Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: ♛ 𝐊𝐑𝐀 | 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘 [𝐄𝐔/𝐍𝐀/𝐎𝐂𝐄] ♛  (Read 74236 times)

Offline Haybales

• Regiment Leaders
  • Commander
  • Played Holdfast for a bit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • 1st King's Royal Army
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Bailey

Offline Haybales

• Regiment Leaders
  • Commander
    • 1st King's Royal Army

Offline mammbos

• Landsman
A couple of days ago i closed 4 months in King's Royal Army and i only have the best to say for the regiment.
The regiment has been a source of laughs and generally good times almost every day.
From linebattles, to fun events and general shitposting in the barracks, i have always felt welcomed and had a great time.
What i joined basically at random, had been the best choice i have done in the past few months!

Looking forward to many more months in the regiment (hopefully with some better sleep habits ^^)!

Offline Splash

• Landsman
I joined the KRA about three weeks ago and have loved every minute. The members are overly friendly, sometimes funny and always willing to help. I think my best experience was all of the training that I went through. Getting to meet people from the different companies and interacting with them while the taught me the core mechanics of the game was thoroughly enjoyable. Having Fathers write a paragraph about my achievements as he accepted my application to the Rifles was amazing. I literally read the citation to my wife like it was an award I had received back in my military days. I appreciate every one of my fellow KRA members and am extremely proud to wear the tags in game. I am very lucky to have picked the right regiment when pulling up the registry. Can't imagine I'd be having this much fun in another. Cheers lads!

Offline Private_CosmicPie

• Landsman
I joined the KRA 2 days ago, when I did I was pleased to see so many people welcoming me into the community and being so nice :D It's generally a pleasure being able to have fun, make  new friends and share great moments together as a community. The KRA is diverse, wholesome and kind, and will welcome you with smiles and praise if you do decide to join (which you definitely would not regret doing). I cannot wait to spend more time in the KRA, earn medals and ribbons and participate in events such as line battles and trainings. I can see myself striving to become a higher rank as a sergeant or even a lieutenant in the future since anyone can get those ranks as long as they put in the effort necessary, hard work is rewarded. Thank you to all of the KRA and I'll see you out there on the front lines! 

Offline Mr. Anengyst

• Landsman
I joined the KRA not to long ago but its been really fun hopping into a server and a VC with 10-20 other people and being able to fight together one of my favourite things to do has been naval combat i remember us fighting on a 50 gun we didn't win the game however it was just a really fun experience i enjoy learning from the other members and interacting in new ways with people as well as trying my hardest to earn the commendations and making myself a proud member of the community.

Offline MrPessimistGuy

• Landsman
I joined the 1st King's Royal Army...i think its been a month, could be longer and i haven't regretted it at all. As an organised group with some of the best people you could ask for in a a game where it really is about the community the KRA hits all the marks. From having different Companies for playing stlyes, arty, cav, rifles and more there is something for everyone to try. Each company has its own training, events, ranks and there are Regiment awards to be had so its far more than just turn up and play randomly. There is the organisation for public and private Line Battles that the KRA is always very well represented and carries a good reputation as a fighting group and as a community standard.

This is a group who are willing to teach and show new players the ropes and i cannot thank them enough for accepting me and leading so many good times.

Offline Haybales

• Regiment Leaders
  • Commander
    • 1st King's Royal Army
I joined the 1st King's Royal Army...i think its been a month, could be longer and i haven't regretted it at all. As an organised group with some of the best people you could ask for in a a game where it really is about the community the KRA hits all the marks. From having different Companies for playing stlyes, arty, cav, rifles and more there is something for everyone to try. Each company has its own training, events, ranks and there are Regiment awards to be had so its far more than just turn up and play randomly. There is the organisation for public and private Line Battles that the KRA is always very well represented and carries a good reputation as a fighting group and as a community standard.

This is a group who are willing to teach and show new players the ropes and i cannot thank them enough for accepting me and leading so many good times.
I joined the KRA not to long ago but its been really fun hopping into a server and a VC with 10-20 other people and being able to fight together one of my favourite things to do has been naval combat i remember us fighting on a 50 gun we didn't win the game however it was just a really fun experience i enjoy learning from the other members and interacting in new ways with people as well as trying my hardest to earn the commendations and making myself a proud member of the community.
I joined the KRA 2 days ago, when I did I was pleased to see so many people welcoming me into the community and being so nice :D It's generally a pleasure being able to have fun, make  new friends and share great moments together as a community. The KRA is diverse, wholesome and kind, and will welcome you with smiles and praise if you do decide to join (which you definitely would not regret doing). I cannot wait to spend more time in the KRA, earn medals and ribbons and participate in events such as line battles and trainings. I can see myself striving to become a higher rank as a sergeant or even a lieutenant in the future since anyone can get those ranks as long as they put in the effort necessary, hard work is rewarded. Thank you to all of the KRA and I'll see you out there on the front lines! 
A couple of days ago i closed 4 months in King's Royal Army and i only have the best to say for the regiment.
The regiment has been a source of laughs and generally good times almost every day.
From linebattles, to fun events and general shitposting in the barracks, i have always felt welcomed and had a great time.
What i joined basically at random, had been the best choice i have done in the past few months!

Looking forward to many more months in the regiment (hopefully with some better sleep habits ^^)!

Thanks for sharing your stories, lads!