Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: larger fonts / less chat lines  (Read 217 times)

Offline bangermsuk

• Landsman
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: bangermsuk
larger fonts / less chat lines
« on: July 29, 2018, 12:13:54 pm »
hello,

1st request can you increase the fonts sizes in music player/and the call outs gui. has I can bearly read anything on the screen.i am old any my eyes are reasonably good until I play this game.

2nd request:

reduce the amount of Chat lines displayed it interferes with spotting enemies on the right side of screen : (7 lines should normally enough)

thankyou
bangermsuk

Offline Absol

• Master's Mate
  • Nick: 61e Absol
Re: larger fonts / less chat lines
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 12:41:58 am »
AGS is working on making the compass directions bigger, but an option to change chat/font sizes would be great.

Offline Starblazer

• Regiment Leaders
  • Master's Mate
  • Admin for the HCL. JOIN THE 63e!
    • 63e Regiment
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: 63e_Sgt_Star
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 07:47:19 pm »
AGS is working on making the compass directions bigger, but an option to change chat/font sizes would be great.

+1 Maybe customizable by size or something of that sort. The toggle on/off is already helpful, but I actually have to play on a far lower resolution (Due to computer issues) and a larger font option would help in admining for sure.
Not in a regiment? Join ours today at https://63eregiment.enjin.com/enlistment

We have over 6 years (Yes, 6 years of linebattles/events/tournaments/trainings on a daily basis) of experience!  We have both NA and EU communities, we play Holdfast, NW as well as various other games. We attend and host linebattles, siege events, naval events, and trainings! Enlist today!

Offline Garrel

• Acting Lieutenant
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • Neptune Designs
  • Nick: Finn
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2018, 04:55:08 am »
I agree with this, would be nice for the chat to be a little bit bigger as people tend to not see it all the time.

Online J. Campbell

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Master Corporal - 104th Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: John Campbell
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 08:40:52 am »
I also agree, as a main recruiter for my group I have to rely on VOIP instead of chat. It would be a little helpful if I could send a recruitment message for all to actually see. +1 from me!