Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Server Applications  (Read 4941 times)

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Faction: Prussia
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Server Applications
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2019, 11:28:39 pm »
As an aside, please don't put me as a reference guys. They are for my use. So you are telling me that I am recommending you to myself. Also, references should be explicitly asked from a person. Not assumed.

Offline Jaynex

• Landsman
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Jaynex
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Server Applications
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2019, 08:15:21 pm »
Community Name: KRA | Colonel Jaynex the Lee

Steam Name: Jaynex

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jaynex/

Location/Timezone: CST

About Yourself:
Ummmm, I don't talk about myself much so I guess i'll just say some things.
I'm currently studying to be a Mechanical Engineer. I'm 6 foot 6 inches tall. I have a voice that sounds like I suffer from severe depression although i'm happy most of the time.
I have a lot of free time when i'm not doing school and enjoy all kinds of video games like CS:GO, Arma 3, GTA 5, World of Warships, War Thunder.
also i'm not funny on purpose, I say a lot of stupid things and people laugh.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator:
I've been doing admin work with the KRA for a little over 9 months now. It has started with working on internal stuff within the KRA and moved to regularly Administrating the Thursday and Saturday public linebattle. I'm a mod on may discord servers and have had no complaints. If I get alerted to something I can do something about right away, I will jump on it asap. Im also very level headed so I wont jump to conclusions when things are happening and make sure that if I need to step in and do something it is fair for everyone involved.

Previous Experience (if any):
1st Kings Royal Army Discord, Holdfast Melee Server discord, A few friends stream discords, 2 Public Linebattles, Internal events within the KRA.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?:
Nah

References (if any):
KRA | Rifle Major Fathers, KRA | General Haybales, Blackfish | Emperor Auha
Not with that attitude!