman
« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2019, 07:37:28 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Golf uv Tokin
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:NA2 Army front as well as NA3 i believe. i cant get into the normal game servers.
What was happening when you got banned: i was talking about politics and was offending some people in the chat
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):ive never been banned before.
Time and date when the account was banned: april 16 around 10:30 pm
Timezone: Central North America. i live in minnesota
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050050814/home
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Lenden Longbeard of the 45th
Why should you be unbanned?: i love playoing this game and roleplaying and i just want to be able to have fun after a long day at work. i also have never really participated in the chat in that sort of manner before and i was being egged on. but i did say some mean things.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 03:06:10 am by Golf uv tokin »

Offline CircumcisionIsChildAbuse

• Landsman
« Reply #122 on: April 19, 2019, 09:18:26 pm »
Name under which you were banned: CircumcisionIsChildAbuse
Which official server(s) are you banned from? Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA3 - Army front
What was happening when you got banned: Admins were accusing me of being political in voice when I was talking to users who were pestering me and were clearly friends with the admins and encouraging them to ban/mute me
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? No, they kept warning only me, despite 5-6 other users continually pestering me in chat congratulating themselves on getting me muted/banned/kicked they even said in game chat that they were trying to get me kicked simply because I was disagreeing with them and they kept on arguing ridiculous positions which I corrected. For example they kept egging me on talking about my name and holding this nationalist view of the US. Being politically motivated calling me a libtard.
Time and date when the account was banned: april 19 around 3-4pm EST
Timezone: Eastern Central Time
Steam profile link - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095058163/
Which Administrator banned you? Some guy with a red name called "Ad.min" or something like that who clearly had bias in favor of the users pestering me.
Why should you be unbanned?:Because the only way to play the game functionally is having a level of communication, if I can't communicate, I'd just stop playing the game. Taking away a game function when everyone else is abusing it is inconsistent. Punishing one users, instead of all 6 that kept instigating. It's childish.

Offline KernSenpai

• Landsman
« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2019, 06:28:46 am »
Name under which you were banned: KernSenpai<3;)UwU

Which official server(s) are you banned from?: Anvil Game Studios NA3-Army Front

What was happening when you got banned: I was playing the game. Not sure what else to say here

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban?: No

Time and date when the account was banned: April 18, 2019 (12am-2am)

Timezone: US EST

Steam profile link : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198887673043/

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I don’t know

[bWhy should you be unbanned?[/b]: I was informed that I was banned for speed hacking after spending hours trying to figure out why I couldn't connect to the server. I didn’t even know what speed hacking was until I googled it and I am extremely vexed that people can be banned for literally no reason. I shouldn’t have been banned in the first place because I can barely figure out how to file this appeal let alone figure out how to use hacks. I am trying to be diplomatic but I cannot express how irritated this makes me that I was literally doing nothing wrong while playing a casual match where there is no sensible reason to use speed hacks. I was on the fence about buying this game. Now I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have spent $20 just to get banned after only 14 hours for simply playing the game the way it was meant to be played.

Offline Dolfus

• Landsman
« Reply #124 on: April 21, 2019, 12:16:53 am »
Name under which you were banned: King George the fourth

Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA2 - Army Front

What was happening when you got banned: I got into a argument with a admin and insulted him.

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): I was muted more than a month ago.

Time and date when the account was banned: I don't remember, it was two weeks ago.

Timezone: CEST.

Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/AlexaiIsHere/

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I do not know.

Why should you be unbanned?: I just wanna get back to the game. Even if you mute me or ban me temporarily, I don't think this was worth a permanent ban.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Faction: Prussia
« Reply #125 on: April 22, 2019, 07:42:00 am »
Name under which you were banned: i drop acid

Which official server(s) are you banned from? I believe just the NA3 Anvil Official Server for Army Battlefield

What was happening when you got banned: I was really intoxicated on a substance that I will not name and found a group of people yelling things that were very anti semetic and weren't getting in trouble for it, so when they asked if someone could play a hitler speech I did so. I was warned right away by an admin so I stopped for the time being until the next map when I found the Nazis again and they guy who warned me (I think) was right next to them while they yelled "Kill all the Jews" and "Kill the n*****s" and they weren't getting in trouble so I assumed he didn't care anymore so I played it again and he muted me for VoIP. I chatted "why did this dumb admin mute me and not the other guys screaming racist shit" and a server message got put out something along the lines of "Now you're muted in chat aswell genius" or something.

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban?: Not that I can think of but Im high a lot so idk

Time and date when the account was banned: Late at night of 4/6/2018 or early morning of 4/7/2018

Timezone: EST

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kennykennford/

Which Administrator banned you?: I do not know for sure

Why should you be unbanned?: I just want to be unmuted so I can take part in the fun British roleplay with Lord Chad Kensington again. I miss talking. :( I can assure you I'd never talk back to an admin again or break any more rules.
Let's not use alcohol as an excuse in the future, unbanned for now but this is a last chance type deal.

Name under which you were banned
IWantToCumInsideRainbowDash

Which official server were you banned from?
Anvil Game Studios Official NA2 - Army Front

What happened when you got banned?
I was making odd noises into the mic while charging alone at the opposing team

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban?
I do not believe so

Time and date account was banned
April 13, about 12:00PM

Timezone
Central Time (CT)

Steam profile link
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198858727099/

Which administrator banned you
I do not know

Why should you be unbanned?
I do not believe making odd noises while charging alone is so bad as to be banned from one of the main servers, as plenty of people scream and play loud music while doing that, and the NA servers are the only ones I can play on reliably (without crashing). I'll admit the name could've been what caused the ban, and if that is the case I can simply change it back to what it was previously.

You were banned for trolling after repeated warnings from administrators to stop. Unbanned but further rule violations will result in the next one not being lifted.
Name under which you were banned: sir goldenpennis

Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA2 - Army Battlefield: All Official Servers.

What was happening when you got banned: i dont know

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): i dont know

Time and date when the account was banned: 16/04/2019

Timezone: russia

Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):
https://steamcommunity.com/id/terriblerave/

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):I don't know, no ban message appears in game.

Why should you be unbanned?: I just want to play the game.
You were banned for having swastikas in your name and were given multiple warnings by administrators. Unbanned.
Name under which you were banned: Golf uv Tokin
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:NA2 Army front as well as NA3 i believe. i cant get into the normal game servers.
What was happening when you got banned: i was talking about politics and was offending some people in the chat
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):ive never been banned before.
Time and date when the account was banned: april 16 around 10:30 pm
Timezone: Central North America. i live in minnesota
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050050814/home
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Lenden Longbeard of the 45th
Why should you be unbanned?: i love playoing this game and roleplaying and i just want to be able to have fun after a long day at work. i also have never really participated in the chat in that sort of manner before and i was being egged on. but i did say some mean things.
Unbanned, make sure to follow server rules in the future.