1. Naval system like in Blackwake (without repairs). I mean normal abordages, when you can take an enemy ship... or lost your. And also cannon's complex reloading system: you must take ammo boxes from the bottom deck, go upstairs, re-supply ammo boxes near the cannons, after that take gunpowder, a cannonball, reload and prepair it
2. ~20-30 slots for cavalry
3. Melee system like in Chivalry (i think it will be easy because in Holdfast are only sabers and spear-like weapons)
4. Rank system. Only who has been played ~15+ hours can be a commander.
5. Specialized classes for using cannons.
6. In-game regement system (like in Titanfall 2 or Planetside 2)
Thank you for attention and leave your feedback!
1-devs have said they will add the ability to take enemy ships "Take A Prize! (Capture) - You can take enemy ships as a prize through a boarding action! Capturing a naval vessel will prevent the enemy faction’s players from spawning on it."and they have plans for adding to the loading of cannons "Ramming Your Shot - We are looking into ways on how to make the operation of artillery pieces more teamwork oriented and this is one of them." and of the supply and repairs... "Ship Repairs - The carpenter will take on the important task of repairing naval vessels to keep them afloat. Damaged artillery pieces aboard ships can also be repaired." and "Resources - Resources aboard a ship will deplete with each and every time a carpenter repairs a damaged object. This will be especially useful to balance out gameplay."
2-20ish seems about right for a 150 cap game. tho by time they are added in, i bet the player cap will be over 200(fingers crossed)
3-I not sure how the melee combat will end up being, but they(devs) have stated the following "Strong and enjoyable Melee combat is important for sustaining a healthy and competitive player base. This is why we’ve placed improvements and additional functionality for this core mechanic at the very top of our priority list. Work on improvements for melee combat is ongoing. "
4-Im not sure where but i think the devs have said they planed to not enter a ranking system to unlock ingame stuff(no source tho,i might be wrong on this)
5-I think the devs said they have a plan to met this issue, but i dont know what that will end up being.(maybe make all non cannon crew classes take much long to reload?)
6-They have started some form of ingame reg management but im not sure how it will work when its done.
Here is the dev roadmap (http://www.holdfastgame.com/News/Post?p=1027
) you can take a gander at(HAS LOT OF COOL STUFF)
hope this helps a bit