My few suggestions:
1) Make the Surgeon more useful.
- your get 0 points for healing. So why even bother to heal?
- you respawn faster than you heal.
- I am an Achievement hunter. That's also why I play on steam. Most games in the steam community, even the 8-bit pixel games have achievements. Since there isn't really any purpose to this game, why not include some achievements? It doesn't matter if it's only 10. But really, it gives a purpose to the game.
3) The voice command get's stucked at some point and you have to wait 20-30 seconds before you can use it again.
4) Few bugs here and there.
- Bushes on top of small hills are floating now and then.
- Setting the game quality to lowest exposes every player hiding in bushes.
In rest I enjoy playing a few games every day. But it gets really monotone after that. Like I mentioned above, threre isn't really a purpose in playing this game. Be creative, inspired and most importantly, be happy because you brought this game to the community