Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Looking to join a regiment or find members?  (Read 57687 times)

Offline PeregrinTook

• Landsman
Re: Looking to join a regiment or find members?
« Reply #435 on: January 03, 2019, 05:54:25 pm »
Season's greetings, I'm a M&B vet though I haven't played seriously in 3 or 4 years. Looking for an active regiment that has both discipline and fun with line battles! Three fun facts about myself:

I live in Scotland;
I got a good headset;
One time last week I topped a server with 11K/2D and it was very exciting for me.

Contact me on steam at 'Peregrin Took' aka 'Dragoran'
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 05:56:22 pm by PeregrinTook »

Offline Silver

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • 𝕲𝖔𝖙𝖙 𝖒𝖎𝖙 𝖀𝖓𝖘
  • Faction: Prussia
  • Nick: 19te_Ofr_Silver
« Reply #436 on: January 03, 2019, 06:47:15 pm »
Season's greetings, I'm a M&B vet though I haven't played seriously in 3 or 4 years. Looking for an active regiment that has both discipline and fun with line battles! Three fun facts about myself:

I live in Scotland;
I got a good headset;
One time last week I topped a server with 11K/2D and it was very exciting for me.

Contact me on steam at 'Peregrin Took' aka 'Dragoran'
Hello, I'm fairly new to Holdfast and would like to join a regiment. I do have discord and a working mic.

I would like to join a regiment that is a decent size and is still active.

If you could message me or add me on steam at Bloach of Super and then message me from there.

Messaged

19te Prussian Infantry

Welcome

The 19te Prussian Infantry was formed by our first Hauptmann, Joshly, and a small number of members in April 2011.  They, being veterans of other Mount and Musket regiments, wanted to create an atmosphere of respect, fun, and entertainment while playing MM.  They achieved this by focusing on using great teamwork and tactics while playing the game.  Two years later, our goals remain the same – to provide that same sense of comradery in and out of NW and into our other games we play.  Our rank structure promotes a meaningful, but not overdone, organization and couples with our focus on using historical line tactics.

We boast over six years of experience, and over this time, the regiment is anything but average.  We consistently welcome new players and focus on bringing gentlemen in that mesh with our attitudes and ideals.  Many of those members have stayed and remain here to this day.  Rank advancement is possible – we have no set limit for any ranks, and take those that can showcase their capabilities in and out of game, and have shown dedication to the regiment over time.  We respect and ask that all new members respect everyone I this community, and we endeavor to achieve this goal daily.  In addition to our consistency in Napoleonic Wars, we play a wide variety of games and encourage members play together.  We have members that span multiple time zones, so in the event you’re staying up late, we are certain that you will have someone to play with!  Our current list of games changes consistently, so if you are even remotely interested in playing with us, please contact one of the recruiting liaisons below!

Joining

There is a simple process for any and all interested in joining the 19te.  When you go to our website, http://19te.enjin.com, you’ll see a “Join Here” tab.  Press that and fill out the forms. Please be mindful of the general rules at the top of the application when you apply.  Although we have fun, we ask that all members follow the rules and adhere to them.  If you have any questions or would like to play with us to get to know how we operate, please add one of the many Recruiting Liaisons on Steam, shown below.  Furthermore, our TeamSpeak is 172.246.118.15.  We use that in conjunction with Steam to coordinate events and trainings.  We ask that all members try to stay in and socialize with our members.

Countries Represented in the 19te

Recruiting Liasons

North America
Spoiler
[close]

European and Middle Eastern Timezones
Spoiler
[close]

Oceanic Timezones
Spoiler
[close]

Roles

Another way that our members participate in the 19te is through applying and playing in “roles” during linebattles. We have two – “Pfunder”, or our artillery, and “Hussar”, our cavalry.  Instead of most regiments that have separate ranks for these special roles, we designate our members by the addition of a extra three letters: "Pfd" and "Hsr".  These members have been tried and true in the 19te, they must be competent of all formations as a soldier, and they must show initiative to lead or coordinate, if necessary.  After a prospect applies, they go through a similar process to be accepted.  After being accepted, they will have the opportunity to coordinate trainings, 1v1s (Hussars), and play in a specialty role during line battles.  The officer corps has the right to determine who plays the specialty roles at the onset of events, in an effort to expose potential prospects.

