Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 18461 times)

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Faction: Prussia
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #120 on: April 17, 2019, 08:49:59 am »
So i was recently banned from the official server for hold fast 150/150 players for being a jerk and speaking out of turn in the chat on regards to political issues that have been going on in America. i was not aware of these rules. and i am begging to be reinstated back into the community. my actions and words were vulgar and wrong. but that is no excuse for what i said. i was just getting riled up due to politics regarding immigration in America and i wont ever bring that topic up again. all i wish to do is play some hold fast, after a long day of work and play this great game you all have created
Please redo this ban appeal with the proper form.

Offline Golf uv tokin

• Ordinary Seaman
« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2019, 07:37:28 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Golf uv Tokin
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:NA2 Army front as well as NA3 i believe. i cant get into the normal game servers.
What was happening when you got banned: i was talking about politics and was offending some people in the chat
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):ive never been banned before.
Time and date when the account was banned: april 16 around 10:30 pm
Timezone: Central North America. i live in minnesota
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050050814/home
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Lenden Longbeard of the 45th
Why should you be unbanned?: i love playoing this game and roleplaying and i just want to be able to have fun after a long day at work. i also have never really participated in the chat in that sort of manner before and i was being egged on. but i did say some mean things.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 03:06:10 am by Golf uv tokin »

Offline CircumcisionIsChildAbuse

• Landsman
« Reply #122 on: April 19, 2019, 09:18:26 pm »
Name under which you were banned: CircumcisionIsChildAbuse
Which official server(s) are you banned from? Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA3 - Army front
What was happening when you got banned: Admins were accusing me of being political in voice when I was talking to users who were pestering me and were clearly friends with the admins and encouraging them to ban/mute me
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? No, they kept warning only me, despite 5-6 other users continually pestering me in chat congratulating themselves on getting me muted/banned/kicked they even said in game chat that they were trying to get me kicked simply because I was disagreeing with them and they kept on arguing ridiculous positions which I corrected. For example they kept egging me on talking about my name and holding this nationalist view of the US. Being politically motivated calling me a libtard.
Time and date when the account was banned: april 19 around 3-4pm EST
Timezone: Eastern Central Time
Steam profile link - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095058163/
Which Administrator banned you? Some guy with a red name called "Ad.min" or something like that who clearly had bias in favor of the users pestering me.
Why should you be unbanned?:Because the only way to play the game functionally is having a level of communication, if I can't communicate, I'd just stop playing the game. Taking away a game function when everyone else is abusing it is inconsistent. Punishing one users, instead of all 6 that kept instigating. It's childish.

Offline KernSenpai

• Landsman
« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2019, 06:28:46 am »
Name under which you were banned: KernSenpai<3;)UwU

Which official server(s) are you banned from?: Anvil Game Studios NA3-Army Front

What was happening when you got banned: I was playing the game. Not sure what else to say here

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban?: No

Time and date when the account was banned: April 18, 2019 (12am-2am)

Timezone: US EST

Steam profile link : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198887673043/

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I don’t know

[bWhy should you be unbanned?[/b]: I was informed that I was banned for speed hacking after spending hours trying to figure out why I couldn't connect to the server. I didn’t even know what speed hacking was until I googled it and I am extremely vexed that people can be banned for literally no reason. I shouldn’t have been banned in the first place because I can barely figure out how to file this appeal let alone figure out how to use hacks. I am trying to be diplomatic but I cannot express how irritated this makes me that I was literally doing nothing wrong while playing a casual match where there is no sensible reason to use speed hacks. I was on the fence about buying this game. Now I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have spent $20 just to get banned after only 14 hours for simply playing the game the way it was meant to be played.

Offline Dolfus

• Landsman
  • Banned
« Reply #124 on: April 21, 2019, 12:16:53 am »
Name under which you were banned: King George the fourth

Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA2 - Army Front

What was happening when you got banned: I got into a argument with a admin and insulted him.

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): I was muted more than a month ago.

Time and date when the account was banned: I don't remember, it was two weeks ago.

Timezone: CEST.

Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/AlexaiIsHere/

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I do not know.

