Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: 𝟺ᴛʜ "ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ's ᴏᴡɴ" ʀᴇɢɪᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ ғᴏᴏᴛ - ᴡᴡᴡ.forlornhope.net  (Read 213600 times)

Offline Saga

• Regiment Leaders
  • Commodore
  • Bite my shiny metal ass.
    • 4th Regiment of Foot
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Henry Evans
Started from the bottom we still here.

Offline Brookes

• Landsman
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: Switzerland

Offline Saga

• Regiment Leaders
  • Commodore
    • 4th Regiment of Foot

Offline Brookes

• Landsman

Offline Jamster

• High Command Moderator
  • Surgeon's Mate
  • 51st Regiment of Foot
    • 51st Regiment of Foot
Are you alive or are you dead

Offline Brookes

• Landsman
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 12:28:49 am by Brookes »

Offline Saga

• Regiment Leaders
  • Commodore
    • 4th Regiment of Foot
Are you alive or are you dead
Something like Schrödinger's 4th is the truth

Offline Brookes

• Landsman

Offline Saga

• Regiment Leaders
  • Commodore
    • 4th Regiment of Foot

Offline Brookes

• Landsman

Offline Saga

• Regiment Leaders
  • Commodore
    • 4th Regiment of Foot
The door bell chimes as I walk into Prapors shop late one night. I'm here to collect my insurance but he isn't at the counter, so I decide to browse the aisles. I come across a gun that I've never seen before so I pick it up and inspect it, its a standard AK-74 with a dovetail mount. How was I so blind? A while later I end up back at the front of the store and see Therapist leaving, with Prapor waving goodbye. He turns to me and says "what a piece of ass huh?"

"She's a little too old for me" I respond.

"You'd expect that those walls would be blown out, she is the only woman in this city after all, but no, those lips grip my cock tighter than a gorillas fist."

"That's, umm, that's a little too much info Prapor. Do you have my gear from yesterday?"

"Which raid? The 9:15 at interchange? 9:31 at Customs? 9:34 at Customs? 10:01 at Factory?"

"Um, none of those" I reply. It was the one from Woods. I had the RSASS, fort armor, and a Fast MT."

"Ahhh that one, lets see. All I have left from that one is your Peltors and one magazine."

"Of course, I'll take it I guess."

He hands my my gear and I make my way to the door but he stops me. "Comrade," he says, "why don't we have some drinks, its late. I just made a new batch of my vodka"

He knows me too well, I could never turn down his homemade vodka. I follow him to the back of his shop, we turn a corner and go down to end of the hallway and enter the last room.

I ask him "why is there a bed in here?"

"Ahh, its my bedroom. Im sorry but there are rats in the office. Be careful not to sit on the bed, Therapist and I cuddled for a while and my baby batter leaked out of her and onto the covers."

He cracks open a bottle and pours two shots. "Na zdorovie" he says, and we both take our drink. As soon as my glass hits the table he fills it back up. "Again" he says. This one goes down wrong and I burst out in a coughing fit.

Prapor proclaims "you drink like a USEC, take Russian vodka like a strong BEAR. Here, wash it down with another." I oblige, and we continue drinking.

30 minutes later and as he goes to pour another shot but the bottle is empty. "I will be back soon with more." As he gets up I cant help but admire his strong, sausage like fingers and thick juicy thighs. He catches my gaze before leaving and locks the door. He towers over me as I sit in my chair. My mind is racing with emotions and I just do what feels right. I reach out and grab the bulge that is slowly forming in his pants. He picks me up and throws me on the bed, my face lands on the semen from when he fucked therapist and I smile. Prapor rips off my pants and says "you better have a gamma container because my can of tushonka takes up a lot of slots."

He plunges his cock into my ass and I let out a yelp. "I told you it was big" he says.

"I didn't expect it to be THAT big though."

"Just shut up and take your fucking, I enjoy it better when my twinks dont speak."

He pounds and pounds and pounds away for what feels like a lifetime. My hands are gripping the bedsheets and I bit down on the pillow in that way that you only do when something hurts so much but feels so good. Prapor thrusts one last time and cums deep in my asshole.

He collapsed on top of me and as we laid there, still joined together, he whispered in my ear "so you though that you could hide it from me."

"h-h-hide what, daddy" I said meekly.

"You take a dick far too good for me not to know" he replied.

"I don't understand, what did I do?"

He pauses for a second to take a drag on his cigarette then responds, "There's no way you're naturally this gay, I knew that you had to be an r/escapefromtarkov mod."
« Last Edit: Today at 03:26:11 am by Saga »