Schedule

MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
Free Day                             Free Day                              (HF) Wednesday Naval Event: 8:30pm EST/ 1:30pm GMT/ 11:30am AEST(NW)Thursday Training: 8pm EST/ 1am GMT/ 11am AEST
(NW) Friday Hardcore Linebattle: 9pm EST/ 2am GMT/ 12pm AEST
SaturdaySunday
(HF) Saturday Training: 3pm EST / 8pm GMT/ 6am AEST(HF) Sunday Linebattle: 2:30pm EST/ 7:30pm GMT/ 5:30am AEST
Group Game NightsGroup Game Nights

Thread composition credits:
Images - DeciBit, Windflower, and Lawrence
Content - Joshly with recent revisions by group in 2014.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 06:54:02 pm by Silver »
Spinning to win since 2011

Offline Dukey

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Babe
    • REEE
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Babe
« Reply #437 on: January 06, 2019, 11:03:10 pm »

About the 3rd Regiment of Foot Guards.

The Scots Guards is a Guard regiment, which has set itself the goal to become one of the best regiments in the Holdfast community. We pride ourselves on not only melee but guidance and training and our discipline during the events. We aim to be a disciplined regiment, however this should not interfere with us having fun.

If a member shows a high degree of loyalty and maturity as well as a understanding of regimental tactics and commands, you should apply for a promotion to an NCO rank. From here you will gain responsibility for maintaining formation. Also upon being promoted to NCO rank you will begin to be further taught your role and regimental tactics in a more advanced format. If you continue to show that you posses leadership skills and are growing at a respectable rate you will be potentially given a higher NCO position and possibly an officer role.

Enlisting with the 3rd

If you are interested in enlisting with the 3rd then add one of the officers below via Steam:

Captain. Duke

Lieutenant. Weymar

Steam Group.

Offline Jack

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
  • 33rd | Lt-Col | Jack Glenn
« Reply #438 on: January 07, 2019, 06:28:26 pm »

★ The 81st ( Loyal Lincoln Volunteers ) Regiment of Foot is Recruiting people from the EU!★

We are a Regiment that traces it's origin lineage back in too Mount & Musket where 81st was founded by Dealen
who was previously enlisted as SoP in the 84e régiment d'infanterie de ligne under the command of Aldemar.
Seeing how the minor competition took away the other parts of the game Dealen decided to make a Regiment of
his own which would be unique and different from other Regiments.

Interested in joining our Regiment? Then do one of the following if not all:

- Add JackGlenn (Recruit Liason) on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JackGlenn/
- Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/n4b7T5D

Once this has been done, it shouldn't take long at all before you are fully enrolled into the regiment. (Due to us being fairly new, we are still trying to pick up so events are not running at this time but the quicker we get a steady member base the quicker we can fight on the battlefield!)

Offline McDonnell

• Landsman
« Reply #439 on: January 10, 2019, 10:55:28 pm »
Looking for Irish UK Regiment of people who know that games are about having fun and not to be taken too seriously.  :)

McD

Offline QRR_Valdetantor

• Regiment Leaders
  • Surgeon's Mate
  • Colonel of the 2nd Queen's Royal Regiment of foot
  • Nick: Valdetantor
« Reply #440 on: January 10, 2019, 11:17:11 pm »
Looking for Irish UK Regiment of people who know that games are about having fun and not to be taken too seriously.  :)

McD

Messaged

Offline Hess

• Ordinary Seaman
  • Nick: Hess
« Reply #441 on: February 04, 2019, 02:14:37 pm »

13th (1st Somersetshire) Regiment of Foot

The 13th Regiment of Foot is a casual NA regiment. We are very small as of now, but we hope to bolster our numbers and become medium-large sized. We are currently looking for recruits and possible officers with experience in running regiments. I myself am very experienced with running regiments since I have been in the Mount and Blade Community for some time. Despite my experience, I would like someone I can trust and create contacts with. I know people will say "Holdfast is dead" and "Holdfast sucks", but I am in the mood to try something different. In this regiment, we may do Mount and Blade occasionally, and move onto Battle Cry of Freedom if everyone is happy with that. We plan to use our enlisted and NCOs for input more so than our own officers if the situation deems so. If this regiment fails to bolster some numbers, become organized, and become successful, then we will no longer continue with this. I would like at least 5-10 active people in the Steam group before I invest into a Teamspeak. I must also mention we are not PRINCE ALBERT'S LIGHT INFANTRY, we will be doing line infantry and possibly creating companies if the numbers are good enough. Add [30th]Hess with any questions, concerns, offers, etc. I wish everyone else good luck, and want to thank you for the support.

Regimental Command

Captain Hess

Line Company

Officers:

NCO's:

Enlisted:

Company Strength: 1
Ranks

Officers

Captain (Cpt)

Lieutenant (Lt)

Ensign (Ens)

Non-Commissioned Officers

Regimental Seargent Major (RSM)

Seargent Major (SjtMaj)

Colour Seargent (CSjt)

Seargent (Sjt)

Corporal (Cpl)

Enlisted

Lance Corporal (LCpl)

Kingsman (Kgm)

Regular (Rgl)

Private (Pte)

Recruit (Rct)

Schedule

If you cannot make an event for any REAL LIFE reason such as school, family, etc, you will be excused from the event as long as you tell someone. This will never be an issue.

