Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐫 | Official Thread 2018  (Read 483 times)

Online Wilson

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • ℟ | www.45thrh.com
    • 45thrh.com
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Wilson
Unbanned
● Your Nickname: DKL RKT Palle
● Time/date (If Known): 23:30 - 00:00
● Tell us your story: I was argueing with an admin where he didnt see that i replyeid. So i started saying it's a video game and if you can't take bad words like the N Word then you shouldn't be in the game. After that i Pretty much got banned on the server because i kept saying those words.
● Why should we unban you: Cuz i want to play on the server and i am sorry for what i have done.

45th Established 06/01/2015

Offline guineapig4002

• Landsman
  • TRR officer and EU cooridinator
  • Nick: TRR | Guineapig
● Nickname: Guineapig4002
● Steam Contact: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198184884167/
● Read Rules: Yes
● How active can you be: Normal weekdays I can be active between 6:30pm GMT until about 10pm GMT week ends I can be active almost all day so about 8am GMT until around 10:20 GMT - This does all of course depend one my regimental commitments, but outside of select events I am free to come and help out
● Admin experience: I have admined numerous HF line battles - Mostly our Friday event and more recently our Saturday event. I have built up a lot of experience from this and I am very confident with how to use the consul. On some occasions I have been Head Admin on servers - doing balance and making decisions on slays, kicks etc.
● Why do you want this role: Wilson told me about this opportunity a little while back. Recently I have really got into the melee side of Holdfast, trying to improve my skills in the arena. I would like to have this role so I can continue to improve my admin skill as well as meet new people I wouldn't interact with otherwise - I am a very people orientated person, I try to do what is best for everyone and alsso help run a server that everyone can use to train, to play and to of course enjoy themselves. My admin style is firm but fair - I don't like just out right slaying or kicking, like Wilson I believe in warnings and second chances. As an admin I try to be as fair as possible, I try to see it from both sides.

Online Wilson

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • ℟ | www.45thrh.com
    • 45thrh.com
Staff - List - Updated
● Nickname: Guineapig4002
● Steam Contact: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198184884167/
● How active can you be: Normal weekdays I can be active between 6:30pm GMT until about 10pm GMT week ends I can be active almost all day so about 8am GMT until around 10:20 GMT - This does all of course depend one my regimental commitments, but outside of select events I am free to come and help out
● Admin experience: I have admined numerous HF line battles - Mostly our Friday event and more recently our Saturday event. I have built up a lot of experience from this and I am very confident with how to use the consul. On some occasions I have been Head Admin on servers - doing balance and making decisions on slays, kicks etc.
● Why do you want this role: Wilson told me about this opportunity a little while back. Recently I have really got into the melee side of Holdfast, trying to improve my skills in the arena. I would like to have this role so I can continue to improve my admin skill as well as meet new people I wouldn't interact with otherwise - I am a very people orientated person, I try to do what is best for everyone and alsso help run a server that everyone can use to train, to play and to of course enjoy themselves. My admin style is firm but fair - I don't like just out right slaying or kicking, like Wilson I believe in warnings and second chances. As an admin I try to be as fair as possible, I try to see it from both sides.

Offline Copperfield

• Able Seaman
  • Faction: Neutral
● Nickname: Copperfield
● Steam Contact: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053441800
● Read Rules: Yes.
● How active can you be: Active weekdays during EU primetime and on throughout the weekend.
● Admin experience: Minimal.
● Why do you want this role: I'm very active on the existing melee servers and want to lend a hand in ensuring that people have a positive experience on the server. Particularly as some of the other melee servers ( public especially) are particularly prone to trolling / toxic behaviour and to help create a safe haven for those that just want to enjoy their melee :).   

Online Wilson

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • ℟ | www.45thrh.com
    • 45thrh.com
Staff - List - Updated
● Nickname: Copperfield
● Steam Contact: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053441800
● Read Rules: Yes.
● How active can you be: Active weekdays during EU primetime and on throughout the weekend.
● Admin experience: Minimal.
● Why do you want this role: I'm very active on the existing melee servers and want to lend a hand in ensuring that people have a positive experience on the server. Particularly as some of the other melee servers ( public especially) are particularly prone to trolling / toxic behaviour and to help create a safe haven for those that just want to enjoy their melee :).
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 05:31:49 pm by Wilson »

Online Tallest

• Regiment Leaders
  • Ordinary Seaman
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: 63e_Tallest
● Nickname: Tallest
● Steam Contact: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066290495/
● How active can you be: Not sure, but as much as possible.
● Adminexperience: Former Owner and headadmin of Pirate_Battle_1, former admin of several NW servers.
● Why do you want this role:  :-X

Online Wilson

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • ℟ | www.45thrh.com
    • 45thrh.com
Staff - List - Updated
● Nickname: Tallest
● Steam Contact: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066290495/
● How active can you be: Not sure, but as much as possible.
● Adminexperience: Former Owner and headadmin of Pirate_Battle_1, former admin of several NW servers.
● Why do you want this role:  :-X

Offline Dúnedain

• Landsman
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: Dúnedain
● Nickname: Dúnedain
● Steam Contact: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thedunedain21/
● How active can you be: Almost everytime
● Adminexperience: Helped hosting some 8thLR events
● Why do you want this role: I love doing melee in this game, and i would like to help to make sure people also have fun doing it.