Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Community Liaison (FR) Applications  (Read 408 times)

Offline Refleax

• Anvil Game Studios
  • Purser
  • May good health be yours!
    • Holdfast: NaW
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: Refleax
Community Liaison (FR) Applications
« on: September 26, 2018, 02:45:55 pm »

Good folk of the Holdfast French community, we’re now making available several positions for Community Liaisons.

You’ll be tasked with ensuring that the community remains a welcoming place for new players, strengthen the existing community, promote organised play and to keep the developers of the game up to date with its on-goings. It is in our best interest to actively gather feedback from these communities albeit the language barriers that we sometimes must face.

Interested in joining the team? Fill in the below application.

Thank you for your support and as always, may good health be yours.

Notice:
1) Not everyone who applies will be chosen for the position as places are limited. The size of the team will increase to reflect the communities' growth.
2) The applicant must not be involved in any regiment related disputes as this goes against the team's objectives.

Application Form

Username:

Steam Profile:

Why do you think you’re suitable for this position?

Why are you interested in this role?

What are some of the ideas that you have to strengthen the community?

Are you willing to actively use Discord?

You must remain impartial throughout all of your decisions. You must not misuse your privileges to benefit a particular regiment’s interest. Do you agree? Any violation of this will result in your privileges being revoked.

How would you rate your written and spoken English? (1 - 10)

Are you able to accurately translate to and back from English and French?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 03:53:17 pm by Refleax »

Facebook     |        Twitter     |        Community Discord

Offline iWeester62

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • "Valeur et Discipline", Colonel au [32e]
    • 32ème Régiment d'Infanterie de ligne
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: iWeester62
Re: Community Liaison (FR) Applications
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 05:37:05 pm »
Username:

iWeester62

Steam Profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Iweester62/

I'm 22 years old

Why do you think you’re suitable for this position?

I have several answers to that. To begin I followed Holdfast before its release and I aimed to create my regiment on it, that's what I did on September 21, 2017. Then I'm an old player of the community Mount and Blade Warband Napoleonic Wars ( since 2011 I started on MM Russia), I have 6000 hours played with my old Steam account on Warband. So I gained a lot of experience by having several roles of officer in famous regiments, today I am the Colonel of the 32ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne. I was interviewed some time ago by an "online journal" here is the link to the interview for more information about me (I'm sorry it's in French): https://steamcommunity.com/groups/NWTimes#announcements?p=2 .

Why are you interested in this role?

I like to get involved in serious projects and this one particularly is interesting me. In addition I already worked on the translation of the game in French and I really enjoyed it.

What are some of the ideas that you have to strengthen the community?

There is a lot of things to do in the case of the French community but I will quote but main ideas. First I will try to restart the activities of the French forum with for example polls to know the opinion of the community on the game I already contacted YouTubers, forums ... to advertise the game. The list is still long but I think it's the most important at the moment.

Are you willing to actively use Discord?

I already actively use Discord, so yes of course.

You must remain impartial throughout all of your decisions. You must not misuse your privileges to benefit a particular regiment’s interest. Do you agree? Any violation of this will result in your privileges being revoked.

I swear respect this rule.

How would you rate your written and spoken English? (1 - 10)

I would say 6 or 7 when I focus.

Are you able to accurately translate to and back from English and French?

Yes of course.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 05:49:37 pm by iWeester62 »