Why should you be unbanned?: I just wanna get back to the game. Even if you mute me or ban me temporarily, I don't think this was worth a permanent ban.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Faction: Prussia
« Reply #125 on: April 22, 2019, 07:42:00 am »
Name under which you were banned: i drop acid

Which official server(s) are you banned from? I believe just the NA3 Anvil Official Server for Army Battlefield

What was happening when you got banned: I was really intoxicated on a substance that I will not name and found a group of people yelling things that were very anti semetic and weren't getting in trouble for it, so when they asked if someone could play a hitler speech I did so. I was warned right away by an admin so I stopped for the time being until the next map when I found the Nazis again and they guy who warned me (I think) was right next to them while they yelled "Kill all the Jews" and "Kill the n*****s" and they weren't getting in trouble so I assumed he didn't care anymore so I played it again and he muted me for VoIP. I chatted "why did this dumb admin mute me and not the other guys screaming racist shit" and a server message got put out something along the lines of "Now you're muted in chat aswell genius" or something.

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban?: Not that I can think of but Im high a lot so idk

Time and date when the account was banned: Late at night of 4/6/2018 or early morning of 4/7/2018

Timezone: EST

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kennykennford/

Which Administrator banned you?: I do not know for sure

Why should you be unbanned?: I just want to be unmuted so I can take part in the fun British roleplay with Lord Chad Kensington again. I miss talking. :( I can assure you I'd never talk back to an admin again or break any more rules.
Let's not use alcohol as an excuse in the future, unbanned for now but this is a last chance type deal.

Name under which you were banned
IWantToCumInsideRainbowDash

Which official server were you banned from?
Anvil Game Studios Official NA2 - Army Front

What happened when you got banned?
I was making odd noises into the mic while charging alone at the opposing team

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban?
I do not believe so

Time and date account was banned
April 13, about 12:00PM

Timezone
Central Time (CT)

Steam profile link
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198858727099/

Which administrator banned you
I do not know

Why should you be unbanned?
I do not believe making odd noises while charging alone is so bad as to be banned from one of the main servers, as plenty of people scream and play loud music while doing that, and the NA servers are the only ones I can play on reliably (without crashing). I'll admit the name could've been what caused the ban, and if that is the case I can simply change it back to what it was previously.

You were banned for trolling after repeated warnings from administrators to stop. Unbanned but further rule violations will result in the next one not being lifted.
Name under which you were banned: sir goldenpennis

Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA2 - Army Battlefield: All Official Servers.

What was happening when you got banned: i dont know

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): i dont know

Time and date when the account was banned: 16/04/2019

Timezone: russia

Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):
https://steamcommunity.com/id/terriblerave/

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):I don't know, no ban message appears in game.

Why should you be unbanned?: I just want to play the game.
You were banned for having swastikas in your name and were given multiple warnings by administrators. Unbanned.
Name under which you were banned: Golf uv Tokin
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:NA2 Army front as well as NA3 i believe. i cant get into the normal game servers.
What was happening when you got banned: i was talking about politics and was offending some people in the chat
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):ive never been banned before.
Time and date when the account was banned: april 16 around 10:30 pm
Timezone: Central North America. i live in minnesota
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050050814/home
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Lenden Longbeard of the 45th
Why should you be unbanned?: i love playoing this game and roleplaying and i just want to be able to have fun after a long day at work. i also have never really participated in the chat in that sort of manner before and i was being egged on. but i did say some mean things.
Unbanned, make sure to follow server rules in the future.

Offline UnclePadre

• Landsman
« Reply #126 on: April 25, 2019, 05:04:43 am »
Name under which you were banned: TKK|Gfr. Batteriemann|UnclePadre
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA2 - Army Front
What was happening when you got banned: I was playing my music loud, I thought lowered the volume by a lot, but it turned out I was still getting used to SoundPad controls and didn't completely know how to lower the volume.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: Approx. 7:35 pm
Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in-game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198802554608
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Jon Snow
Why should you be unbanned?: Because I can be a respective person, if I am told to do something, I will do the best I can to do what I'm told. I also had no Idea I wasn't lowering my music. I also have the capability to understand that my actions were wrong, I'd like to be able to have my mic privileges back to not only play music at a lower volume but also communicate with my teammates.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 05:35:27 am by UnclePadre »

