Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Community Liaison (GR) Applications  (Read 514 times)

Offline Refleax

• Anvil Game Studios
  • Purser
  • May good health be yours!
    • Holdfast: NaW
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: Refleax
Community Liaison (GR) Applications
« on: September 26, 2018, 02:31:06 pm »

Good folk of the Holdfast German community, we’re now making available several positions for Community Liaisons.

You’ll be tasked with ensuring that the community remains a welcoming place for new players, strengthen the existing community, promote organised play and to keep the developers of the game up to date with its on-goings. It is in our best interest to actively gather feedback from these communities albeit the language barriers that we sometimes must face.

Interested in joining the team? Fill in the below application.

Thank you for your support and as always, may good health be yours.

Notice:
1) Not everyone who applies will be chosen for the position as places are limited. The size of the team will increase to reflect the communities' growth.
2) The applicant must not be involved in any regiment related disputes as this goes against the team's objectives.

Application Form

Username:

Steam Profile:

Why do you think you’re suitable for this position?

Why are you interested in this role?

What are some of the ideas that you have to strengthen the community?

Are you willing to actively use Discord?

You must remain impartial throughout all of your decisions. You must not misuse your privileges to benefit a particular regiment’s interest. Do you agree? Any violation of this will result in your privileges being revoked.

How would you rate your written and spoken English? (1 - 10)

Are you able to accurately translate to and back from English and German?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 03:52:20 pm by Refleax »

Facebook     |        Twitter     |        Community Discord

Offline Corazon

• Master's Mate
  • Ich lebe für mein Regiment und diene ihm
  • Faction: Prussia
  • Nick: Oberst_Corazon
Re: Community Liaison (GR) Applications
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 06:04:59 pm »
Username: Corazon

Steam Profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061625373/

In the past I have been in many communities and had held positions with the responsibility of welcoming new players or as a support point for game related questions. In Holdfast I aided in teaching many public players and all players of my regiment (we had in total 160 players) everything about the game that I know and have tried to show everybody how Holdfast works with regard to its mechanics, units and factions.

In the past I have done questionable things but my intentions were always in the  interest of helping the german community grow and to ensure that people can enjoy the game together.

Organise Melee Battles when the new system is implemented, public line battles to show new players how Holdfast can be played in a regimental setting (this my regiment already does with our Friday public line battle), competitive leagues for regiments and taster trainings for players that are considering joining a regiment but who are unsure if it is for them.

I use both Discord and Teamspeak so i dont have any problem with that.

You must remain impartial throughout all of your decisions. You must not misuse your privileges to benefit a particular regiment’s interest. Do you agree? Any violation of this will result in your privileges being revoked.

Regiment work and Community work are two different things and thus should remain divided at all times. When I work for the community my regiment does not exist for me.

Yes
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 06:25:03 pm by Corazon »

Offline Chainsor

• Master's Mate
  • Bad Name Studios Member - 5thKGL Cpl / NW
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: BNS Chainsor
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 03:08:59 pm »
Username: Chainsor

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bnschainsor/

Since I am not in a regiment, I can see everything in this community in a neutral way. I am a person who everyone can talk to and discuss with. I've always wanted the best for the community, even though I am not the most active player. Also I am happy when I am able to get to know new people and when I am able to help them.

I've always wanted the best for the community. I did things not everybody would've done. I want to help people, ingame and here in the forum.

One of the strenghs is probably organising things like a meeting of all the regimental leaders or just a linebattle. I want to bring new topics and new discussions into the forum. Discussions and topics everyone could talk about.

Yeah, sure.

Yeah, sure I agree. I am not in a regiment, so I will be as impartial as possible in my decisions.

Enough!"1!!!1! (Yes, I am funny. Thanks.)

Yes.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline [9tesIR] Hartmann

• Landsman
  • Faction: Prussia
  • Nick: Hartmann
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 01:42:35 am »
Username: [9tesIR] Hartmann

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070369840/

Why do you think you´re suitable for this position?

I am reliable, friendly, actively playing and open for new stuff. All of those points have granted me good connections in the Holdfast Community and its Regiments.

I want to help improving the game. A good connection between developers and community is therefore necessary and I would like to be that ,,connection".

What are some of the ideas that you have to strenghten the community?

- better organisation between regiments and the regimental leaders.

- working together with the regiments to gather suggestions and improve the current situation in the game.

Absolutely!

Sure thing!

written: 7

spoken: 8

Yes, I am.

Offline MrBlueFace

• Landsman
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 03:07:17 pm »
Username: MrBlueFace

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096670613/

I'm willing to treat all regiments the same (obviously) and I am always trying to achieve the best solution for all if conflicts start forming.
Furthermore, I am patient and always kind and willing to meet new people and regiments.

I'm interested, because I think it is important to maintain a good relationship between users and developers.
 I would like to fill this positon for the sake of the community and game improvement.

What are some of the ideas that you have to strenghten the community?

I want to go to the regiments and ask them what really bothers them about the game and what they want to see next.
In addition I would suggest that everyone who plays the game in german, should be redirected to the german regiment forum, not the english one.

Definitely. I use it most of the time!

I agree. All regiments deserve the same treatment.

How would you rate your written and spoken English? (1 - 10)?

Written: 9
Spoken: 8
In addition, I own a Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (C1).

Yes, no problem.

Offline Soladn

• Master's Mate
  • Captain of the HMS Mars
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: John Hood
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2018, 07:50:14 pm »
Username: Soladn

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Soladn/

I think I am suitable for this position because I am in contact with the Holdfast community since its very
 first hour. I know the community its issues and its qualities. I'm willing to deal with both and make the
best out of the community to make Holdfast an even better game than it already is.

How already said there are issues and weaknesses in the community I want to put right.
furthermore, I love to work with people in the Holdfast Community and in general.

The Community needs more intersections! A Discord, German event or a German council
are ideas that would help to give you (AGS) feedback to continue making a community
orientated game. Also I think it would be good to consider more suggestions of the "normal
 players" I think we need to draw more attention to the German forum which is not as active
as it supposed to be. Long story short we need more interaction with the Community so we can
receive more feedback.

Of course yes!

Yes! This position requires a separation of personal interests and arguments.

both about 8

Yes!