Is this Game Active and worth buying?

Maybe
2 (33.3%)
Its Active but not worth buying
1 (16.7%)
Its Active and Worth buying
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Active Game?  (Read 163 times)

Offline Parker

• Landsman
Active Game?
« on: January 31, 2019, 03:41:44 am »
HELLO!

How active is this game? I been playing another game, I will not say which due to server/game advertising and I dont want to take playerbase away from this one. But, While watching videos on youtube, I came across this one and I might say I am very interesting in playing this.

Is this game Active? Whats the playerbase / servers like and is it worth buying? If so, I will buy this game tomorow FOR SURE! I want to let the night ride out and see what comments i get.

THANKS!

Online Starblazer

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • NANWL Moderator. NAHFGL Head. Join the 63e!
    • 63e Regiment
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: 63e_SgtMaj_Star
Re: Active Game?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 06:19:15 am »
Game is certainly active. Can get stale if you just remain on one of the single public servers, but obviously multiple communities have emerged to sort of combat that.
Not in a regiment? Join ours today at join63e.com

We have over 6 years (Yes, 6 years of linebattles/events/tournaments/trainings on a daily basis) of experience!  We have both NA and EU communities, we play Holdfast, NW as well as various other games. We attend and host linebattles, siege events, naval events, and trainings! Enlist today!

Online Czechu

• Master's Mate
  • 1st Lt, 3. Pułk Piechoty Xięstwa Warszawskiego
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: [3pp_XW] Czechu
Re: Active Game?
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 04:53:33 pm »
It depends, what are you expecting. But there is almost always at least one full public server (more then 100 players).
Regulary during normal week, there is almost every day a public line battle. If you join any regiment(and there is a few that are recruting casual players as well, if you dont want to play too often) there is lot more to see.