Offline Telrezin

• Landsman
« Reply #127 on: April 28, 2019, 04:43:22 am »
Name under which you were banned: Ted, the Defiler
Which official server(s) are you banned from? : Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA2 - Army Front
What was happening when you got banned: I was playing how I usually do, and which I've been playing on this server for a couple weeks now without issue. Admittedly this involved playing music through the voice system, though I've never been told that that is an issue, and it was not unusually loud, so I don't believe that had anything to do with it.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): I've never been banned or warned by an administrator before.
Time and date when the account was banned: Roughly 9:00pm, 4/26/19. I don't know how to check specifically, and so I apologize for this lack of specificity.
Timezone: Central Standard Time
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072567705/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I do not know the administrator.
Why should you be unbanned?: If unbanned, and more importantly told exactly what the issue was, I will ensure that I stop that behavior and make sure to comply with the rules closer to avoid future issues. I'm sorry for this transgression, and I hope you will consider forgiving me. Thank you for your time.

Offline #ProudOfDixie

• Landsman
« Reply #128 on: May 13, 2019, 06:03:56 am »
b]Name under which you were banned[/b]: N/A- Current steam name is Proud_Of_Dixie
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Every Single One.
What was happening when you got banned: I was quoted to say "I would have sex with a 16 year old girl with down syndrome". I guess I also said "Nigger" a few times here and there, but only on a smally populated server.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No, just these few incidents with the I guess racism and the down syndrome thing.
Time and date when the account was banned:N/A , sometime in 2018Timezone: Eastern
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning)
: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198324709904/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Getty
Why should you be unbanned?: Because while I know I was wrong, I do not believe I should be banned from every single Holdfast server. I get that it was messed up, but a game wide ban on a game I spent $20 on to play and have fun on seems a bit radical. I should be unbanned so I may be able to play with my friends in the 104th,

Offline blackfox895

• Landsman
« Reply #129 on: May 13, 2019, 08:13:59 pm »
Name under which you were banned: SCOTLAND FOREVER.
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: NA2 and NA3.
What was happening when you got banned: I was loading in after another game and got banned.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No.
Time and date when the account was banned: It was on May 12th at around 3-4 am CEST.
Timezone: CEST.
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198963025253/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Not known.
Why should you be unbanned?: I haven't done anything wrong.

Offline willy stroker

• Ordinary Seaman
« Reply #130 on: May 21, 2019, 11:59:02 am »
willy stroker
naval battelfield EU7
broke the rules destroyed my own cannon and it killed a teammate 
not sure time last month sometime
EU
profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198800644867/
not sure which Administrator banned me                                                     
Am sorry daft mistake wont happen again                       

Offline ENG-DINO

• Landsman
« Reply #131 on: May 25, 2019, 07:37:47 pm »
Code: [Select]
[b]Name under which you were banned[/b]:sir major
nigel farage
[b]Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield[/b]: all official ones
[b]What was happening when you got banned[/b]: no idea
[b]Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for)[/b]: nope
[b]Time and date when the account was banned[/b]: idk
[b]Timezone[/b]: bst
[b]Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning)[/b]:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150716596/
[b]Which Administrator banned you? (If you know)[/b]: no clue
[b]Why should you be unbanned?[/b]:
what i did was very wrong and would like to say sorry to all the staff and i love holdfast i play it all the time and i miss playing it all i ask if one more chance to prove to you guys i am a good person and i really am sorry for what i have done on the server.

Offline Donald J. Trump

• Landsman
« Reply #132 on: June 02, 2019, 04:05:10 am »
Name under which I was banned: President Donald J. Trump

Which official server(s) are you banned from?: NA 2 Official - Front

What was happening when you got banned: I was just playing normally and talking to my teammates over VOIP when the admin banned me off of VOIP and chat for calling the enemy "googles." I wasn't using any racial slurs when I was banned. The worst I was saying the f-word before calling them "googles," but saying the f-word over VOIP is not against the rules, just as saying "google" isn't against the rules.

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): To be fair, he warned me not to use racial slurs at least twice; however, I did comply and did not say any racial slurs after that. I only called the enemy "googles," which is clearly not a racial slur and is simply satirical.

Time and date when the account was banned: June 1, 2019 around 9:30 p.m.

Timezone: CT

Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079681573/

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Unknown.

