Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: ♛ KRA | KING'S ROYAL ARMY ♛ "𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐮𝐧. 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐨 𝐖𝐢𝐧."  (Read 14751 times)

Offline Jean-Baptiste

• Regiment Leaders
  • Chaplain
  • 89e COL | AGS/HCL Admin
  • Faction: French Empire
Re: ★ 1st King's Royal Rifle Corps ★ EU/NA ★
« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2018, 05:33:54 pm »
Website looks great Haybales. Let me know if you ever need any help with it, I'm a SWE irl.

Offline KJ

• Regiment Leaders
  • Petty Officer
  • Joe Pesci Impersonator
  • Faction: British Empire
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2018, 06:35:17 am »
Time to start hosting our own public events :)

Offline Haybales

• Regiment Leaders
  • Purser
  • Official Server Administrator
    • 1st KRRC
  • Nick: Bailey
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2018, 01:03:14 am »

Our first Public Event was a HUGE success! We got a maximum turnout of 114 soldiers, 6 Regiments - and we saw 16 people find a Regiment as a result of the battle!

We'll be hosting again on Thursday 8th March - and all Regiments and Public Players are invited to join!

Offline Haybales

• Regiment Leaders
  • Purser
    • 1st KRRC
« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2018, 03:37:41 am »

89e's Hardcore Event

The KRRC had an absolute blast at the 89e's Hardcore Event (which you should sign up for), and we actually awarded our very first   Medal of Prestige  to Rifle Lieutenant Fathers. The event was fantastic and we definitely recommend to check out the 89e.

:)

Offline Haybales

• Regiment Leaders
  • Purser
    • 1st KRRC
« Reply #79 on: March 08, 2018, 01:43:05 am »
KRRC's Thursday Public Linebattle

8:00pm GMT

Will we see you there? :)

Offline Sawx

• Landsman
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2018, 09:48:03 pm »
hey guys, so I've been in the KRRC for 1 full month. This is the greatest community I've ever been apart of. even in other games besides Holdfast! Its always a good time and I love being a part of such a respectful and fun reg. I came from a small reg that was led by a power hungry 16 year old and being 24 i had enough and these guys picked me up and completely changed my attitude on regiments in this game. I don't think ill ever leave and anyone reading this should join, you wont regret it!  ;D

Offline Smithy KRRC

• Landsman
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2018, 09:58:49 pm »
Hi everyone! I joined the KRRC just over 2 months ago now and I've had a blast since joining. I've met a lot of friendly people who not only can you have banter with, but you're able to play a variety of games with them without worrying about feeling left out. I've improved over the course of my time in KRRC and have made friends with other regiments as a result ranging from Moustache, Captain Hendrix to even LePoof (When he isn't trying to kill me). If you really want to have fun, try the KRRC and give it sometime I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Offline Jean-Baptiste

• Regiment Leaders
  • Chaplain
« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2018, 05:01:56 am »
Hi everyone! I would never join the KRRC for any reason whatsoever!

Doesn't mean you shouldn't, they are awesome guys with beautiful singing voices.

Offline Jean-Baptiste

• Regiment Leaders
  • Chaplain
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2018, 05:44:27 am »
Well.. beautiful singing voices other than Haybales, of course!

Offline anthropos

• Landsman
« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2018, 05:26:11 pm »
I got in KRRC about 2 months ago from now, i used to play holdfast alone and it was usually not that fun. Fortunately one day i came into rifleman Fathers (now rifle lieutenant) and colonel Haybales, I was fashinated by their leadership in-game and decided to follow them. As time passed i asked to join and from then I had an amazing experience within KRRC, getting over the ranks, playing linebattles (totally optional) and having a public game together.

casual reg btw

Offline Jean-Baptiste

• Regiment Leaders
  • Chaplain
« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2018, 02:07:18 am »
casual reg btw

Obviously. This is your leader:

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Jinxy

• Ordinary Seaman
  • KRA Cavalry Captain and Lee
« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2018, 05:01:13 am »
casual reg btw

Obviously. This is your leader:

Spoiler
[close]

I knew something seemed off about him..

Offline Rifle Lieutenant Fathers

• Landsman
« Reply #87 on: March 14, 2018, 05:40:13 pm »
I felt it was finally time to add my story to those you have read already. I joined the Corps in December 2017 when it was in it's infancy. Being relatively new to PC gaming this was probably the first time I'd actually felt part of something and played in a community like the ones I was used to on console. I'd go so far as to say the first time I enjoyed PC gaming. Between then and now I have risen through the ranks to Rifle Lieutenant. I am now the leader of the skirmishers of the KRRC and also lead lines in linebattles when required. I lead two OPTIONAL training events (none are mandatory) as it's nice to help newer members who wish to engage in our competitive side.

I feel proud to have invented one of the more unusual sights on the battlefield of Holdfast "The War Machine", those towers of men you sometimes see around when the KRRC are in the game, our current record stands at 10 high. The leaders of the KRRC I have found to be incredibly receptive to ideas which is why we now have medals, a sophisticated rank system, events, trophy cabinet and our own website (1stKRRC.com) many of these ideas came from the community but more importantly were acted upon by the leadership team.

The medal system for example was the result of a throwaway comment I made in game "If I take out Jon Snow can I have medal?" thinking this was an impossible task it being on highlands with Jon Snow (arguably the best Cannoneer in Holdfast) been guarded by an army of French I was promised such a medal. A crack team was assembled and I lead 5 men on the impossible mission which although we died horribly we did succeed in the objective of killing snow . Needless to say we have a medal system thanks to this, however I am still waiting on that medal Colonel Haybales ;).

I have too many stories and memories from my time in the KRRC to recount these are just a few but the final one Id like to share is of moment very early on in my time with the KRRC. I was fighting in a barn when suddenly two French came through the door realising I was in trouble I called for help in our discord I shot one but the other had just finished reloading and as he aimed his pistol at me I prepared for the worst. Suddenly a guardsmen charged through the door skewering the cheese eating surrender monkey with his bayonet that man was Infantry Captain Dom who I now consider one of my closest friends in the KRRC we joined the same day and have fought together and risen through the ranks together since. This leads nicely to the final thing I'd like to say.

The community of the KRRC is very welcoming and I would recommend it to anyone, with a large diverse roster of 250+ people you're bound to find someone you really connect with but will be treated with respect by everyone regardless.

Offline Jean-Baptiste

• Regiment Leaders
  • Chaplain
« Reply #88 on: March 14, 2018, 07:59:14 pm »
treated with respect by everyone

Except me you sniveling pigdog rifleman. Don't make me send the Marquis de Lafayette after you.

love u

Offline RamblinMan

• Landsman
« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2018, 04:22:22 am »
Hi guys I joined the krrc when it was fairly new (around 50 members). I was very shy and didn’t talk much when I first joined because a group of 20 or so folks talking and playing together is a bit intimidating but once you take a chance and talk more, you see that they are all nice guys. I can’t give more praise to my friends who are on when I am, bales,fathers,helix,kj,Jaynex,wackey,sawx,pickle Rick, swan and all the others I see on a regular basis. We have a great time and I hope to make a better effort to meet more of you eu folks during the weekends. I had a great time in the rifle company and now I am a fairly well known presence in the guards. I don’t perform particularly well in the public games but I like to think I do well in the line battles and am pursuing that more vigorously at the moment. But I can honestly say I haven’t been a part of any online community as fun as this one. Great from top to bottom. Thanks for letting me come out of the shell a bit! Cheers!