Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 42931 times)

Offline NuggetBoy56

• Landsman
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2021, 10:34:17 pm »
Name under which you were banned[NuggetBoy56:
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield[]:
What was happening when you got banned[My brother was being racist while playing on my pc]:
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for)[No]:
Time and date when the account was banned[Yesterday or the day before]:
Timezone[Central ]:
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning)[Steam ID: 76561198994311693]:
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know)[I don't know ]:
Why should you be unbanned?[I bought the game after looking at it for a few weeks I let it download then the next day I let him play on my pc so I was in the living room playing on my brothers Xbox while he played on my pc and he said some things idk exactly what but people are saying that he was being racist I just don't think its fair that I cant enjoy the game because of someone's actions]:

Offline quinstar

• Landsman
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2021, 05:25:43 am »
Name under which you were banned[/b]: quinstar
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield[/b]: all servers
What was happening when you got banned[/b]: i was speed hacking behind enemy's
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for)[/b]: not that im aware of
Time and date when the account was banned: i was banned about 6 months ago
Timezone: pst
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198194834378
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): no idea
Why should you be unbanned?: my friends have started playing again 

Offline BIG_STOOSE

• Landsman
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2021, 05:28:04 am »
Name under which you were banned: BIG_STOOSE
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Every NA official server ( in the txt chat )
What was happening when you got banned: probably because everyone started using (blue chat (recruit channel)) and i joined this action. Maybe something different, but i almost never use chat in the game.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): 2 times the guys showed me how to go out of map and under the map, but i respawned after first warning of admins.
Time and date when the account was banned: i don't know, because i almost never use text channels.
Timezone: GMT-4
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199087244236/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): i don't know
Why should you be unbanned?: because i'm really sorry for what i did, also i'm really active player and leader of the regiment. And i promise to try my best to not violate any rules of your game.

Offline quinstar

• Landsman
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2021, 05:30:14 am »
Name under which you were banned: quinstar
Which official server(s) are you banned from? All of the Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA Army Server
What was happening when you got banned: i was speed hacking around the map
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): no this is the first time i have ever been banned
Time and date when the account was banned: i dont remember the exact date but it was roughly 6 months ago
Timezone: pacific standard time
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198194834378
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): i have no idea
Why should you be unbanned?: all of the people in my friend group have got the game so i really want to play with them and i have learned my lesson

Offline Barry Bussy

• Landsman
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2021, 07:54:36 am »
Code: [Select]

[size=10pt][font=georgia][font=georgia][b]Name under which you were banned[/b]:{TBB} Barry L. Bussy
[b]Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield[/b]: All Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA servers
[b]What was happening when you got banned[/b]: I had just killed myself outside of the map boundaries
[b]Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for)[/b]: I have received several warnings for map exploits and a few warnings about my language.
[b]Time and date when the account was banned[/b]: around 3:15 PM 4/30/2021
[b]Timezone[/b]: EST
[b]Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning)[/b]: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199073608471/
[b]Which Administrator banned you? (If you know)[/b]: head event admin Peep
[b]Why should you be unbanned?[/b]:
The human race is vulnerable to making mistakes. I have made many of these mistakes but they have only ever made me stronger and a better person. I have definitely made some questionable statements of which I never plan on making again. I have also exploited the map more times than I can count. While I have made these exploitations before this day, April 30th, I have never suffered any consequences until now. The map I exploited recently was titled, "Glacier," on this map, there is a cave that you can climb and simply walk out of the map boundaries. I could sit here all day trying to convince you that I will not do it again but I think we both must know any logical person would not do it again. I do tend to think of myself as a logical person so I would rather talk about my punishment for these mistakes of mine, I do not expect to be unbanned or even have a short-term ban. All I ask for is a ban term no longer than 3 months as I have already learned that my actions and words must come with a reasonable consequence. I have met more people and made more friends on this game about the Napoleonic Wars in the past 5 months than I have in real life in the past year. This game has sadly become the most social aspect of my life since quarantine so I am deeply upset with myself for making these mistakes that have lead to my ban. I have tried to be as truthful as I can with this and I hope you will take my appeal into great consideration as this game means so much to me. Thank you for listening and I hope this meets you well.

Offline BIGOP123

• Landsman
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2021, 05:27:58 am »
Name under which you were banned: Can't remember, I've never been banned
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Haven't been banned, just muted and can't hear other players VOIP
What was happening when you got banned: I was playing music REALLY loud and got muted on all servers 'playersmutevoip.txt' in console
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Haven't been banned just muted
Time and date when the account was banned: About 2ish years ago
Timezone: GMT
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035755879/home
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): No idea it was so long ago
Why should you be unbanned?: I love this game and I can't talk to anyone, that is what the whole experience is about, i miss it very much and I'm sorry if I played very loud music and it blew some dudes ear drums out I just got caught it the moment,

Offline Anne Frank

• Landsman
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2021, 11:18:26 pm »
Name under which you were muted: NA2
Which official server(s) are you muted on? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: all I guess
What was happening when you got banned: I said "buy my onlyfans" with the name Anne Frank
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Not that I know of, most of the stuff is satire and is meant to be only for comedic purposes
Time and date when the account was banned:5/3/2021 4:59 PM EST
Timezone: EST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199057846513/

Which Administrator mutedyou? (If you know): Getty (I think)
Why should you be unmuted?: I was just joking not thinking much of it, but I understand the issue now seeing that Anne Frank is a minor and shouldn't be disrespected like that as a victim of the holocaust.

Offline GLaD Kaiser

• Landsman
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2021, 04:56:13 am »
Name under which you were banned:
GLaD Kaiser
Which official server(s) are you banned from?
All of the Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA Army Server.
What was happening when you got banned:
I broke the rule 8--I exploit sapper's chair glitch and went to the bottom of the map, and I killed several enemies underground. Then I built a bomb and killed myself when my team was losing (to avoid delaying the round), and I got directly banned after several seconds by a admin without warning.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):
I never got banned before, but I did go out of the map with other players to explore several times (but never killed a lot of people like that time). I apologize if that also break the rules of the game.  :-\
Time and date when the account was banned:
2021 March 6
Timezone:
GMT-5
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198317170402/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):
I do not know.
Why should you be unbanned:
Firstly, I have to apologize for not reading the rules before playing and bothering other players' game experience by exploiting the game features. My bad and I will not go underground to kill other players like that in the future. I just wanna have a try at that time and didn't realize that I already break the rules and that will make me got banned. Again, I apologize and I won't try to bother other player's game experience like that in the future.
Also, I think the players should be given at least one warning if the admin considers that they broke the rule. It would be better if players could be told that they are doing inappropriate things, rather than give a direct ban. And also, I think the ban should have a time limit decided by the players' action and their past performance, rather than get a permanent ban directly. What's more, I hope the admin can have a communication with the developers to fix these glitches, so that all players will not exploit them. ;)
It has been a long time since I got banned and my last ban appeal. I do have plenty of memories in this game and it gave me a lot of fun, especially during this hard period of pandemc. Again, I apologize for that action, and I really want to get the right back of rejoining the game. Cheers :)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 05:00:35 am by GLaD Kaiser »