Anvil Game Studios

Poll

Should players be able to vote for maps?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Map Voting  (Read 1823 times)

Offline Marquis de Lafayette

• Petty Officer
  • Faction: French Empire
Re: Map Voting
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2018, 08:11:39 pm »

It's called an event sir. We have 15 events (linebattles, internal events, fun events and skirmishers) through the week. When you see the entirety of the KRA leave a game, it's to attend an event - not because I left.  ;D ;D

There's not "more KRA when I'm online" - our group is primarily EU, and I'm also EU, so we play in EU primetime. People don't play because I do, they play because they're in the same timezone as me for primetime.

I'm pretty sure I can tell the difference between a mass-transfer to an event, and when people gradually drop off because you did. I've witnessed this happening plenty of times in the past. Anyway, I don't even know how the discussion has ended up here, it's become a bit of a derail of the thread.

I feel like at core, we both agree on the base points here; that Fort Winston appears too much, and some maps have inherent faction advantages - but I don't think rotating the issue classes as a solution.

Yeah, Fort Winston is way too clingy. I need some time apart. And no, rotating the spawns wouldn't be a permanent solution, but it's a better one than the map voting solution, imo. Let's just wait and see what happens.