Monday: Nothing Scheduled
Tuesday: Off
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Nothing Scheduled
Friday: Nothing Scheduled
Saturday: Nothing Scheduled
Sunday: Nothing Scheduled

Communication
Captain Hess: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BigSmokesKid/

Teamspeak IP: WIP

Steam Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/1stsomersetshirereg

Interested in joining the 13th Regiment of Foot? If so then add [30th]Hess on Steam!  By the way, thanks for the thread template and pictures.

Offline Pursenas

• Petty Officer
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #442 on: February 09, 2019, 08:59:58 am »
Looking for a line or guard regiment based in or with a sizeable population (at least 5) people in the Australian timezones. Not the best individual player I'll be honest, miss more than I hit, but always willing to follow instructions and to learn, enjoy contributing more to the group's success than running off chasing some individual goal. :)

Offline Grax

• Regiment Leaders
  • Surgeon's Mate
  • Death is preferable to the defensive.
« Reply #443 on: February 09, 2019, 09:45:21 pm »
Looking for a line or guard regiment based in or with a sizeable population (at least 5) people in the Australian timezones. Not the best individual player I'll be honest, miss more than I hit, but always willing to follow instructions and to learn, enjoy contributing more to the group's success than running off chasing some individual goal. :)

hey man, I run a guards style regiment that typically brings between 5 and 10 people to events. you're welcome to join us if you'd like, we run off a discord here
https://discord.gg/FHpgBx9
Formerly TheHappyPyro.

Offline McDaddy1992

• Landsman
« Reply #444 on: February 17, 2019, 02:37:36 pm »
hi, first time playing this! would love to join a crew/regiment if people willing to accept! thanks

Offline Silver

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • 𝕲𝖔𝖙𝖙 𝖒𝖎𝖙 𝖀𝖓𝖘
  • Nick: 19te_Ofr_Silver
« Reply #445 on: February 17, 2019, 02:59:05 pm »
hi, first time playing this! would love to join a crew/regiment if people willing to accept! thanks
Add me on Steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/Silver_Von_Preussen/
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 03:01:33 pm by Silver »
Spinning to win since 2011

Offline RedBeard79

• Landsman
« Reply #446 on: February 18, 2019, 02:23:33 pm »
Hallo zusammen,

bin auf der Suche nach einem "aktiven" deutschsprachigen Infanterie Regiment.

Grüße

RedBeard79

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi,

I am looking for an "active" german speaking Infantry Regiment

Best regards

RedBeard79
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 09:11:06 pm by RedBeard79 »

Offline Lysator

• Master's Mate
  • General-Feldmarschall des KBAK
    • I. Königlich Bayerische Armeekorps - Homepage
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: Max in Baiern
« Reply #447 on: February 19, 2019, 12:56:41 am »
Hallo zusammen,

bin auf der Suche nach einem "aktiven" deutschsprachigen Infanterie Regiment.

Grüße

RedBeard79

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi,

I am looking for an "active" german speaking Infantry Regiment

Best regards

RedBeard79

Wir suchen im Moment Spieler für unser Infanterie-Regiment!
Falls du interessiert bist, meld dich einfach bei mir. ;)

Steamgruppe: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/IKglBayerArmeekorps
Steamprofil: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079501982/

Offline KiltedCowboy

• Landsman
  • Nick: PrivateBrowsing
« Reply #448 on: April 03, 2019, 04:59:00 am »
Evening.

I am on the hunt for a casual regiment to join, one that does not have anything mandatory to do (considering I will most likely miss them due to work), yet still are open to newer folks still trying to learn the deeper roots of the game.  I tend to main either as a light infantryman or as a bagpiper, if that is of any use to anyone.

I am located in the Eastern US, with most active times usually being after 10 pm.

Thank you for your consideration.

My Steam Page

Offline Wolfster

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • 44th Fus Edwin Parker
« Reply #449 on: April 03, 2019, 12:16:32 pm »

About the 44th 'East Essex' Regt. of Foot

The 44th East Essex is an organised, disciplined and welcoming Napoleonic Wars British Line Infantry regiment. Our main goals as a regiment are to excel in both melee and ranged combat on the battlefield as well as bringing players together to play other modifications and games. The 44th requires that all members who enlist are above the minimum age of 15 to ensure a mature community is formed. During events, discipline is enforced and members are expected to follow basic rules and regulations to ensure the smooth-running of the regiment. We encourage members to join TeamSpeak regardless if an event is occurring to meet other members and play with us.

Enlisting with the 44th

If you are interested in enlisting with the 44th Regt. of Foot add the leader on steam:

Fus. Edwin Parker

Steam group.

Full-Time Lettings Negotiator.