Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Political Alignment  (Read 6227 times)

Offline Eazy-E

• Master's Mate
  • E
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: 25th_Cpt_Eazy-E
Re: Political Alignment
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2017, 04:23:49 pm »
Well if you actually think that, I don't think you will ever have to worry about what doctors are paid  ;)

Offline Mason

• Chaplain
  • Nick: Mason
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2017, 05:20:16 pm »
I didn't say i thought that i said that's why jezza thinks  ;)
e.g.

Offline Mason

• Chaplain
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2017, 05:24:49 pm »
on another note, i like how the meme thread got locked but not the one about politics O.o

Offline Eazy-E

• Master's Mate
  • E
  • Nick: 25th_Cpt_Eazy-E
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2017, 05:47:55 pm »
Nothing good ever came out of a political discussion thread on a forum

Offline Mason

• Chaplain
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2017, 05:51:50 pm »
that's what i thought

Offline Intel Guardian

• Chaplain
  • Warum bin ich ein anime mädchen?
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Intel
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2017, 12:59:20 am »
Don't worry, this will definitely benefit the community by educating members on politics. They must start by watching the very unbiased, impartial and accurate news source, with a very polite and rational viewer base, TNTV Total News TV. Remember to buy their fridge magnets.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 01:05:30 am by Intel Guardian »

Offline Blaze

• Server Administrator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2017, 06:49:16 pm »
Talking on the note of terrorists and extremism I personally don't really see how England didn't see this coming (The terrorist attack) , Over the years many country's have taken part in either bombing Syria or, taking part in some sort of act that would piss-off the terrorists, and then not expect to get attacked, this war between extremism could've been avoided in many ways, but its the fact that many country's taking part in the bombings didn't realise that what they did could've been avoided and dealt with in a way where less causalities would've been taken, but because this path wasn't taken innocent people who do not wish to fight but go on with their daily lives are being hurt, and not specifically the people who are doing these bombings, talks could've been made but I guess it's all about fire power now?

Offline Judge_

• Midshipman's Mate
  • Dashing. Dapper. Not a troll.
  • Nick: Judge_
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2017, 02:05:38 pm »
Talking on the note of terrorists and extremism I personally don't really see how England didn't see this coming (The terrorist attack) , Over the years many country's have taken part in either bombing Syria or, taking part in some sort of act that would piss-off the terrorists, and then not expect to get attacked, this war between extremism could've been avoided in many ways, but its the fact that many country's taking part in the bombings didn't realise that what they did could've been avoided and dealt with in a way where less causalities would've been taken, but because this path wasn't taken innocent people who do not wish to fight but go on with their daily lives are being hurt, and not specifically the people who are doing these bombings, talks could've been made but I guess it's all about fire power now?

.... This seems almost ignorant to say that the Brits didn't expect this. Of course we expected an attack, I'm sure many still do, in fact it's why we've been at 'Severe' Threat Level for the past 2 years or so. Ever since dealing with the IRA, our security services constantly watch for attacks and prevent most of them, but it's close to impossible to deal with sporadic, lone-wolf events. We stand with the rest of Europe when taking on these atrocities and will continue to support each other as each nations takes it's losses.

We have taken part in bombings or some way to piss off these Extremists, and to that I say Good! They don't deserve to be allowed to grow and conquer whilst the Western Nations standby, as they commit crime after crime they deserve to meet some form of consequence in whatever form that may take.

Moving on to your take on how we could have avoided a war on terrorism, I'm certainly no expert. Does it stretch back to the Proxy-wars of the Cold War days? Does it boil down to Tony Blair's Illeagal war on Iraq alongside Bush? I don't know. But what I believe is that saying 'Talks could have been made' is one of the least facilitating arguments for negotiations to take place. There is no way that these terrorists would want to make a settlement, the idealogies between the two parties would just not allow it.

Offline Intel Guardian

• Chaplain
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Intel
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2017, 04:20:43 pm »
We should just kick my mum out of the country to be honest. Muslim scum.

Offline Mason

• Chaplain
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2017, 10:45:14 pm »
too be fair, how did we not see this coming, when shit like this happens.

Offline Mason

• Chaplain
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2017, 01:06:05 am »
That's what happens when Wahhabi, salafi islam is taught in mosques in the UK. You don't need to be as extreme as ISIS, just follow the same sect as Saudi Arabia...

Offline AgentMWolf

• Master's Mate
  • What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough
  • Nick: MadWolf
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2017, 08:42:50 pm »

Offline Intel Guardian

• Chaplain
    • My Twitter