Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: www.Twitch.tv/1stKRA | King's Royal Army Twitch  (Read 1264 times)

Offline Haybales

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
  • Played Holdfast for a bit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • 1st King's Royal Army
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Bailey
www.Twitch.tv/1stKRA | King's Royal Army Twitch
« on: June 04, 2018, 02:35:55 am »

THE KING'S STREAM

The 1st King's Royal Army, founded in December 2017 by Bailey (General Lewis Haybales) and KJ (General Kenneth Lee) is one of the most well known casual-based groups in Holdfast: Nations at War. With over 400+ total enlistments and 140+ weekly players, the KRA pride themselves on their motto of "Play For Fun. Play To Win!" - the KRA highly regard their own social reputation among the players, admins and developers of the game; and wish to create a positive, friendly and fun environment for every single Holdfast player, both in-game and on the forums.

CONTENT

Holdfast Public Server Gameplay
Open Stream Key to all KRA Members
Linebattle Gameplay
Podcast (KRA & Holdfast Based)
BETA/Update Talks
Guest Interviews

THE KING'S ROYAL ARMY TWITCH

www.Twitch.tv/1stKRA

MOST RECENT CONTENT

« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 02:39:21 am by Haybales »

Offline Haybales

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
    • 1st King's Royal Army
Re: www.Twitch.tv/1stKRA | King's Royal Army Twitch
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 03:47:33 am »

Tomorrow at 10:00pm BST & 5:00pm EST - the 1st KRA will be welcoming Colonel Rubadubdub of the 77th RoFt!
A discussion about the 77th, Holdfast & the Regimental Community!

Offline Austro

• Chaplain
  • Tournament Host
  • Nick: Austro
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 10:11:10 pm »
Great interview with Rub!

Next two things this game needs is Melee and Prussia, population-wise I think that is what is most important.

The competitive-side of HoldFast consists of the Conquest Leagues (which are currently on Hiatus) and Line Battle 1 v 1's that regiments organize amongst themselves.

As far as the Conquest Leagues go, having a variety of small-scale maps to choose from would be great, we're limited to only a couple at the moment.

As far as LB's go, I think a League would need to be formed with uniform rules & regulations so regiments could be ranked and progress as they participate in matches against other regiments.  There is no real sense of progression if regiments are left organizing 1 v 1's amongst themselves.

And of course, the two features mentioned above (Fixed Melee, Prussia) would absolutely need to happen in order to stimulate the HF playerbase and so players can have a more enjoyable experience.

Customization is silly, but that's just my opinion.

Risk's 3v3 Melee Tournament: 1st Place
Goober's 1v1 Melee Tournament: 1st Place

Offline Haybales

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
    • 1st King's Royal Army
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 11:50:01 pm »
Great interview with Rub!

Next two things this game needs is Melee and Prussia, population-wise I think that is what is most important.

The competitive-side of HoldFast consists of the Conquest Leagues (which are currently on Hiatus) and Line Battle 1 v 1's that regiments organize amongst themselves.

As far as the Conquest Leagues go, having a variety of small-scale maps to choose from would be great, we're limited to only a couple at the moment.

As far as LB's go, I think a League would need to be formed with uniform rules & regulations so regiments could be ranked and progress as they participate in matches against other regiments.  There is no real sense of progression if regiments are left organizing 1 v 1's amongst themselves.

And of course, the two features mentioned above (Fixed Melee, Prussia) would absolutely need to happen in order to stimulate the HF playerbase and so players can have a more enjoyable experience.

Customization is silly, but that's just my opinion.

Agreed with pretty much everything, although I'd like my character to have a beautifully blonde ponytail!

Would love to have you and a competitive regimental leader on the show Austro, to talk about the League's, advertise 'em a little and talk about the more competitive side of the sword!

Offline Haybales

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
    • 1st King's Royal Army
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2018, 12:00:30 am »

PUBLIC LINEBATTLE BROADCAST!

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant