Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Server Admin Applications  (Read 15652 times)

Offline 8thDarius

• Landsman
  • 8th Life Regiment
  • Nick: Darius
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Server Admin Applications
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2020, 07:28:48 pm »
Community Name: Darius
Steam Name: Darius
Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/8thDarius/
Location/Timezone: UK - GMT +0
About Yourself: Currently working as a security manager for a bookmaker in Britain. Managed to rack up around 800 Holdfast hours, formerly High Command and currently a community admin in the 8thLR. Have a good balance between Holdfast duties and IRL commitments, enjoy a good metal concert here and there and try my best to follow my footie team (Man Utd) around the country.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I have good experience in dealing with conflicts through my job in that I can always remain calm in debating with the opposing party as well as making sound judgements in pressure situations. As an event admin, I am more than familiar with the admin panel as well as the code of conduct we are expected to follow.
Previous Experience (if any): AGS Public Event Admin, 8thLR Private Event Admin
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: None
References (if any): BigMamba, more available if needed.

Offline QRR.Reaper

• Landsman
« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2020, 05:28:48 pm »
Community Name: Qrr.Reaper
Steam Name:[Qrr]Reaper
Steam URL:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197981136107/
Location/Timezone:Variable
About Yourself:Travel with work for the majority of the year so timezone varies but i also find myself in locations where there is not much to do so for a good proportion of time it is spent milling around on the public servers
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: Been playing this game for a while, Played a good amount of time on public servers, At least enough time to see the good and the bad and some of the reasons why people just get tired of playing in public lobbies. I want to help clean up and admin areas that are commonly the source of many arguments as i do spend most of the time in and around the artillery areas.
Previous Experience (if any):been using the control panel for training and learning the commands,
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?:Some go to guide for sure for the first breaking in period but generally pick up stuff pretty fast
References (if any):Parnol

Offline JV44

• Landsman
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2020, 11:13:01 pm »
Community Name: James/JV44/{8thLR} Kv.Hauptmann JV44
Steam Name: The JV44
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thejv44
Location/Timezone: PST, USA west Coast.
About Yourself: My name is James and I play a lot of games. I'm currently participating in a fully online school so I'm very active online. I've participated in the holdfast community for over a year. I'm a member of the High Command in the 8thLR and the leader of its Cavalry Kompany. I'm also a founder of the Holdfast Workshop. I manage a lot of community projects for the 8thLR.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I've been playing in public servers a lot recently and I think I can contribute usefully. I see a lot of stuff people get away with and it annoys me from time to time and I would like to do something. I have about a year experience with the console commands and administration system in Holdfast. I don't care who you are or what regiment you come from everyone is equal under my eyes.
Previous Experience (if any): 1 year of private and public event administration.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: Not at the moment.
References (if any): Mamba

Offline Mustang

• Able Seaman
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: SpitFire
« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2020, 07:58:05 am »
Community Name: TRR | Bombardier SpitFire
Steam Name: [1stDel] SpitFire
Steam URL:https://steamcommunity.com/id/NoRegSpitFire/
Location/Timezone:Mid-Atlantic USA(EDT)
About Yourself: Currently a sophomore in High School working my way to graduation & then a major in aerospace or nuclear engineering. I found out about holdfast in December 2017 & have racked up 1400 hours in the game since through three regiments and upwards of a thousand events.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I've just recently(about two month ago) gotten back into the public play aspect of this game(Public server & Public linebattles) which is refreshing since spending 100% of your time in just one aspect(competitive) can get dull quite fast. After a recent amount of playing I think I could offer my hand in order to have another set of eyes keeping rules enforced on servers; especially around 11pm --> 3am EDT(mainly when I play) when a significant amount of admins are offline. I would like to think im mature enough for the role & can provide a unbiased, easy going, and cooperative experience for holdfast players. While simultaneously being able to lay down the law when needed.
Previous Experience (if any): HFNWL Season 2 Moderator, HFNWL Season 1 Referee, XMG Melee Server Referee, XFL Melee Server Admin, Holdfast Melee Server Ex Tourney Host(1iC), Discord Admin, Referee, Currently(since September 2018) TRR Admin staff member; as both a Junior & Head admin across five different weekly events(EU & NA/new & old), 26th Admin team member for two weekly events, multiple (Head) Admins across gaming discords, & Head admin/organizer of multiple R6/CSGO tournaments. Just added to the Holdfast Event admin team(tdy). I'm very familiar with the console and Official Holdfast in-game rule set.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: N/a
References (if any) : Official Server Admins: Peep, Hex, Amit, Noble, Hazen
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 05:30:26 am by Mustang »

Offline Philson

• Petty Officer
  • Founder and leader of 8.BDE
    • 8. Brigades Discord
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: Pedersen
« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2020, 07:04:28 pm »
Community Name: 8.BDE | GHR | OBS. Pedersen
Steam Name: Pedersen
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088021467/
Location/Timezone: Denmark, GMT + 1
About Yourself: A chill danish guy who is leading the 8th. Brigade which is the oldest and largest danish regiment in the game, formed back in 2018. I have worked with Refleax to make a danish translation of them game.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I am fair and just, and I have been a long time member of the Holdfast community. I know the game and rules in and out. I speak english, danish and german and could provide help in
all of those areas. As a fomer member of the Danish Army I have been in tough mental situations and I know how to deal with angry and stressed people. I am good at listening to others aswell trying to calm a conflict down.
Previous Experience (if any): I have my own community server so I know all the commands and stuff. I have been admin to a couple community events, so I know how to be unbiased in my judgements.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: No
References (if any):

Offline 33rd | Wayne

• Landsman
  • Leader of the 33rd Regiment of Foot 2nd Battalion
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Wayne
« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2020, 04:02:56 am »
Community Name: 33rd | Cpt. Wayne
Steam Name: 33rd | Wayne
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198390664118/
Location/Timezone:Est
About Yourself: A fun loving American guy who has been part of the community since the days of the 89e and had been part of huge communities such as the KRA.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I think I would be a good admin because I actively come on pubs almost a hour or two a day, I have a large community connection, and overall I think I can help manage the pub servers and cut down on the toxicity present. I also want to help show the pubs a more fun side of holdfast with less ear rape and reg recruiting spam.
Previous Experience (if any): I previously ran internal for the TRR, admined multiple private event servers every week for my previous regiments, and even dabbled in helping to run pub linebattles when I was part of the TRR and KRA.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: None
References (if any):Grax(33rd), Cameron(KRA), VG(TKF), Nastur(47e)