Why should you be unbanned?: While it is quite unsavory to say racial slurs in game, it must be noted that I listened to the admin when he told me to stop. I was drunk when it happened, but, nonetheless, I stopped using all racial slurs. I was playing the game normally and continued communicating with my teammates as we advanced. However, the admin banned me after I called the enemy "googles." I do not need to state how silly it is to ban someone for saying the word "google." "Google" is not a racial slur. Saying "google" does not violate any rule. I paid good money for this game and I was VOIP and chat banned for saying "google." This banning is totally ridiculous when considering the things regularly said by every other player on this game. People have literally played songs by Johnny Rebel and never received any warning or VOIP ban, but I was banned for saying "google." It is utterly ridiculous that the admins do this nonsense when the player base for this game is already really small. The fun of this game comes from communicating with the other players over VOIP. If I'm not unbanned, I want to immediately refund this game and I would like to have the relevant information to do so. Considering the standards at which all other players present, it is unbelievable that an admin banned me for saying "google," destroying the only fun this game has to offer.

Offline Sev

• Petty Officer
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #133 on: June 02, 2019, 06:33:06 am »
Hello everyone, it has been a while since I have had the privilege of accessing the Holdfast Forums.

I would like to greet my return with an apology towards those I have been unkind to.

Firstly, the 77th Regiment of Foot. Where do I begin? I think that T-Series is a good place to start. It was unprecedented that my unit, as well as other public users who eventually caught on to the then trending 77th = T-Series meme use this as an attack upon your regiment. It was not only uncalled for, but quite frankly a dick move. It made you folks look lesser and made us look funny, and I can see how that would be immensely frustrating.

GotEmCoach (Then a 77th member) was also a target for myself and members within my unit. The challenging melee opponent was seen as an easy target due to our dislike for the 77th, and rivalry competition. We intended on staying at the top of the scoreboards, so having GotEmCoach combat us in engagements and do just as well as we did (I won't say one side did better than the other because I believe both were equal in skill) was really irritating. He was then easy to anger which made for more insults and mean spirited jokes. It is so very clear to me now that it was beyond wrong, it was unacceptable to go after this nice person that had done absolutely nothing to us. I wish nothing more than to go back and alter how I conversed and congregated with you.

Edmonster08. I do not recall any personal attacks towards you, though I am sure there were a few floating around. However, all I can say is that I know I've caused an abundance of fog for your regiment, the 77th. I accept full responsibility for the T-Series meme, and whatever that ensues. On a personal level, you're a chill guy. You're polite and straight to the point, as well as social from what I've seen. All great qualities in a leader.

Getty. I am very apologetic towards all of the time you have had to waste dedicated to issues caused by myself, I understand you are a very busy man with a unit to lead yourself, so my most sincere of apologies on that front. For you to have given me the opportunity creates a level of thankfulness worth noting. I am so ready to prove that I've undergone a serious change in attitude, and character development. With that being said, thank you so much for taking the time to read over this.

Offline LuisJavierTovarMendoza

• Landsman
  • You either Yeet, or live long enough to be Yeeted!
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: Jim Crow
« Reply #134 on: June 02, 2019, 08:55:56 am »
Name under which you were banned(Jim Crow)
Which official server are you banned from(Official NA 2 Army Battlefront, however after playing on NA3, I think I can say I was Voip banned on all servers)
What was happening when I was Voip banned(Nothing actually, when I was Notified that I was voip banned by the admin, I was playing in the game with three other players recreating the pacer gram fitness test)
Were you breaking any other rules prior to your ban(I did break some rules around noon, however after the warning came my way, I stopped and it was working perfectly fine when i was playing and after i got off and back on, I figured out that I was banned)
Time and Date when the account was banned(Approximately 11:20 was when i was notified on June 1st, 2019)
TimeZone(American Western standard Time)
Steam Account URL(https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880680085/
Which Administrator banned you(I don't know who banned me)
Why I should be unbanned(Again, I don't even truly know why I was banned, I truly believe it may have been a mistake, but also I just enjoy this game so much when other people, usually from America get on and interact with other in such humorous ways because it's the encounters in this game that makes the game so fun and I try to make it as enjoyable for others aswell by gathering following and shouting things out such as, curcumsize them boys and don't leave any foreskin untouched)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 12:53:57 am by LuisJavierTovarMendoza »