Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: 1st Royal Victoria Regiment "Semper Paratus" ✯ Recruiting ✯ AU/NA/EU  (Read 31342 times)

Offline Exodus

• Chaplain
  • Major Jackson - 1st Royal Victoria Regiment
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Louis Jackson
Rosters complete lads! Take a look :)

Dev blog looks amazing and our website is out soon, let's go boys  8)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 11:54:50 am by Exodus »

Offline Exodus

• Chaplain
deleted

« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 11:54:38 am by Exodus »

Offline Blaze

• Server Administrator
  • Midshipman's Mate
Gl, Would also like to add on Exodus mate, watch out with them double posts/excessive posts, spamming / excessively posting could get you a warning level, and or a mute.

Offline Marshal LongTree

• Master's Mate
  • Lieutenant Longtree
  • Faction: French Empire
Gl, Would also like to add on Exodus mate, watch out with them double posts/excessive posts, spamming / excessively posting could get you a warning level, and or a mute.

What is this war of rights

Offline Exodus

• Chaplain
Hi Blaze mate, thank you for your concern. It is to my understanding that posting or bumping is allowed on the same thread as long as it spans across different days. If you see my post times, it is usually a day later, once in the morning and once the next day unless relevant information is going on.

If I'm wrong, I'll happily refrain from bumping my thread once a day.

EDIT: Seems I have muddled up my timing, again thanks for the heads up Blaze <3

What is this war of rights

Well mate, least these mods don't have admin powers or get involved in regimental politics  ::)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 11:55:33 am by Exodus »

Offline Exodus

• Chaplain
20 members lads!

Offline Marshal LongTree

• Master's Mate
  • Lieutenant Longtree
20 members lads!

How did you trick these kids Jackie

Offline Exodus

• Chaplain
20 members lads!

How did you trick these kids Jackie

I stole them from their home while they slept.

I then gave them an option, be my slaves or kill the muddas & fuddas to become tuff warriors.

The Lord's Resistance Army 1st Royal Victoria Regiment was born.

Offline Exodus

• Chaplain
War of Rights released a few days ago...it'll have nothing on this game though.

Keep it up AGS

Offline Norwegian

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Capitaine du 85e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
  • Nick: [85e] Norwegian

Keep it up AGS

They didn't release the game, they just released their first combat phase of alpha testing for their backers. These are two completely different games though, with WoR being more of a realistic simulation game and this being a more 'arcade-y' game. I'm personally more excited for Holdfast though, it's more my type of game.

Good luck with your regiment though, Exodus! I always like seeing unique things like this pop up :)

Offline Exodus

• Chaplain

Keep it up AGS

They didn't release the game, they just released their first combat phase of alpha testing for their backers. These are two completely different games though, with WoR being more of a realistic simulation game and this being a more 'arcade-y' game. I'm personally more excited for Holdfast though, it's more my type of game.

Good luck with your regiment though, Exodus! I always like seeing unique things like this pop up :)

Yeah mate, I am a backer myself. War of Rights has potential but I think the devs from AGS would understand the needs and wants from the community a bit more seeing that only one WOR Dev has played NW before.

Thanks for the good luck mate, we really appreciate it :)

Offline Norwegian

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Capitaine du 85e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
  • Nick: [85e] Norwegian

Keep it up AGS

Yeah mate, I am a backer myself. War of Rights has potential but I think the devs from AGS would understand the needs and wants from the community a bit more seeing that only one WOR Dev has played NW before.

Thanks for the good luck mate, we really appreciate it :)

Exactly my thoughts on the subject. Besides, they're two completely different games appealing to two different audiences, atleast from what I've seen. (With War of Rights aiming for the audience that would like to play something with hardcore roleplay and hardcore realism, and AGS aiming for the more relaxed group.)

Offline Exodus

• Chaplain
Exactly my thoughts on the subject. Besides, they're two completely different games appealing to two different audiences, atleast from what I've seen. (With War of Rights aiming for the audience that would like to play something with hardcore roleplay and hardcore realism, and AGS aiming for the more relaxed group.)

I'm into a little bit of roleplay for gaming purposes only but me being Australian, it was a little bit too american for me if that makes sense. It being the american civil war, what can you expect? But it's a little hard to fit in when they think Crocodile Dundee is charging at 'em. I think that H:NAW will take over the new NW, there'll be a mod for Bannerlord but it won't come anywhere near what Holdfast is able to do by being a dedicated game. Besides Bannerlord isn't even out yet and it'll take a long time for them to make a DLC or Mod for it.

Offline Exodus

• Chaplain
My birthday was yesterday in Australia but today in America...two birthdays?

So let's bump this for my birthday. Huzzah the Vics!

Offline Marshal LongTree

• Master's Mate
  • Lieutenant Longtree
My birthday was yesterday in Australia but today in America...two birthdays?

So let's bump this for my birthday. Huzzah the Vics!

stop bumping you look bad