Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Forming an Australian Regiment & Organising Aus Events (Looking for tips&advice)  (Read 1297 times)

Offline AngryKoala2148

• Community Liaison (AUS)
  • Ordinary Seaman
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Koala
Greetings fellow Holdfast members!

This is my first post on here so do be kind. And i do realise this post may be ambitious, I however am quite determined to see this succeed.

I would like to form a regiment based in Aus that hosts/takes part in events according to AEDT as I feel there is definitely are desire/market for it. I have a small amount of experience when it comes to playing in regiments, this being in M&B Napoleonic Wars. Other than that im a little bit lost/overwelmed on where to start. I have a few ideas for the name and various other things. However in terms of organising events, managing members and even hosting servers I would like to know how you guys do it or offer any other helpful tips/pieces of advice.

Thank you for any help in advance.
"If I had to take hell, I would use the Australians to take it and the New Zealanders to hold it." -Erwin Rommel ~The Desert Fox~.

Offline Jean-Baptiste

• Regiment Leaders
  • Chaplain
  • 89e COL | AGS/HCL Admin
  • Faction: French Empire
Hey AngryKoala,

This may not be the answer your looking for, but I'm actively trying to add more Aussies and Kiwis to my regiment so that they can have their own internal community.

We are more than willing to work together getting you started on your own regiment or joining ours  ;)

Add me on Steam and I'll send you a Discord link.