Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: ♛ 𝐊𝐑𝐀 | 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘 [𝐄𝐔/𝐍𝐀/𝐎𝐂𝐄] ♛  (Read 33653 times)

Offline TacticalDiplomacy

• Master's Mate
  • Faction: British Empire
I joined the KRA only two weeks ago, in that time I've had nothing but good things to say. Well; structured, organised, and equalised, making the experience all the better. I find no lack of things to do, there's always an event or competition to sink my teeth into with admins who're always happy to accommodate. Something I find rare too with communities is that it is truly a community, the KRA is a rare exception to that. I highly recommend any Holdfast player to give us a go.

I'm glad you're enjoying your time in the KRA!

• Master's Mate
Fix bayonets and march to victory! Fight with honour in the KRA, enlist today! ----> https://discord.gg/kvHua2K

• Master's Mate
Hold your nerves, aim steady and volley fire! Can you keep calm under pressure? Enlist in the King's Royal Army today! ----> https://discord.gg/kvHua2K

• Master's Mate
The Auxillary company storm the breaches discharging their pistol with deadly accuracy! Could you? Enlist in the King's Royal Army today! ----> https://discord.gg/kvHua2K

• Master's Mate
Do you want to change the course of battle with a massed artillery barrage? Enlist in the King's Royal Army today! ----> https://discord.gg/kvHua2K

Offline Plato

• Landsman
King's Royal Army (hereby referred to as KRA) is a unique experience of its own. First and foremost, KRA is highly organised and well structured to give you the best possible step in immersing yourself in the game of Holdfast. Everyone in KRA is very friendly and helpful, and they genuinely want to help you get better so that you can enjoy more of the game in an organised fashion. There are people from all over the globe, so there are always people to chat with when you are getting bored. From the very first day I joined, I was welcomed with open arms and I cannot wait to all the adventures I will get up to.

Thanks a whole lot KRA!

• Master's Mate
---

From Gunner to Sharpshooter the King's Royal Army has a role for everyone. Enlist today and forge your destiny!  ----> https://discord.gg/kvHua2K

• Master's Mate
"Gunners report to your section, marines on deck! Everyone must do their duty!"

Engage in epic naval warfare with the King's Royal Army! Enlist today ----->https://discord.gg/kvHua2K

• Master's Mate

Can you hold your nerve under fire? Do you know your mizzenmast from your quarterdeck? Then the KRA needs you! Enlist today ----> https://discord.gg/kvHua2K

Offline Griceinator

• Landsman
I have played many different games over the years, but never have I been on a game with such a great community as the KRA. Since I joined a couple of weeks back not a single person has been anything but helpful and friendly. It don't matter what time of day it is there is always people around to hang out with and talk to. I've personally been through a hard time in my private life lately and I wouldn't have been able to move on with my life as well if I didn't have these guys to hang with every day. To all the guys in the KRA I have to say a massive thank you and to anyone looking to join us I know that you will be welcome in with open arms and hope that you will have as much fun as I have since I've been here. I hope to see many more people join and to be able to give back to these guys like they have to me.

See you on the Battlefield Lads!!!

Online Haybales

• Regiment Leaders
  • Acting Lieutenant
  • Official Server Administrator
    • 1st King's Royal Army
  • Nick: Bailey
I have played many different games over the years, but never have I been on a game with such a great community as the KRA. Since I joined a couple of weeks back not a single person has been anything but helpful and friendly. It don't matter what time of day it is there is always people around to hang out with and talk to. I've personally been through a hard time in my private life lately and I wouldn't have been able to move on with my life as well if I didn't have these guys to hang with every day. To all the guys in the KRA I have to say a massive thank you and to anyone looking to join us I know that you will be welcome in with open arms and hope that you will have as much fun as I have since I've been here. I hope to see many more people join and to be able to give back to these guys like they have to me.

See you on the Battlefield Lads!!!

Appreciate you, Grice!

• Master's Mate
King's Royal Army (hereby referred to as KRA) is a unique experience of its own. First and foremost, KRA is highly organised and well structured to give you the best possible step in immersing yourself in the game of Holdfast. Everyone in KRA is very friendly and helpful, and they genuinely want to help you get better so that you can enjoy more of the game in an organised fashion. There are people from all over the globe, so there are always people to chat with when you are getting bored. From the very first day I joined, I was welcomed with open arms and I cannot wait to all the adventures I will get up to.

Thanks a whole lot KRA!

I'm glad you're enjoying your time in the King's Royal Army!  ;D

Offline Dino

• Landsman
Before I joined the KRA I was a lone wolf in the game, it was fun to play alone but I got bored quickly because I played repetitively. I joined the KRA and the game is not boring anymore, they have a lot of activities to do, events to attend, and friendly community. I feel like I'm in the right place for the fun of the game.

Offline BIG IRON

• Landsman
I Private Clorox jam remember the beginning of hold fast in fall 2017 I joined KRA in July 2018 it was an exciting time i always have loved the historical games and this is one of them. Let me tell you a story when I was doing a line battle with my brothers in the KRA. It was on the map grassy plains and our objective was to hold the enemy offensive the damn french it wasn't easy but we had around 20 men in line battle with our leader being hay-bales a great commander and officer. No matter what he told us to hold the line and not let the enemies take our position and w held it well until we had a huge charge incoming and we lost almost all of our men but w prevailed and ended up winning the match.

Online Haybales

• Regiment Leaders
  • Acting Lieutenant
  • Official Server Administrator
    • 1st King's Royal Army
  • Nick: Bailey
I Private Clorox jam remember the beginning of hold fast in fall 2017 I joined KRA in July 2018 it was an exciting time i always have loved the historical games and this is one of them. Let me tell you a story when I was doing a line battle with my brothers in the KRA. It was on the map grassy plains and our objective was to hold the enemy offensive the damn french it wasn't easy but we had around 20 men in line battle with our leader being hay-bales a great commander and officer. No matter what he told us to hold the line and not let the enemies take our position and w held it well until we had a huge charge incoming and we lost almost all of our men but w prevailed and ended up winning the match.
Before I joined the KRA I was a lone wolf in the game, it was fun to play alone but I got bored quickly because I played repetitively. I joined the KRA and the game is not boring anymore, they have a lot of activities to do, events to attend, and friendly community. I feel like I'm in the right place for the fun of the game.

Appreciate you both, guys!