Holdfast is in alpha and sometimes you will experience abrupt crashes. Crashes can be caused by virtually anything and it's difficult for developers to know definitively what causes each crash.
You can help the developers identify what causes a crash and fix the issue by sending them your logs.Step 1. Find your Crash ReportTo find your crash report:
- Open the File Explorer
- Navigate your Holdfast directory (e.g., C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Holdfast Nations At War)
- Find the most recent folder (you can sort the files by "Date Modified" or read the folder names)
Screenshots:Step 2. Compress the folderTo compress on Windows:
- Right-click the folder
- Click "Send to"
- Select "Compressed (zipped) folder"
Screenshots:Step 3. DM the files to Refleax or another AGS employeeTo send a file via Discord:
- Open a DM window in Discord
- Drag and drop the .zip file into the DM
- Give any additional info
Thanks for helping improve Holdfast!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 10:23:07 pm by Jean-Baptiste »