Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Crashes on certain maps  (Read 33 times)

Offline Maknouni

• Landsman
Crashes on certain maps
« on: July 09, 2018, 06:22:56 am »
I got HF the day it came out and all was fine and dandy. However ever since the update early this year (I believe the January one) I crash on certain maps. I have this problem ever since but am I just now reporting it as I thought after further updates the situation will be fixed. I have verified the game files many times and nothing has worked. I currently crash on Grassy Plains 2, Desert Ruins, Tahir Desert, Arendan River, and pretty much all fort and coastal siege maps. This is particularly frustrating as I am in the 63e regiment as I am forced to miss out on battles depending on the map. I do not have a dedicated GPU but I know people who don't have GPUs and they run the maps fine. I have 12 GB of Ram and my CPU is an i5-4460. Can anyone help? Also for the devs FIX MELEE. Thanks for your time.

Offline Maknouni

• Landsman
Re: Crashes on certain maps
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 08:57:23 am »
Actually this problem has been occurring basically since the game came out for me, sorry my memory was off. The only difference was that as updates came different maps would crash as before I'd crash on highlands yet now I don't or how I used to not crash in Fort and Coastal Siege maps but now I do. Once again thank you for your time.

Offline Midnight

• Regiment Leaders
  • Master
  • 85e SoD
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: Midnight
Re: Crashes on certain maps
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 07:39:21 pm »
I got HF the day it came out and all was fine and dandy. However ever since the update early this year (I believe the January one) I crash on certain maps. I have this problem ever since but am I just now reporting it as I thought after further updates the situation will be fixed. I have verified the game files many times and nothing has worked. I currently crash on Grassy Plains 2, Desert Ruins, Tahir Desert, Arendan River, and pretty much all fort and coastal siege maps. This is particularly frustrating as I am in the 63e regiment as I am forced to miss out on battles depending on the map. I do not have a dedicated GPU but I know people who don't have GPUs and they run the maps fine. I have 12 GB of Ram and my CPU is an i5-4460. Can anyone help? Also for the devs FIX MELEE. Thanks for your time.

Are you saying you don't have a graphics card that is decent? A GPU is your graphics card, and if people HAVE NO graphics cards, they probably from my understanding on how GPU's work, would not be able to even see their monitor.
18e and 6teSLR member for Napoleonic Wars
http://steamcommunity.com/id/midnooter/

Manager of the Regimental Information account. Contact me if you wish to help with the project.